Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do You Think Eli Is A Bad Person Now?

With Eli protecting his sweet Lani, do you think he is wrong/bad of doing that? Cuz Lani let the fugitive Kristen go free to Paris to find her kid.

Not bad, but boring, bland, moralizing, uninteresting, hypocritical like his grandmother and his girlfriend.

Comment

No I don't think Eli is a bad person at all. He is a very good person. Why wouldn't he protect the woman he loves. I get why Lani did what she did and I am sure some where deep down so does Eli.

Comment

• lagirl
        lagirl
        Scriptwriter
        lagirl commented
        Editing a comment
        Eli is as corrupt as Rafe and like Rafe he protects the woman he is banging.

I think he's a fool with no standards for ever getting back with her. For basically everything following the disaster at the wedding. For refusing to stand up to his mother and Julie. Etc.

However, I'm not calling him a bad person at this point. Should he continue to protect Lani, he will certainly prove himself as corrupt as the rest of the Salem PD. For the attitude she gave him alone I wish he'd shown himself willing to uphold the law even when it's unpleasant for him. I'm not sure if I'd go so far as to say he's a bad guy if he chooses to protect her, but corrupt and an even further disappointment for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by tiff5555 View Post
        With Eli protecting his sweet Lani, do you think he is wrong/bad of doing that? Cuz Lani let the fugitive Kristen go free to Paris to find her kid.
        He and his girlfriend should be fired from the police, they have no ethics

Comment

He’s not a bad person. He’s protecting the woman he loves just like every other character on this show. He’s got a long ways to go before he’s a bad person.

Comment

Originally posted by kahinamah View Post

He and his girlfriend should be fired from the police, they have no ethics
          Quite right. If they can't hold each other accountable because they're dating () then they shouldn't be working together.

Comment

• kahinamah
            kahinamah
            Scriptwriter
            kahinamah commented
            Editing a comment
            Exact, I find it strange that two people in a couple work together in the police.
            I thought it was prohibited, as for the firefighters, are trades or have can not mix professional and personal, because we are talking about life, the protection of people, but also their team.

• lagirl
            lagirl
            Scriptwriter
            lagirl commented
            Editing a comment
            Corrupt mayor hired his daughter and the guy she is banging. He put them in a place to let the their favorite criminal go.

• dee2
            dee2
            I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
            dee2 commented
            Editing a comment
            kahinamah
            Scriptwriter
            kahinamah Hope was in the PD before Bo. Bo became a cop in the years he thought Hope was dead.
            When she returned, she returned to the force and they worked together a lot through the years.

It's a tough one from me. I do agree that he and Lani should be fired, but I feel solely on Days, they are considered good people or characters. It's a same with Rafe protecting Hope. He protected her, cuz he saw the good in her. And that Bo told him to look after her when he died. I don't think Rafe will fire Eli and Lani cuz they tried to help him with David. He might need them again.

Comment

Eli is not a bad person. He is a good person, but Lani should be punished for allowing Kristen to escape. I like Lani, but what she did was legally wrong, especially for a police officer.

Comment

• tiff5555
              tiff5555
              Aspiring soap scribe
              tiff5555 commented
              Editing a comment
              Yep....I guess Lani has a soft spot for Kristen.

• dee2
              dee2
              dee2 commented
              Editing a comment
              I think she will be off the force for awhile, if it comes out about Kristen, but not fired. She should face
              some sort of consequence.

Originally posted by tiff5555 View Post
            It's a tough one from me. I do agree that he and Lani should be fired, but I feel solely on Days, they are considered good people or characters. It's a same with Rafe protecting Hope. He protected her, cuz he saw the good in her. And that Bo told him to look after her when he died. I don't think Rafe will fire Eli and Lani cuz they tried to help him with David. He might need them again.
            I was wondering, why are Roman and Hope no longer in the police force? Were they fired?

Comment

• dee2
              dee2
              dee2 commented
              Editing a comment
              ^^ Shane did, but later he saw a picture taken of someone that Shane said was Stefano, not Shane. Plus,
              Stefano was alive when Rolf did whatever he did to get his 'essence'. That's the way it has been written.
              If it changes, then I'll say, yeah, Hope sure did kill him.

• JackandJenfan
              JackandJenfan
              Scriptwriter
              JackandJenfan commented
              Editing a comment
              No, Roman felt guilty for turning a blind eye for Hope's crimes, so he resigned. Unlike Hope, he had integrity. And then the show tried to fix Hope by rewriting Stefano's murder. It still didn't fix that assassination of character.

• kahinamah
              kahinamah
              Scriptwriter
              kahinamah commented
              Editing a comment
              Thank you for your answers.

Eli is not a bad guy. He is protecting his lying, cheating, criminal of a girlfriend. Countless others have done the same. Is he a hypocrite? Absolutely, but he's not a bad guy overall. I just hope the next time Lani bashes Gabi, he reminds her of her own criminal, villainous actions and tells her to sthu!

Comment

• lagirl
              lagirl
              Scriptwriter
              lagirl commented
              Editing a comment
              It is Eli's job to arrest all criminals even his criminal girl friend.

• Harmonica1985
              Harmonica1985
              Senior Board Member
              Harmonica1985 commented
              Editing a comment
              He better remind her of it everyday.

• Flowercity79
              Flowercity79
              Scriptwriter
              Flowercity79 commented
              Editing a comment
              lagirl
              Scriptwriter
              lagirl icam! He shouldve arrested her or at least told Rafe and let him decide what to do. What Lani did is completely wrong especially since she wears a badge. If you cannot uphold the law, take the badge off! Its a disgrace! Its not even like the person she let go was a nice person..its freakin Kristen Dimera! Gmab! Eli is a flaming hypocrite.

Harmonica1985
              Senior Board Member
              Harmonica1985 lol yea right! Pigs will fly and the fat lady will sing before he will ever defend Gabi over his precious saint gf Lani. Didnt you know? She "saved" Julie, his racist, evil granny!🙄

He is not a bad person. But he is not like Rafe, thankfully. Rafe committed felonies. Days has shown that Eli can put his trust in the wrong people.

Comment

He's not a bad person but he is a dumb person. She needs to be fired and put in jail. He's just made himself an accomplice so he should at least be fired too.

Comment

Originally posted by Harmonica1985 View Post
              He's not a bad person but he is a dumb person. She needs to be fired and put in jail. He's just made himself an accomplice so he should at least be fired too.
              Exactly. Gabi was bashed when she helped her husband hide his mother from the police. She was even blamed for Stefan's "death". Therefore Lani and Eli should get the EXACT same treatment, in fact worse considering they are cops. If anything happens to Rachel or Sarah, their blood will be on their hands!

Comment

Originally posted by Chabby lover View Post
                No I don't think Eli is a bad person at all. He is a very good person. Why wouldn't he protect the woman he loves. I get why Lani did what she did and I am sure some where deep down so does Eli.
                Aiding and abetting a known attempted murderer is a felony. Lani for aiding Kristin and Eli for aiding Lani. Neither one of them is a good person but they are terrible law officers. They should both go to jail.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                Working...
                X