Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phones, visitors to Statesville

I have never to a prison. But in all the movies and tv shows visitors speak to the prisoners on a phone, separated by a glass partition. Why not at Statesville? Surely two phones and a piece of glass would break the budget for Days.

Depending on the movie/TV show I’m watching, the prison visiting area can be different. Some have a family area where you can meet with visitors across a table. Unlike Days however, on other shows, there are guards watching the prisoners.

Comment

Also I believe in prison physical contact between an inmate and a visitor is forbidden...but on Days...it isn't enforced

Comment

• JackandJenfan
        JackandJenfan commented
        Editing a comment
        Except for Marlena and Will. 😠

When Flo was in prison on BnB, she met her visitors in a dark room with just one table. And there was a guard in the room watching them. When Sam was in prison on GH, along with others (Sonny, Ava, etc. come to mind), they spoke on a phone separated by a glass partition. Not sure why Days is more relaxed about it.

Comment

it probably varies from state to state in the real world. Days isn't necessarily out of line for showing family members sitting with the convicts. Although I think a guard should be there to make sure the prisoner doesn't get slipped anything.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
        Working...
        X