Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do You Think Sarah May Be Pregnant with Xanders Baby

I think she will find out soon she is already pregnant with Xanders baby, and as mad as she is at him, she wont tell him, and possibly have an affair with Brady.... NOT rex I cant stand him..pass the baby off as Brady's...

I'm wondering the same. And I definitely think there will be something started up between Brady and Sarah. Sarah may see it as a way of getting back at kristen for taking the baby. You get my "baby", I get your man sorta thing.

Comment

Well in the spring promo there is a scene where Brady is shirtless and it looks like he is at the Basic Black office. Yeah it is possible he might cheat on Kristen while she is gone. But I don't think it will be with Sarah. But you never know. And yeah I think Sarah might lie and say that Brady is the father if she is pregnant just to piss Xander off. But I hope she doesn't do that. I rather Sarah and Xander reconcile first and then she gets pregnant. There's also rumors that Sarah's baby might be with Zoey.

Comment

• Ammalie02
        Ammalie02
        Recurring Poster
        Ammalie02 commented
        Editing a comment
        That's what I'm hoping too, that she will ultimately forgive him. I'm thinking that might be the case too, that the baby is with Zoey or somebody. I just have the feeling they are going to somehow get Sarah her baby back and her daughter never really died.

• Chabby lover
        Chabby lover
        Contract Poster
        Chabby lover commented
        Editing a comment
        I don't think Sarah's baby is with Zoey at all she doesn't have Sarah's child. I do think Sarah and Xander will be okay in the end and she might end up pregnant by him also but her child is dead.

I can see her being pregnant with Xander's baby. I don't think anything is ever going to happen between her and Brady. Brady is not going to be with Sarah. He is more than likely going to work on getting Kristen home so he can have a family with her and their daughter. He is going to try and get revenge on Victor more than likely. I don't see him ever being with Sarah or even wanting to. I can see them starting a friendship though but that is all.

Comment

• Ultra_Hottie
        Ultra_Hottie
        Day Player
        Ultra_Hottie commented
        Editing a comment
        I think Brady will be there for Sarah as a friend. They writers are idiots if they have Brady turn to someone like Sarah for a quick fling as a way for both Sarah and Brady to cope with Xander and Victor's betrayal. But Brady and Kristen do need some sort of angst to seperate them for good this summer when Kristen returns. Brady cheating on Kristen might be a good start... but as long as it is not with Sarah. I don't think he is ready to do that right now anyway. He is to far gone right now. He lied to the cops and tampered with evidence. That is a crime. But will Brady pay for his crimes to protect his lady love? Nope. Cause Eli will over look it. Back to Sarah... her being pregnant might be what leads to eventually forgiving Xander. But she needs time to cope the loss of her own daughter and the loss of Rachel. She might start acting out in the mean time. Maybe go back to drinking or snap at everyone as a way to cope with her loss.

It would be a soap staple. Not sure of Brady thou.

Comment

Originally posted by Ultra_Hottie View Post
        Well in the spring promo there is a scene where Brady is shirtless and it looks like he is at the Basic Black office. Yeah it is possible he might cheat on Kristen while she is gone. But I don't think it will be with Sarah. But you never know. And yeah I think Sarah might lie and say that Brady is the father if she is pregnant just to piss Xander off. But I hope she doesn't do that. I rather Sarah and Xander reconcile first and then she gets pregnant. There's also rumors that Sarah's baby might be with Zoey.
        What? how did that happen? I thought Xander had the baby in his hands on the night she was born she dead... is there a 3rd baby...??? .why does Zoe have her? this is interesting...
        J_Sam
        Senior Board Member
        Last edited by J_Sam; May 12, 2020, 08:41 PM.

Comment

• Chabby lover
          Chabby lover
          Contract Poster
          Chabby lover commented
          Editing a comment
          It is just speculation that someone made up there is no proof and Zoey's baby is a boy not a girl and they said Sarah was having a girl.

• Ultra_Hottie
          Ultra_Hottie
          Day Player
          Ultra_Hottie commented
          Editing a comment
          It's is the rumor going around right now that Zoey has Sarah's baby. I have always thought there was a third baby... And Kayla did mention to Kristen and Brady that the reason why Dr. Rayner was late was because she was delivering another woman's baby. Also that piece of crap website "Celebrity Dirty Laundry" posted that article a while back in the middle of April. Soap Dirt shortly followed suit with their own article speculating about Zoey having Sarah's baby. Is it true... maybe. Maybe not. It would be an interesting twist if it was. We shall see.

Originally posted by Ammalie02 View Post
        I'm wondering the same. And I definitely think there will be something started up between Brady and Sarah. Sarah may see it as a way of getting back at kristen for taking the baby. You get my "baby", I get your man sorta thing.
        Oh would that be a good story.... and Kristen comes back and Sarah's belly showing she is pregnant,
        Kristen would go bonkers...LoL...

Comment

• Ammalie02
          Ammalie02
          Recurring Poster
          Ammalie02 commented
          Editing a comment
          That's what I am picturing. Kristen coming back, walking in to the kiriakis mansion smiling and ready to see brady but walking in on Brady kissing sarah or something. That smile would drop fast. Brady turning around in shock when he sees her and Sarah just standing there with a smirky grin on her face. Lol

I hope not. I want Xander to WIN her back.

It sucks if she goes back to him because of a baby.

Comment

Originally posted by pnorbert2222 View Post
          I hope not. I want Xander to WIN her back.

It sucks if she goes back to him because of a baby.
          If Kristen doesn’t deserve a baby, neither does Xander. He’s done just as much horrible things - if not more - than she has.

Comment

• THB54
            THB54
            Recurring Poster
            THB54 commented
            Editing a comment
            Then Xander doesn't deserve a baby, because Kristen certainly doesn't deserve a baby after she removed Tate from Theresa's womb and intended to do the same to Sarah.

No! No more baby sl for a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by Angela8422 View Post

If Kristen doesn’t deserve a baby, neither does Xander. He’s done just as much horrible things - if not more - than she has.
            Well he tried to kill Eric. That makes him ok in my book.

Comment

• JackandJenfan
              JackandJenfan
              Scriptwriter
              JackandJenfan commented
              Editing a comment
              But got Marlena instead. Held Claire and Joey hostage. Kidnapped babies, shot Brady, tried to kill Nicole and kidnapped her.

If she is, then maybe she can get Eric to claim to be the father and Nicole will go along with it, as payback to him for the baby switch, and we know how Rerun Ron likes to recycle his stories. LOL.

Comment

I’d rather they find a different way to gravitate back to each other.

My guess right now is that Sarah will use Brady in some way to hurt Xander. It’s either that revenge mode for her or she’ll be pregnant, but that’s just A LOT of baby storyline back-to-back.

Comment

I don't think Sarah is pregnant, but I would like her to forgive Xander.

Comment

It would serve Sarah right - she doesn't really use good judgment about the people she sleeps with. I just feel sorry for a child with these two - as much as the child with Brady and Kristen.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X