Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nothing came out of Will being framed for Adrienne's death

There was barely any backlash, Will forgave Sonny instantly when he deserted Will (in my opinion); Sonny had a very different reaction to Maggie killing Adrienne than he did with Will and Will didn't resent him for that, either. There was no character development or growth, either. Not even Will and Ben's friendship were fleshed out.

Will didn't think he was innocent. He didn't believe in his innocence any more than Sonny did he?

(I guess being related to drunks like Lucas, Eric, Bill and Brady he really thought he did it)

I don't think Will held a grudge about it. Even though Sonny was mad when he thought Will killed his mother his response was always pretty measured towards Will and he wasn't nasty about it.

(now Sonny let Maggie have it and threw her dead son that Will's uncle Eric killed in her face)

Comment

No one is ever allowed to be angry at St Maggie. 🙄

Sonny was allowed to move on. Why should he stay with the guy he believed to be responsible for his mother's death? Why would Will resent him? He asked for the divorce AND he stayed in prison to protect Maggie and not caring about Sonny or his daughter. 🙄

Comment

Exactly my point. Nothing came out of everyone (including Will himself) thinking he killed Adrienne.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
        Working...
        X