• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JackandJenfan
    commented on 's reply
    A few days later? 🙄

• Flowercity79
    commented on 's reply
    ALoyalSoapFan it was about the same amount of time it took for Justin to get over his life partner, Adrienne lol...and for Chad to get over Abby when she "died" LOL

• ALoyalSoapFan
    commented on 's reply
    Seeing as it was not a "few days after Stefan died..." there'd be no need for Kate to say that to Skate!

• ALoyalSoapFan
    replied
    I find it interesting and telling that no matter what craziness my Gabi seems find herself in, that three of the people who never turn their backs on her; Will, Sonny and Kate, were also there during the Nick Fallon era. Somehow I don't think that's a coincidence.
    ICAM! Although, she's not in Salem and pops in once in awhile, I'd add Samantha Gene!

I won't watch, until later, I'm happy knowing Kate warned State that if he
    "mess with Gabi, and you'll be dealing with me.

Leave a comment:

• knotsfan
    replied
    Kate : "He was her world, so when she lost him, her world was shattered."

I so wanted Kate to add: "Fortunately, a few days after Stefan died, Gabi was able to break up Lani and Eli and start sleeping with him."

Leave a comment:

• Flowercity79
    replied
    I loved this as well! I loved how protective she was of Gabi and stood up for her.

Leave a comment:

• kahinamah
    replied
    I also like, this relationship is really beautiful, like friends, but also mother / daughter.
    It is said that the real people who love us are few but important, long live quality, not quantity.
    Gabi's ties to Will, Sony, Kate are sincere, magnificent

Leave a comment:

• Troy44
    started a topic I loved How protective Kate was of GabiI know

I loved How protective Kate was of GabiI know

I realize that Kate can be more then a bit, shall we say... fickle when it comes to her loyalties. Her involvement in the "Stevano"/Princess Gina mess provides more then amble evidence of that. But still I loved that the subtext of her conversation with Jake was "mess with Gabi, and you'll be dealing with me. Sure, Kate finds Gabi's tendency to blow her own life up in the most spectacular of ways to be more then exasperating. Sure, if Gabi and Kate were on opposite sides in a business deal they both would be wise to watch their backs. But despite all that, I think it's clear that Kate loves Gabi. I don't think she would bnecessarily admit that to Gabi's face, but she does nonetheless.

I find it interesting and telling that no matter what craziness my Gabi seems find herself in, that three of the people who never turn their backs on her; Will, Sonny and Kate, were also there during the Nick Fallon era. Somehow I don't think that's a coincidence.
    Last edited by Troy44; May 11, 2020, 06:04 PM.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
Working...
X