This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SPOILER! Wednesday, May 13th. Preview

Gabi demands answers from Dr. Rolf. Did he bring Stefan back to life? Ciara shares her engagement news with Hope. Ben demands answers from Jake. Who are the goons that attacked him? Abby is out of control and attacks, Kate! Oh, Boy!

Source: TV Guide Soaps
    CADY
    Aspiring soap scribe
    Last edited by CADY; May 12, 2020, 05:57 AM.

I don't feel bad about Abby attacking Kate she will will be okay, she was able to survive murder attempts by Jordan Ridgeway ,Vivian Alamain and being held hostage by Xander Cook Kiriakis whatever Abby does to her will probably be apiece of cake for her.

Comment

Abby is gone ya she is not ever going to be ok the drug messed her brain and mental state she needs to be in a mental hospital were strapped to a bed were she can’t hurt people she is a danger to society chad needs to accept it
      Ben got intense therapy and he is on medication and he is seeing Marlena so he got better but Abby can’t see that she is sick from the drug and she is going to end up hurting someone or worse killing someone

Comment

• Beca Drags
        Beca Drags
        Aspiring soap scribe
        Beca Drags commented
        Editing a comment
        Your predictions for Abby are just your personal wishes, and they don't make it true! Abigail will be back, better than ever! That is for certain!

• Harmonica1985
        Harmonica1985
        Senior Board Member
        Harmonica1985 commented
        Editing a comment
        That may be wishful thinking Beca. If her brain was affected she may not be right for some time.

• dee2
        dee2
        I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
        dee2 commented
        Editing a comment
        And Ben, when people cross him, goes for the choking. If Ciara hadn't stopped him, he would have seriously hurt Evan. However, he is being
        written as Salem's newest hero.

Ben is the only one that Jake would trust right now Ben and Stefan had a bond so I can see Jake and him forming a good solid friendship and good for Ciara I’m glad she is telling her mom

Comment

My poor Abby/Chabby! Shame on you Ron for screwing with Abby's mental illness again..... There were many other ways for exiting Abigail, without bringing back her mental illness.

Comment

Well, it's true that Abby went nuts

Comment

Originally posted by CADY View Post
            Gabi demands answers from Dr. Rolf. Did he bring Stefan back to life?
            I am going to enjoy watching Gabriella and Rolf's scenes!

Ben demands answers from Jake. .Who are the goons that attacked him?
            I cannot get enough of Bake!

Abby is out of control and attacks, Kate!
            Although, no class, no morals, adulteress, attempted rapist/sexual assault Abby is ALWAYS out of control! I will enjoy munching on popcorn and drinking shots of
            Flowercity79
            Scriptwriter
            Flowercity79 wormy Tequila, as I sit back and enjoy chain smoking, unrepentance murderess/attempted murderess Abby screech, squeal, stutter, splutter, wail and attack, defenseless Kate, while having her humorous swan song, Poetic Justice-Karma Hallucinations! 😂

Comment

• ALoyalSoapFan
              ALoyalSoapFan
              Scriptwriter
              ALoyalSoapFan commented
              Editing a comment
              I wasn't sure, if I wanted their squish name as Bake or Bstake! Knowing that I have always marched to the beat of my very own drummer, I'd probably switch up! LOL Yes, Twin, give what Stefano called her Abby kudos of thanks! It will be worth drinking your wormy tequila, while bursting into uncontrollable laughter, watching Abby screech, squeal, stutter, splutter, wail as a lunatic banshee! Poor, Kate, once again, being physically and verbally attacked by no morals, no class, what Stefano called her Abby! At least, this time, unlike the other times, she'd have her infamous mental insane card to play!

• Flowercity79
              Flowercity79
              Scriptwriter
              Flowercity79 commented
              Editing a comment
              ALoyalSoapFan
              Scriptwriter
              ALoyalSoapFan rofl yet another one of your wishes have come true! Abby will leave town to to the looney bin where she belongs! Lets hope this time they dont allow her mentally ill granny to "treat" her lol. I couldnt be happier that Kate will survive the psychopath's latest attack and will immediately vacate the premises! The best part? Gabriella is STILL living in HER mansion after Abby claimed she could "leisurely pack her things..as if Abby has a say in who comes and goes in the Dimera mansion meanwhile the only person leaving..is her! Lmfaooo i cannot! RC has a great sense of humor and i love to see it!

• ALoyalSoapFan
              ALoyalSoapFan
              Scriptwriter
              ALoyalSoapFan commented
              Editing a comment
              Now you know, my dear Twin
              Flowercity79
              Scriptwriter
              Flowercity79 w/o an iota of doubt why I love/adore/admire Emmy Award winner RC! He is the man! I forget the year but on my birthday he granted my birthday wish by having home wrecker, wannabe mistress, chain smoking, no class, no morals Abby thrown in an asylum for the mentally insane and locked away in a padded room (all was missing was the straitjacket...I forgave him)! Now this year, he's giving me an early birthday present! Poetic Justice-Karma are making her suffer (not as much as I'd love but she's suffering)! I am immensely and extremely enjoying watching unrepentant murderess/attempted murderess, attempted rapist/sexually assault what Stefano called her Abby's swan song! She's adding years watching/hearing her screech, scream, squeal, stutter, splutter, wail as she gets off and enjoy once again verbally and physically attacking Kate! At least, she only does her infamous slapping instead of bashing her skull in and then locking her in the tunnel! If she was unlucky as Andre, she'd murder her by bashing her skull in! Actually, Twin, it's
              ckg1
              ckg1 that's getting her wish granted! She was sick and tired of Abby smirking and snarling at Gabriella! Now, thanks to Poetic Justice-Karma she's no longer smirking and snarling and is what she has always been and she will always be a raving psychotic banshee lunatic!
              The best part? Gabriella is STILL living in HER mansion after Abby claimed she could "leisurely pack her things..as if Abby has a say in who comes and goes in the Dimera mansion meanwhile the only person leaving..is her! Lmfaooo i cannot! RC has a great sense of humor and i love to see it!
              Doncha love/adore/admire RC's great sense of humor! He's doing as promised scripting Abby's history! He's allowing Poetic Justice & Karma serve revenge icy cold! 🤣🤣🤣 Gabriella got the last laugh! 😂😂 Heck, Chadwick forgot not only does he and his loon wife doesn't live in Gabriella's Mansion, neither does their WTD children! 😂😂🤣🤣 It truly sucks to be C&A! 😂🤣 Well, at least, she'd have some where to live, when she's living in an asylum for the criminally insane, locked in a padded room wearing only a straitjacket! 😂

I can’t wait for Abby to slap Kate in the face. I hope she turns into the Tasmanian devil and get all those deplorable ingrates out of her and Chad’s mansion. I can’t wait for her attack on Kate. I hope she puts them all in their places and send some to jail where they belong before she leaves for her treatment from some idiot drugging her.

Comment

Abby_fan
              Abby_fan Abby slapping Kate is a no good for me. That would mean that something is seriously wrong with Abby. And probably will end up in Shady Hills, probably on a lockdown since the last time, she burnt the room down and escape.

Comment

• Abby_fan
                Abby_fan
                Abby_fan commented
                Editing a comment
                If Abby needs Shady Hills m that is good and dandy.

For the 12,900th time, Abby has been drugged by some idiot with a chip on his or her shoulder or in the head, lol. She is not having a mental brake

Let’s see what Kate does to her first. For all we know, Kate could be drugging her.

• tiff5555
                tiff5555
                Aspiring soap scribe
                tiff5555 commented
                Editing a comment
                But her slaping around while the drugs are no more, to me, she is sick.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
            Working...
            X