Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who do you think Brady's next love interest will be?

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who do you think Brady's next love interest will be?

My money is on Sarah. Something Maggie and Marlena can bond over.

I think it’s Zoey, but I want Lani They will be hot!

Comment

I don't think it is going be anyone right now. I think he is going to end up looking of Kristen or waiting for her to come home. Since she has his daughter and he loves her. I don't think he is going to be dating anytime soon. I wish they would bring Theresa back though because I have always loved her and Brady. .I know Chloe is on her way back so maybe I will finally get Chloe and Brady together finally and then Kristen comes back and that makes for some good drama.

Comment

Ten to one, it'll be Sarah. Sady is on the way, imo.

Comment

Kristen will be back shortly after her departure from Salem. I doubt Brady will get involved with anyone during her brief absence. Sarah is a distinct possibility in the future.

Comment

It's bad enough Brady was with Kristen but why saddle him with Sarah.

Comment

• lagirl
              lagirl
              Scriptwriter
              lagirl commented
              Editing a comment
              Who else. He has banged every one else near his age. Not going to be Gabi so I see it as Sarah.,

I would like to see Brady alone for a while personally, but eventually I would like to see them either revisit his history with Chloe, or someone totally new. If none of those, then write Brady off the show to go find Kristen and Rachel.

Comment

Eve Donovan

Bring on Breve!

Comment

At this point anyone would be an upgrade over Kristen for him.

However I think Sarah is too obvious.

I think its a newly returned Eve. Which works for me as it would give her something to do besides torment Jennifer.

Comment

I would wish for Nicole but know they most likely won't go there unless something happens to Eric, which would be fine with me. Not Sarah, she wears me out with her scenes. Kate???

Comment

I wish they'd bring on someone new for Brady. Zoey would be ok with me - someone with some spunk and pizzazz. Then we could have Zady or Broey.

Comment

Brady should be with Nicole or Theresa. I would have said Chloe but since she’s back with Phillip just leave them together.

Comment

I want him to stay with Kristen. If not, I could see something with Sarah. Or someone new.

Comment

I prefer Brady staying single.but if they do pair him with someone please let it not be Kristen..she is toxic...I like Brady more when he is unattached...

Comment

He's been with all of them. It would have to be a new character.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X