She gets back together with Rex
    10.64%
    She gets back together with Xander
    27.66%
    She joins the convent Lani was at
    2.13%
    Other
    34.04%

A fling with Brady. I can see them hitting the sheets. Of course Brady would be doing it to get over Kristen and Sarah would do it to get over Xander, both using each other.

Comment

• Ultra_Hottie
      Ultra_Hottie
      Day Player
      Ultra_Hottie commented
      Editing a comment
      Um that is sorta close to what happens according to a new article by SOD magazine. But nothing is as it seems.

• Chris
      Chris
      Board Regular
      Chris commented
      Editing a comment
      Sure, I'm down with them giving each other a little comfort. Just as long as all paths lead her back to Xander (eventually), I'm good.

Make face the death of her daughter, that she lost a second daughter, then reconcile with her mother, rebuild herself, and forgave Xander. in this order

Comment

She probably rebuild herself and than forgive Xander and end up back together with him. Xander is who she loves and wants. She will also have to deal with the death of her daughter most of all.

Comment

Sarah will find her own baby who was also switched that night by someone with a score to settle with Maggie.

Comment

I voted for getting back together with Xander, but not immediately..more crying and misery for her and refusing to cry on Xander's shoulder although he will always be there if she becomes really desperate...or forgives him

Comment

Just a theory, but I think her sister Noelle will be in Salem soon to mix things up. This is who I think Emily O'Brien is playing.

Comment

Whatever it is I hope she STOPS crying!!!!

Comment

I thought she'd get together with Rex again because he was nice to her in Paris.

Comment

I'd love to see her back with Rex, but he's gone again. Hopefully, she will find a man who will be honest and good. Xander is bad news, and always will be. She deserves SO much better!

Comment

• lagirl
              lagirl
              Scriptwriter
              lagirl commented
              Editing a comment
              Xander did not cheat on Sarah like Rex did twice. Plus he knocked up one of his side pieces.

I say grieve her daughter, spend time with her mother, put in time at work. She needs to reset.

Comment

Xander did the wrong for the right reasons , as did Victor but it was dead wrong. Poor Rachel with that whack job mother and doofus father.

Comment

Brady that's what my guess is.

Comment

It should be the back burner.

I thought one of the big no-no's for soap writing was to shove a newbie down viewer's throats. Ease them in slowly instead. That clearly hasn't been the case with Sarah Horton.

Viewers have OD'ed on this annoying character for too long IMO. This gal led all cast in episodes for her first yr and is in the top grouping for the following. Just the past week and this alone she looks to be on for 7 out of 10 episodes. In a story that feels as if it has dragged on forever.

Comment

I voted Other. I think she will wind up pregnant by Xander.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X