Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SPOILER! Week of 5/18

Monday, May 18, 2020
    Marlena and Rafe compare notes about Orpheus.
    Orpheus kidnaps David!

Tuesday, May 19, 2020
    Zoey tries to convince Rafe he can trust her.

Wednesday, May 20, 2020
    Eli and Lani question Gabi about her attack on Jake.

Thursday, May 21, 2020
    Xander pleads with Sarah to give him a second chance.

Friday, May 22, 2020
    Abigail and Chad make difficult decisions about their future.

Zoey and Rafe should get together. Is she married?

So Gabi attacks Jake! She really wants him to remember. Gabi is a wild child. That girl is forever in anger mode.

Awwwww Eli lets Lani come out to play cops and robbers with him.

I would love to see how this will work. Unfortunately, Sarah and Xander doesn’t do it for me anymore.

Abby and Chad, relationship goals

Comment

Here for Orpheus drama!

Xarah 😍 Give her time, Xander.

Comment

Wait, Gabi attacks Jake? I wonder if this ties into the "Jake rejects Gabi's attempts to help recover his momrory" spoiler. I can see how in her... let's say, enthusiasm things might get out of hand.. I'm confident that it's nothing that won't be smoothed over eventually. But upon reading this I can't but release an exasperated but loving sigh and say "Oh, Gabi."

Comment

I totally seen Gabi attacking Jake since she is obsessed with him. This must be part of the spoiler pic that is from this week. .Which shows Gabi drugging someone. .I am guessing she is drugging Jake.

Comment

Eli and Lani....always conveniently have to bring Gabi in to give themselves some excitement...
            Gabriella wants her husband back!

Ahh yes please...bye bye Abigail. Maybe they can lock up Chadwick nearby also!!
            Last edited by ckg1; May 9, 2020, 10:39 AM.

Comment

I guess it's still early for Sarah to forgive Xander, right?

Comment

• sharonismygirl
                sharonismygirl commented
                Editing a comment
                Sarah and Xander are the only reason I am watching Days. I love them together, and hope they unite soon!

• Ilovebooks
                Ilovebooks commented
                Editing a comment
                they have conquered me too, I think they will get back together, but I doubt it will happen soon, they will have to face a lot. But hopefully it's a good journey.
                Last edited by Ilovebooks; May 12, 2020, 03:43 AM.

The picture shows Gabi drugging a cup of tea, in the DiMera mansion. If this is for "Jake" that makes no sense. First of all, Jake is NOT a "tea" kinda guy, drinking from a fine china cup, and second, why is she mixing it at the mansion? I see no reason why Jake would accept an invitation to the mansion for "tea". The whole thing is stupid, and proves what an evil criminal she is, drugging someone else. This chic should've been locked up a long time ago.

Comment

• Chri
                Chri commented
                Editing a comment
                The promo showed Abby thinking that Kate is Gabi and she thinks she’s drugging her tea Gabi is nowhere near Abby she’s sick from the drugs and needs help

• eileenregina
                eileenregina commented
                Editing a comment
                Well, obviously it is yet some more bad writing so that Abby will drink the tea instead of Jake so that everyone will think Gabi drugged Abigail - sigh! Another dumb plot point that makes no sense.

But how much time does Gabi have to be concerned about smirky Abigail right now. She’s completely taken over with Jake’s(Stefan’s)return. It just seems odd if there’s even time for Abigail too.

Comment

Originally posted by Beca Drags View Post
                The picture shows Gabi drugging a cup of tea, in the DiMera mansion. If this is for "Jake" that makes no sense. First of all, Jake is NOT a "tea" kinda guy, drinking from a fine china cup, and second, why is she mixing it at the mansion? I see no reason why Jake would accept an invitation to the mansion for "tea". The whole thing is stupid, and proves what an evil criminal she is, drugging someone else. This chic should've been locked up a long time ago.
                Know Jake he will probably press charges against her. I don't know how she will get out of this one. I was thinking it might have been those Thugs that attack Jake but I guess it was Gabi

Comment

• JackandJenfan
                  JackandJenfan commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Jake doesn't have to press charges.

Originally posted by ckg1 View Post
                Eli and Lani....always conveniently have to bring Gabi in to give themselves some excitement...
                Gabriella wants her husband back!

Ahh yes please...bye bye Abigail. Maybe they can lock up Chadwick nearby also!!
                Ah yes...it looks like Eli does not arrest Lani for once again NOT doing her job, yet they gleefully go after Gabi. Didnt you hear? ONLY Gabi must pay for her alleged crimes! I will wait to see what this "attack' is lol. Any "spoilers" about Gabi are usually not what they appear to be. Meanwhile i wonder how Kate is doing after Abby attacks her?

I am happy there will be Xarah scenes. I hope she can forgive him in time

btw i tagged you in another thread about CB

Comment

Eli and Lani are deadly boring, they need from Gabi for be an interesting minimum. Eli/Lani the two greatest hypocrites of Salem.

Gabi/Jake : Ejami 2.0, Eager to see this, Gabi wants the return of the man she loves.

Comment

• JackandJenfan
                    JackandJenfan commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Beca Drags What friends did she stab in the back? The one whose alter help frame for murder? The one who let everyone think she died? The guy who helped said woman get away without any charges brought on her? The ones who cheated on her? Hmm.. Gabi is the one used to prop other couples. It's not the other way around. 🙄

• kahinamah
                    kahinamah commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I agree with you. TEAM GABI.

Lani and Eli are useless

• lagirl
                    lagirl commented
                    Editing a comment
                    EJ chased after Sami, and it time for Stefan aka Jake to chase after Gabi. Otherwise Gabi should move on,.

Originally posted by Flowercity79 View Post

Ah yes...it looks like Eli does not arrest Lani for once again NOT doing her job, yet they gleefully go after Gabi. Didnt you hear? ONLY Gabi must pay for her alleged crimes! I will wait to see what this "attack' is lol. Any "spoilers" about Gabi are usually not what they appear to be. Meanwhile i wonder how Kate is doing after Abby attacks her?

I am happy there will be Xarah scenes. I hope she can forgive him in time

btw i tagged you in another thread about CB
                  Flowercity79 Thanks again for the CB updates...
                  So Eli is such a useless cop, it’s okay that Lani can let lunatic Kristen free for stabbing Victor, but they need to arrest Gabi with their jealous incompetence!! Those two are a piece of work!!

Bye Abigail, good riddance to her dirty smirks!
                  Im looking forward to Xarah scenes too, he can hopefully help Sarah.

I wonder if Chloe is back and will share scenes with Rex, it will remind me of Brady and Chloe from The Last Blast Crew’ days.

Comment

• kahinamah
                    kahinamah commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I wonder why keep characters like Eli and Lani so uninteresting.
                    I would like to have Brandon and Théo, the sons of Abe.

Originally posted by ckg1 View Post

Flowercity79 Thanks again for the CB updates...
                  So Eli is such a useless cop, it’s okay that Lani can let lunatic Kristen free for stabbing Victor, but they need to arrest Gabi with their jealous incompetence!! Those two are a piece of work!!

Bye Abigail, good riddance to her dirty smirks!
                  Im looking forward to Xarah scenes too, he can hopefully help Sarah.

I wonder if Chloe is back and will share scenes with Rex, it will remind me of Brady and Chloe from The Last Blast Crew’ days.
                  i wonder how long Gabi will be in Jail for attack Jake is this how she leaves Salem?

Comment

• JackandJenfan
                    JackandJenfan commented
                    Editing a comment
                    No. Gabi's not going to jail! She's not even leaving for months. 🙄

Flower city i wonder if Gabi will actually go to Jail our if she will get out of it some how? wonder how she attacks Jake?

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X