• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Abby_fan
    commented on 's reply
    Apparently not!!! 50yearfan

• 50yearfan
    commented on 's reply
    As I posted above, that "pathetic" ring is wonderful if you get it from someone you love. It's not always about diamonds and how much you have in the bank.

• 50yearfan
    commented on 's reply
    I still have a ring that my (now) husband made me when he was in the Navy, It was much like Ciara's. He even put our initials in it. My daughter has it now, for safe keeping.but I love that ring. Yes, I did get a diamond set, but that ring is unique. It was made over 55 years ago.

• Chabby lover
    replied
    These two are way off from being a supercouple they are not even close. They are more childish and immature. Ciara should not be a in any kind of relationship till she can grow up. Ben needs way more help for his craziness before he attacks someone again.

Leave a comment:

• Abby_fan
    replied
    I don’t think anything is cemented, especially not that pathetic “ring” Ben gave Ciara. Ciara is so young and showed just how much today. If Ben can’t afford a ring to ask Ciara to marry him, chances are, he cannot afford to be married.

I wonder how long this high school relationship is going to last?

Leave a comment:

• provocative
    replied
    lol, how in the world does that cement them as a supercouple? In that case Brady has been part of 3434 supercouples

Leave a comment:

• SheilaFan32
    replied
    Way to go Ben!

Leave a comment:

• lasagna
    replied
    A diamond is forever. A washer is temporary.

Leave a comment:

• rkm137
    replied
    To mine mind, that isn't what defines a supercouple. I like Cin well enough. But they are far from being a supercouple in many ways.

Leave a comment:

• varlena
    started a topic He put a ring on it!

He put a ring on it!

Now CIN's status as supercouple is cemented forever.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
Working...
X