Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very Good Scene Between Sarah and Kristen

How sad for them both.. I think they did very good with the scene, I like how Kristen didn't act like a raving maniac and understood what Sarah was going through.... both did a great job.. and the baby did a good job... so cute...

I could have done without the fake baby noise unnecessarily coming from a child who wasn't crying🤣

Comment

I agree! Great scenes! Love that Kristen understood Sarah’s pain.

Comment

Originally posted by the Ricker View Post
        I could have done without the fake baby noise unnecessarily coming from a child who wasn't crying🤣
        I seen that... it was funny... i have to admit...it was dumb dumb...

Comment

Beautiful scenes, two great actresses who have shown all their talents.

Comment

Great scenes! Kudos to both actresses! I felt bad for Sarah who had to let her baby go and yet felt so much joy for my Kristen for being able to finally hold her baby for the first time in a year! i just hate thate she screwed everything up and now can't come back to salem.

Comment

Excellent scenes!!!! The show really was theirs today along with Brady!!! So happy they did not have Kristen to crazy and grab the child. The hurt and sympathy both women had for the other in the end was much better then a bunch of screaming!!! Kudos to all of the actors!!!

Comment

That baby really seemed to be comfortable in Stacy's arms too, it was so sweet she hugged her and put her little arm around her, didnt seem uncomfortable with her at all. I kept thinking "why did you have to go and stab Victor and screw everything up, you could have had it all".

Comment

Kristen was great. She was so loving and understanding. I'm so sorry that she couldn't have a happy life with Brady.

Maybe Sarah will hold on to rex now. I hope he doesn't take her back.

Comment

Great Scenes all aroundThat baby is adorable. She likes Brady but was bucking to get away from Kristen. Now bring back Sarah’s baby👶 Poor Sarah

Comment

Wonderful scenes. I hate to be a downer, but I hope Sarah's baby doesn't come back. She doesn't need to be tied to Eric anymore. It was a horrible relationship. She was sleeping with Rex in the same day/week as Eric and the writers completely ignored that. Move on from that baby and let Ericole move forward with their family and Sarah can move forward with her life with no ties to Eric. I still felt bad for Sarah, but the writers don't need to bring that child back. Let her make up with Xander or Rex and have a family with one of them eventually or something. Anything, but with Eric.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X