Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bring back Rex, please!

Watching Monday's episode, I swear he's practically the only normal person on the show! The way he interacted with both Sarah and Kristen, the looks he gave them and the things he said. I mean, he acts like a real person would react. Ironically, that's probably the main reason the show dropped him, because he's too normal for the outrageous stuff that goes on! Salem would benefit from having someone normal for a change, to keep Kate grounded, give Roman something to do, and give Maggie a chance to apologize for the way she treated him, considering how he tried everything he could to get Sarah to return to Salem. Plus he'd be an interesting love interest for Zoey- Orpheus would have a fit if his daughter dated the son of Roman!

I agree! I use to not like him but started warming up to him right before they took him off. Now after these past few days of story with sarah I would actually like to see him come back.

Comment

He could come back but Maggie has no reason to apologize to the man that constantly cheated on her daughter.

I liked his facial expressions, that’s it.

Comment

Originally posted by Abby_fan View Post
        He could come back but Maggie has no reason to apologize to the man that constantly cheated on her daughter.

I liked his facial expressions, that’s it.
        I can't help but think at some point Maggie is going to compare Rex to Xander, and maybe she'll think Rex wasn't so bad after all.

Rex- cheated on Sarah and came clean with her.

Xander- switched Sarah's baby with another one and lied to her about it for over a year.

I dunno... at least Rex doesn't baby switch, kill people, blackmail people, or hold lifesaving medical research away from patients who need it.

Comment

• Abby_fan
          Abby_fan commented
          Editing a comment
          Maggie should never apologize to Rex because Xander messed up. It doesn’t take away anything Rex did to Sarah. They both got CAUGHT then came clean.

Maggie forgives everyone. Eric killed her son and she loves him to death.

I liked that Rex acknowledged WHY Maggie hated him the other day and that it was sensible for her to feel that way.

Comment

Amen! I adore the handsome, Rex. I wish Days would keep him as a permanent player. Much potential for the character.

Comment

Rex could have been great for Gabi, when she was hurting, but that ship has passed. Zoey, maybe....he could have been great for Melanie.....

Comment

• rpmaluki
              rpmaluki commented
              Editing a comment
              This would have been interesting, to see how Kate would deal with her pseudo child, hook up with her actual child. It's a missed opportunity.

His character was a waste when he first came on but this time he is the logical one with a sense a humor. Would not mind him sticking around for fun but not sure who I would want stuck with him because he is still a lying cheat!!!

Comment

I also really like Rex, he is normal and it's good to see this. In addition I love the actor, I really like the scenes with his parents Kate and Roman.

Comment

I want him back too. Gorgeous, and a totally competent actor. They did him a disservice last time....give him a decent story, and one WITHOUT Chloe as his love interest. I doubt I'll get that lucky, though.

Comment

It would be nice to have Rex stay for a bit. His presence this past week or so were a nice "break" despite the ridiculousness that is the baby switch storyline.

Comment

But he's living with Mimi. Kate got a phone call from mimi asking where rex was because she was expecting him back home at a certain time.

Comment

Originally posted by Dareen View Post
                      But he's living with Mimi. Kate got a phone call from mimi asking where rex was because she was expecting him back home at a certain time.
                      He is not living with Mimi. Mimi was probably just expecting him to pick up the baby for a visit.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X