Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Days live discussion 5/11/2020

What do you think about today's days of our lives

Ciara and Ben with Jake. Ben didn't tell Eli everything, he demands to know what they wanted so bad from Jake. Ciara smirks Ben could have been killed so you owe him an explanation; Will is there to see Maggie, he hugs her. She asks how is it a year ago today I killed my own granddaughter; Xander listening to loud music while Brady tries to work. Brady shuts off the music and he and Xander bicker over who owns the plane and Rachel/Mickey; Kristen goes in the apartment and sees a tied up Rex. She takes the gag off and he tells her Sarah is gone. Sarah talking to Rachel - as soon as we get on our train no one will ever find us again; Sarah shows Rachel a cupcake and says its your birthday cake! It's been a whole year since you were born. She has a flashback to the Mothers Day dinner with Maggie; Sarah remembers Maggie telling her when she has her baby she'll understand what its like to be a mom. Sarah tells Rachel she was right, you are everything to me; Kristen won't untie Rex, she demands to know how long ago Sarah left. Brady asks whats Xander's plan with Sarah? Xander says I am more interested in your plans; Xander says your girlfriend killed that nurse and stabbed Victor in the heart. Brady says "Well she did lose her baby."; Brady tells Xander about Rex which Xander doesn't like. They bicker more and then Brady says you stole my baby you SOB; Jake says he doesn't know who they are or what they wanted. Ciara scoffs you expect us to believe that??; Ciara is a raging bitch and Jake says hey Ben is free to walk. She bitches "are you serious??" while Ben backtracks, he doesn't want to lose his job; Xander says none of it was about hurting anyone and Brady says save it, I heard it all from Victor. There is no justification for what you did! Xander says you love Maggie as much as I do; Xander says now Maggie knows. Brady asks who told her??; Will is there to hold Maggie's other hand. She says it was horrible enough to know that I killed Adrienne much less my own grandchild; Maggie knows Julie was going to tell her the truth and Will stopped her. He says Victor made him and Sonny promise not to tell. As much as he hates to admit it considering what Victor did to him, he was only protecting Maggie; Kristen asking Rex if she said anything specific. She says she is going to the airport and Rex says wait, a train is more anonymous. She mentions there are several train stations and he says untie me! You could use a little help;

Kate in HTS with shopping bags, gets a call from Mimi, she is looking for Rex. Jake brings something to Kate that she dropped and she says OMG Stefan?; Ciara and Ben back at the hotel room, he says first day at the job didn't go as planned. "You could have gotten killed and Jake acts like he doesn't know anything. He's kind of a jerk."; Xander tells Brady an inmate let the stabbing news slip so he had to tell her the rest. Xander says it should have come from Victor but that psycho Kristen prevented that. Brady says can you blame her?; Brady tells Xander you stole her baby and Xander says maybe its karma. Brady scoffs Theresa is ancient history and he says no, she wanted to steal Sarah's baby; Sarah talking to the baby carriage. Rex wants to call the police but Kristen says no; Kate says you are Stefan and you are dead, so..... Jake says I get that a lot, names Jake. She asks what game he is playing. He says no game and I have had enough of people getting down on me for being this guy; Kate says Gabi did think she saw you. He says you know Gabi? What is her deal?; Ben reminds her how hard it was for him to get a job, he is not quitting. She says what if you get killed and he says you can tell me I told you so. He says we were supposed to be celebrating, but she doesn't want to.

Ben tells her get dressed, he is talking her somewhere, its a surprise; Maggie held Brady's hand and watched him grieve and went to meetings with him and watched him be strong for Kristen;

Comment

Maggie says the whole time Victor knew, what kind of person cause watch their grandson grieve and not do anything? Will says that's a question only Victor can answer; Maggie asks how Victor is. Will says better, I am sure he will be here to see you soon. Maggie isn't sure if there is anything to say to him. Will tells her she knows Victor loves her and she says I do, but the things he did in the name of love are not ok; Maggie asks if there is any news about Sarah? Will says no. She wants to wrap her arms around Sarah and tell her everything will be ok but it won't be. She can't imagine what her daughter is going thru because of her; Sarah talking to Rachel about being cool under pressure but she had to give birth on the side of the road we get a flashback; Sarah says Xander was amazing, he was there for every second. More flashbacks; Sarah was just in awe of her baby, of her strength, to be born on the side of the road, and Xander made that happen. He was our hero - or so we thought; Rex asks why he can't call the police. "Well, I am wanted to attempted murder." "Of course you are."; Kristen says she snapped and stabbed Victor in the heart. Rex snarks "That's nice." He says he thought Brady did that? She says he was covering. "Nothing says ILY like 10-to-life"; Rex says he is going to call the police and let them straighten it out. Kristen says if you do you will regret it; Brady asks Xander what the hell is he talking about? Xander figures Kristen never told Brady her little scheme. Kristen tried to get Xander to help her steal Sarah's baby and put it in her womb; Xander says she wanted to pretend that baby was yours. Brady says that's crazy. Xander says ask Rolf - he was going to perform the embryo transfer. So Kristen has no right to act like some poor put upon victim; Rex says what are you going to do, kill me to? She says no, of course not, I need your help. Rex says then don't threaten me. "I am sorry, it was just reflex"; Kristen tells Rex you have a little girl, imagine losing her. He agrees to help but warns her Sarah could be long gone. She says maybe but no one will stop her from finding her baby; Sarah talking to herself in the train station some more; More flashbacks; Sarah remembers telling Xander the baby looked different when he brought her back in. She tells the baby she was different - it was you. Brady and Kristen's baby, and my baby was dead;

Jake says Gabi is a whackjob, she is stalking and harassing him. Kate says ok but but you need to understand Gabi was deeply in love with Stefan; Stefan says a love story? Kate says no, a con job, she wanted his money, but by the time he died they were deeply in love and she was shattered. She says just in case you are Stefan its cruel not to be truthful with her; Ciara on the park bench, Ben comes with chinese food and flowers. He says on their first date they were celebrating him getting a job with Stefan and now they are celebrating his job with Stefan's lookalike; Ciara wants him to quit and he says at least I have a job. She says hey I never officially quit my job with Ti-an; Will reminds Maggie that Sarah got to see all of Mickey's first. Will says Uncle Austin thought I was his child for years and even after we found out Lucas was my dad he said he never stopped thinking of me as his son; Will says it took Austin a long time to come to terms with the truth and Maggie says yeah it will be the same for Xander; Sarah knows the baby isn't hers but she doesn't care; Will is worried about Sarah and Maggie too; Maggie is where she deserves to be, she feels like she's earned all this misery. He says this guilt will break you, he knows that. She is so sorry he had to go thru that. He tells her please stop apologizing, its ok; Will reminds her it was an accident and she says I was drunk. How do I live with that cause I do't think I can; Xander says they are going to land soon. Brady tells him don't get in my way, nothing will prevent me from reuniting Kristen and my daughter. Xander says we will see about that; Sarah tells Rachel that she will throw her a real birthday party when they get to their new home. She puts her back in the stroller and says its almost time to board. She looks up and Kristen is there;

Kate tells Jake good luck, with that face you are going to need it. He asks her - you didn't like him? Kate says he gave me many reasons not to trust him, lets hope the same thing doesn't happen with you; Jake gets a call says I got your message, call off your goons. I am doing the best I can. Ciara loves eating in the park. He says well thank Julie, she refused us a table on our first date; Ciara says her family gave him a hard time but he says he deserved it after what he did. She tells him he is amazing.Ben gives her a fortune cookie that says will you marry me; SHOW OVER

Comment

Originally posted by Chabby lover View Post
        Maggie says the whole time Victor knew, what kind of person cause watch their grandson grieve and not do anything? Will says that's a question only Victor can answer; Maggie asks how Victor is. Will says better, I am sure he will be here to see you soon. Maggie isn't sure if there is anything to say to him. Will tells her she knows Victor loves her and she says I do, but the things he did in the name of love are not ok; Maggie asks if there is any news about Sarah? Will says no. She wants to wrap her arms around Sarah and tell her everything will be ok but it won't be. She can't imagine what her daughter is going thru because of her; Sarah talking to Rachel about being cool under pressure but she had to give birth on the side of the road we get a flashback; Sarah says Xander was amazing, he was there for every second. More flashbacks; Sarah was just in awe of her baby, of her strength, to be born on the side of the road, and Xander made that happen. He was our hero - or so we thought; Rex asks why he can't call the police. "Well, I am wanted to attempted murder." "Of course you are."; Kristen says she snapped and stabbed Victor in the heart. Rex snarks "That's nice." He says he thought Brady did that? She says he was covering. "Nothing says ILY like 10-to-life"; Rex says he is going to call the police and let them straighten it out. Kristen says if you do you will regret it; Brady asks Xander what the hell is he talking about? Xander figures Kristen never told Brady her little scheme. Kristen tried to get Xander to help her steal Sarah's baby and put it in her womb; Xander says she wanted to pretend that baby was yours. Brady says that's crazy. Xander says ask Rolf - he was going to perform the embryo transfer. So Kristen has no right to act like some poor put upon victim; Rex says what are you going to do, kill me to? She says no, of course not, I need your help. Rex says then don't threaten me. "I am sorry, it was just reflex"; Kristen tells Rex you have a little girl, imagine losing her. He agrees to help but warns her Sarah could be long gone. She says maybe but no one will stop her from finding her baby; Sarah talking to herself in the train station some more; More flashbacks; Sarah remembers telling Xander the baby looked different when he brought her back in. She tells the baby she was different - it was you. Brady and Kristen's baby, and my baby was dead;

Jake says Gabi is a whackjob, she is stalking and harassing him. Kate says ok but but you need to understand Gabi was deeply in love with Stefan; Stefan says a love story? Kate says no, a con job, she wanted his money, but by the time he died they were deeply in love and she was shattered. She says just in case you are Stefan its cruel not to be truthful with her; Ciara on the park bench, Ben comes with chinese food and flowers. He says on their first date they were celebrating him getting a job with Stefan and now they are celebrating his job with Stefan's lookalike; Ciara wants him to quit and he says at least I have a job. She says hey I never officially quit my job with Ti-an; Will reminds Maggie that Sarah got to see all of Mickey's first. Will says Uncle Austin thought I was his child for years and even after we found out Lucas was my dad he said he never stopped thinking of me as his son; Will says it took Austin a long time to come to terms with the truth and Maggie says yeah it will be the same for Xander; Sarah knows the baby isn't hers but she doesn't care; Will is worried about Sarah and Maggie too; Maggie is where she deserves to be, she feels like she's earned all this misery. He says this guilt will break you, he knows that. She is so sorry he had to go thru that. He tells her please stop apologizing, its ok; Will reminds her it was an accident and she says I was drunk. How do I live with that cause I do't think I can; Xander says they are going to land soon. Brady tells him don't get in my way, nothing will prevent me from reuniting Kristen and my daughter. Xander says we will see about that; Sarah tells Rachel that she will throw her a real birthday party when they get to their new home. She puts her back in the stroller and says its almost time to board. She looks up and Kristen is there;

Kate tells Jake good luck, with that face you are going to need it. He asks her - you didn't like him? Kate says he gave me many reasons not to trust him, lets hope the same thing doesn't happen with you; Jake gets a call says I got your message, call off your goons. I am doing the best I can. Ciara loves eating in the park. He says well thank Julie, she refused us a table on our first date; Ciara says her family gave him a hard time but he says he deserved it after what he did. She tells him he is amazing.Ben gives her a fortune cookie that says will you marry me; SHOW OVER
        So it does look like Jake is hiding something and that he knew what those Thugs where after. Can't wait to see what he is hiding

Comment

That is the reason why I love Ben he admits he did wrong he doesn’t use the excuse of his mental state he owns what he did and try’s to do better Ben and Ciara are the only couple on there that are truly honest with one another they are the real deal and that’s why they will survive anything that’s thrown at them

Comment

Even when Kristin is pretending to be normal the look on her face say she is still insane.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
            Working...
            X