• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • GrandmaJulie
    Board Regular
    • Mar 2020

Could Jake be John and Kristen’s son?

In the 90s Kristen Blake miscarried Johns son and tried to pass off EJ as her son. Could Jake be this son? Maybe Stefano hid him all these years due to his hated of John and convinced him to have plastic surgery in order to take Dimera Enterprises away from Gabi’s control. Jake and Brady could be brothers. That could explain why Gabi saw Stefan in Brady.
    Last edited by GrandmaJulie; May 12, 2020, 10:04 AM.
  • tiff5555
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Jul 2007

No, unfortunately. Baby EJ was real. And Stevano just did not like Gabi in his family business. Pretty much Stevano hates Abby as well. Most likely it's Stefan with no memory, or his twin, or the real Stefan, and other was a imposter.

Comment

• GrandmaJulie
      GrandmaJulie commented
      Editing a comment
      I never said EJ wasn’t real. Kristen has a son that she lost and tried to pass EJ as her son. Her real son that supposedly died could be Jake.
  • tashasummer75
    Day Player
    • May 2015

Originally posted by tiff5555 View Post
    No, unfortunately. Baby EJ was real. And Stevano just did not like Gabi in his family business. Pretty much Stevano hates Abby as well. Most likely it's Stefan with no memory, or his twin, or the real Stefan, and other was a imposter.
    I like Jake I just wish he would stop pushing Gabi away and the way he react when she kissed him he knows he liked it . Do you think Jake is attached to Gabi. I don't think he is Stefan because Stefan would not have pushed Gabi away when she kissed him now he won't.

Comment

• JackandJenfan
      JackandJenfan commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, if he is pretending to be someone else then he can't do what Stefan would do. He can't give his act away. ?
  • tiff5555
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Jul 2007

I don't know Tasha. This is one of those things we have to guess when watching this big story If Jake is not Stefan, it's probably due to the fans who hates the DID Story.

Comment

• eileenregina
      Soap Addict
      • Jun 2011

LOL, HOw old is Kristen, 65? Jake is no 20 something or even 30 something. I doubt he is young enough to be Kristen's son.

Comment

• GrandmaJulie
        GrandmaJulie commented
        Editing a comment
        Kristen’s son would be EJ’s age since she tried to pass EJ as that son and EJ and Jake are close to the same age.
    • pnorbert2222
      I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
      • Jul 2006

Originally posted by eileenregina View Post
      LOL, HOw old is Kristen, 65? Jake is no 20 something or even 30 something. I doubt he is young enough to be Kristen's son.
      this is the same show that wants us to buy that EJ is older than his stepson Will even though Will was born first.

Comment

• GrandmaJulie
        GrandmaJulie commented
        Editing a comment
        Ages are fluid on soaps. Nicholas Alamein was rapidly ages in the late 90s to 30 but then returned 10 years later 20 years younger.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
    Working...
    X