Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nice to see a Horton give some regard for the law.

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice to see a Horton give some regard for the law.

So Eli actually thinks the law applies to everyone the same. Different opinion from the rest of his family. To bad when Lani put out her hands and said “Arrest me Mr. Law and Order”, he didn’t slap the cuffs on her. However the next scene where he wouldn’t let her go with him to an investigation was priceless. Will she actually have consequences for her actions?

I knew Eli would not cuff Lani. However, I was hoping he did. I guess Eli will handle it later. At least we have one good cop in Salem. Maybe Lani will turn herself in soon, or arrest Kristen after she gets a chance to hold her daughter.

Why isn’t Zander and Victor arrest yet?

Comment

Eli is one of the good guys. 🙂

Comment

Originally posted by Bermudabeachbum View Post
        So Eli actually thinks the law applies to everyone the same. Different opinion from the rest of his family. To bad when Lani put out her hands and said “Arrest me Mr. Law and Order”, he didn’t slap the cuffs on her. However the next scene where he wouldn’t let her go with him to an investigation was priceless. Will she actually have consequences for her actions?
        I was thrilled that he confronted Lani. Now he better report her to Rafe.

Comment

Regrettably the show keeps portraying female police officers as weak-willed and swayed by emotion.

Comment

Originally posted by varlena View Post
            Regrettably the show keeps portraying female police officers as weak-willed and swayed by emotion.
            That's probably why people liked X-Files so much. Scully was the logical one while Fox was the emotional one.

Comment

He already dodged telling Rafe the truth. So I wouldn't give him that much credit yet. Let's wait and see. If he continues to cover for Lani then he doesn't have any respect for the law. If he turns her in to Rafe, then fine. Let's see.

Comment

It's just lip service right now. He didn't cuff her and he hasn't told Rafe. It remains to be seen if we finally have an officer who believes in maintaining his oath to uphold the law even when it affects him personally.

We know his judgment is poor when it comes to Lani anyway. Everything since the wedding disaster has shown as much. Now we see if he will do his job or protect Lani, thus joining the ranks of corrupt Salem PD officers who think the law doesn't apply to people they like.

Comment

Don't worry. It won't last.

Comment

In defense of Eli I think it is probably tearing him up inside..I do hope he does the right thing and turn her in or arrest her himself but I think he doesnt' want to lose her again...

Comment

Originally posted by JackandJenfan View Post
                      Eli is one of the good guys. 🙂
                      Same as with Rafe, Roman, Bo and others. At least that is what Days are telling us.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X