Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where do you think Ben and Ciara will live?

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where do you think Ben and Ciara will live?

I'm sure Grandpa Vic will welcome them in with open arms.

^^^^In the K-Mansion^^^^

Comment

They live in the Salem inn people I don’t think they are moving anywhere Ben has a job and so does Ciara she is not fired she said today she isn’t leaving her grandpa or Her job

Comment

• JackandJenfan
        JackandJenfan
        Scriptwriter
        JackandJenfan commented
        Editing a comment
        Ciara even said herself she doesn't want to stay at the hotel.

• LoveBO
        LoveBO
        Executive Poster
        LoveBO commented
        Editing a comment
        Didn't she tell Justin how expensive it was to live in a hotel? How long do you think that's going to last? Can't keep riding that gravy train forever. Going to have find somewhere else to bump uglies.

Then they will probably move in with victor till they can find a place of there own

Comment

Funny how Justin and sonny and Ciara are the only ones who stayed by victor when he is in the hospital so yeah victor basically would accept Ben on ciaras sake

Comment

I seriously doubt Victor will accommodate them. Victor won't be over whelmed with joy. His granddaughter is marrying a serial killer! Ben can't find a decent job for obvious reasons. I doubt any landlord would want him as a tenant. They will probably continue staying at The Salem Inn, with Ciara paying the bill as usual.

Comment

• Chri
            Chri commented
            Editing a comment
            Ben has a job now so they will both pay the bill

• Elle23276
            Elle23276
            Board Regular
            Elle23276 commented
            Editing a comment
            Yeah well, Gramps is a serial killer too, I would imagine. It's amazing how a whole background of evil (40+ years) can be just swept aside to make a dig. It might be called hypocrisy.....JMHO
            Elle23276
            Board Regular
            Last edited by Elle23276; May 13, 2020, 05:55 PM.

hopefully they go live on a boat...and sail away.

Comment

Maybe they can live in the Martin House that Julie bought and gave to Eli. (they no longer show it) Julie and Doug had a bed and breakfast in it then Eli let people rent rooms in it. Eric, Lani, Will, etc. lived there.

Comment

Maybe they'll move in with hope and steve.

Comment

• dee2
              dee2
              I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
              dee2 commented
              Editing a comment
              Then the house could be shown again. Or Steve, Ben and Ciara could take turns sleeping on the sofa in what is suppose to be
              Hope's den.

Ciara and Ben both have jobs she didn’t quit Titian she said so today so yes they can still live at Salem inn and they aren’t going no where for along time I love Ben and Ciara and they have a strong bond that none can break Ciara has her prince and for the last time Ben is no serial killer the doctors proved he suffered a mental illness

Comment

In a van down by the river.....

Comment

• dee2
                dee2
                I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
                dee2 commented
                Editing a comment
                I think that was a part of SNL's funnier years.

Ciara and Ben will live where ever they want because they both have jobs now and Ciara is going to be busy planning her wedding this is going to be her dream wedding so she doesn’t have time to go anywhere so I say they will stay at the inn for a while

Comment

These two should not be "living" anywhere together. They repulse me! Sorry, but serial killers aren't redeemed and even if they do receive psychological help, they're never permitted to live out in normal society. Ben should still be living in prison, and Ciara shouldn't be with him!

Comment

• Beca Drags
                  Beca Drags
                  Aspiring soap scribe
                  Beca Drags commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Abby was not a serial killer, so don't even compare it, cause it's not even close to being comparable! I'm not buying that Ben wasn't his right mind. He knew exactly what he was doing the whole time he was murdering those people and torturing Abigail and Chad. He was certainly clear enough and methodical enough to plot to frame Chad. So, BS on Ben being so sick, that he was out of his mind not knowing what he was doing, cause the evidence played out on screen supported he knew what he was doing.

Ben and Ciara are the best that has happened to that show in along time he has survived his father abusing him and survived abbys lies people think that it’s alright to lie to the person you love and go behind. There backs time and time again Abby never wanted Ben she played with his illness until he snapped Ben grew up in a house where his father would beat him up if he dropped a pen then when Ben met Abby he thought he found someone to love he didn’t realize what a tramp she really was she would have sex with him dreaming it’s chad or ej and ya all think that’s ok that she didn’t deserve what happened well yes she did you don’t play with peoples mind like that she is the reason Ben snapped and I Will always believe if Ben hadn’t have hooked up with Abby those killings would not have happened Ben was slipping right in front of her but she was to busy bonking chad to even care ya all think Ciara is crazy for being with Ben but the fact is she is the one who taught Ben how to truly love someone she is the one who pulled him out of that darkness and she is the one who will always be faithful to him and she and Ben have the right to live together people

Comment

Stefan will rehire him back as a security guard when he remembers They living in the guest house again.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X