X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tiff5555
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Jul 2007

Chad and Abby breaking up??? That it sounds to me. ELANI questioning Gabi again? I really don’t want to see this. I am here for Xander begging Sarah to forgive him.

Comment

• Chabby lover
      Chabby lover commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't see Chad and Abby breaking up at all. They are way to in love with each other it is probably more about her hallucinations and getting the help to finally get rid of them.
  • tashasummer75
    Day Player
    • May 2015

Originally posted by tiff5555 View Post
    Chad and Abby breaking up??? That it sounds to me. ELANI questioning Gabi again? I really don’t want to see this. I am here for Xander begging Sarah to forgive him.
    they always make the spoilers sound worse then they are.

Comment

• tiff5555
      tiff5555 commented
      Editing a comment
      I think I saw the correct spoiler regarding Abby and Chad from another thread.
  • savytabby
    Soap Addict
    • May 2014

Someone mentioned Brandon in another thread. As much as I love Jake/Stefan and Gabi, wouldn't it be a hoot if Brandon came back and fell for his sister's nemesis like when he fell for his sister Nicole's nemesis Sami? LOLROTF at that idea.

Comment

• JackandJenfan
      JackandJenfan commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm lost. Who is Nicole's nemesis? Kristen? I don't get what that has to do with Stefan.
  • ALoyalSoapFan
    Soap Addict
    • Sep 2016

Originally posted by ckg1 View Post
    Eli and Lani....always conveniently have to bring Gabi in to give themselves some excitement...
    Gabriella wants her husband back!
    Ah, ckg1 Weren't for Gabriella/Stakebriella, dirty, crooked, corrupt, hypocritical Elani would be where they were, belong and soon return, BB!
    Ahh yes please...bye bye Abigail. Maybe they can lock up Chadwick nearby also!!
    Oh, what a day of rejoicing it will be, watching no class, no morals, chain smoking, homewrecker, adulterous, murderess, attempted serial murderess Abby, carted off to an asylum for the criminally insane! I want to see her in a padded room only wearing a straitjacket! At least, we won't see her smirking, arrogant, self-righteous, snarling smirks! Although, we will immensely miss Poetic Justice & Karma wipe them away and replaced them with extremely humorous snarling, shrieking, stuttering, spluttering OTT Karma Hallucinations!

Comment

• ckg1
      ckg1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, sorry kinda late with seeing this Loyal, but yes AB was the one with blonde hair. I actually liked Abby then, only then.?

• ALoyalSoapFan
      ALoyalSoapFan commented
      Editing a comment
      ICAM ckg1 the little girl with blonde hair is and she will always be the Abby I liked! Tiff, color me confused, I thought the college Abby that stalked and attempted sexual/rape Austin, was KM?

• tiff5555
      tiff5555 commented
      Editing a comment
      ALoyalSoapFan My mind is blurry, but yeah, you are absolutely right. She was in college and was lusting after Austin.
  • Prizzle
    Board Regular
    • Oct 2009

New Spoilers

Sarah and Brady commiserate over Xander and Victor’s deception.

Xander desperately attempts to revive Maggie.

Sonny appeals to Evan to come clean.

Comment

• JackandJenfan
      JackandJenfan commented
      Editing a comment
      Here comes Sady!

• Flowercity79
      Flowercity79 commented
      Editing a comment
      JackandJenfan yup Brady and Sarah will be a thing!

• lagirl
      lagirl commented
      Editing a comment
      Sarah running away with his baby would make no difference to Brady after all he not care that Kristin cut Tate out of Theresa's belly.
  • savytabby
    Soap Addict
    • May 2014

JackandJenfan, for some reason I can't comment or quote, so I have to make a new post. I'm saying Brandon is Nicole's and now Lani's brother. When he was on the show in the past, he fell in love with Nicole's nemesis Sami Brady. Now wouldn't it be a hoot if he came back and fell for his new sister Lani's nemesis Gabi Hernandez DiMera. I think Lani's head would explode if that happened. LOL.

Comment

• ALoyalSoapFan
      ALoyalSoapFan commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh, my stars, be still my rapidly beating heart! I would love seeing hot, deliciously handsome Brandon back on TV screens! ? I'm usually against triangles but wow, just plain wow seeing a Brandon-Gabriella-Stefan triangle would make my DAY! ? The icing on the cake would be seeing Lani's head explode! ??

• JackandJenfan
      JackandJenfan commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh wow. Now I get it. I forgot about his connection now to Lani. Branbi could work. ( Maybe with a different ship name. )
  • Ilovebooks
    Recurring Poster
    • Feb 2020

Xander desperately attempts to revive Maggie.

Tell me they don't kill Maggie!

Comment

• JackandJenfan
      JackandJenfan commented
      Editing a comment
      We are not that lucky.

• Ilovebooks
      Ilovebooks commented
      Editing a comment
      I would be sorry if they killed her.

• JackandJenfan
      JackandJenfan commented
      Editing a comment
      I wouldn't.
  • MCBAMFAN
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Jul 2012

eli and lani need to find kristen instead of harrassing gabi in regards to jake/

Comment

• lagirl
      lagirl commented
      Editing a comment
      Lani is not interested in finding Kristin after all she set the murderer free to commit more murders.
  • MCBAMFAN
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Jul 2012

aloyalsoapfan, i'm good with a love triangle with eli/gabi/stefan, yeah let lani's head explode is right! gabi could use 2 men loving her! she's always the 3rd party in love triangles and ends up with no one, i prefer men fighting for gabi not gabi fighting for a man.

c'mon ron give lots of love for gabi with both me and this would be perfect payback for lani sleeping with both gabi's guys, jj and eli. now this would be good soapy drama and give stefan work in getting his wife back!

Comment

• lagirl
      lagirl commented
      Editing a comment
      Gabi should be chased just like EJ chased Sami. But no they have her chasing after a worthless Jake who called her a whack job today.
  • Chri
    Newcomer
    • Jun 2014

I think it’s those thugs again and Gabi shows up and they assume it’s her who attacked him stupid cops lani needs to be fired

Comment

• tiff5555
      Aspiring soap scribe
      • Jul 2007

Originally posted by MCBAMFAN View Post
      aloyalsoapfan, i'm good with a love triangle with eli/gabi/stefan, yeah let lani's head explode is right! gabi could use 2 men loving her! she's always the 3rd party in love triangles and ends up with no one, i prefer men fighting for gabi not gabi fighting for a man.

c'mon ron give lots of love for gabi with both me and this would be perfect payback for lani sleeping with both gabi's guys, jj and eli. now this would be good soapy drama and give stefan work in getting his wife back!
      I think Days is going in a direction of a new woman who was Jake's ex. I would love your idea....but don't know what Days could be thinking.

Comment

• ALoyalSoapFan
        Soap Addict
        • Sep 2016

Originally posted by MCBAMFAN View Post

MCBAMFAN Actually, I was joking about Gabriella being in a love triangle with Brandon and Stake! TBH, I do not want Eli near Gabriella not even if it makes Lani's head explode! Either give her another love interest for a love triangle or keep her with Stake! I am immensely enjoying Stakebriella's banters, zingers and cat-mouse, chess games! Did you watch or watched GH? BB is in full blown ZK mode including his voice, as Stake and I'm loving it!

Comment

• Fancy863
          Board Regular
          • Aug 2019

Gabi attacks Jake? Why am I not surprised. I’m happy Lani gets to question the little criminal.
          Xander and Sarah are the best. I hope he wins her heart back soon. TPTB need to recognize what they have in this couple.

Comment

• Chri
            Chri commented
            Editing a comment
            Gabi doesn’t attack Jake the thugs do and I bet Gabi finds them lani should be fired from her job she let Kristen walk and Gabi is the criminal what a joke Gabi probably finds Jake and lani assumes she attacks him so she arrest her

• lagirl
            lagirl commented
            Editing a comment
            Lani who turned the murderer and attempted murderer a loose should be questioned.
            Last edited by lagirl; May 11, 2020, 04:42 PM.
        • Chri
          Newcomer
          • Jun 2014

To clear up the rumor Gabi is going no where she herself said that was a fake rumor that got started she is there to stay people Gabi ain’t going to jail

Comment

• Chri
            Newcomer
            • Jun 2014

Xander is trash he let Sarah fall in love with a baby that wasn’t even hers and he still keeping a secret from Sarah the fact that Kristen tried to steal the baby from her that’s not love at all Xander belongs in jail for what he did

Comment

• CindyHaskins
              CindyHaskins commented
              Editing a comment
              I am a huge fan of xander and let me just say that he is not trash and i dont see him going to jail any time soon.

• lagirl
              lagirl commented
              Editing a comment
              All of Salem belongs in jail.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
          Working...
          X