Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stefan and Stefano question

Did they ever prove Stefan was Stefanos son? Or did they just believe it. I can't remember.

They had a test done. It was a match.

Comment

They took a DNA test it said it was a match but I don't think Stefan is Stefano's son at all. I think they took the DNA from Andre and matched it to make it seem like Stefan was Stefano's son.

Comment

They did a DNA test, but it's Salem, that test could've been faked! I mean, it was Vivian and Andre involved, need I say more.

Comment

There was a test done and it's a match. I think Days wanted to get James Scott back, but he declined...so Days made another son up which was Stefan.

Comment

A test was done where Vivian and Andre were the ones to oversee it. Both were trying to take over DE by using the fact that Stefan, who Vivian had just meet, was Stefano’s son. I will never believe Stefan was Stefano’s son because of that fact. To give a son to Stefano after he was no longer on the show, nope, not buying it.

Comment

I will w/o an iota of doubt believe Stefan's DNA test results b4 I'd ever believe Chadwick's DNA test results! After all, everyone viewed Stefan's DNA test results! Whereas, Stefano was the ONLY one, I repeat, ONLY ONE that read Chadwick's DNA results! I truly believe Stefano told Chadwick he was his son to honor Chadwick's deceased Mother and Kate! After all, they worked for him, it was the least he could do!

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
              Working...
              X