Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bermudabeachbum
    commented on 's reply
    I would think it’s the law that says Gabbi has access to if not unlimited, at least, substantial funds. She was married to Stephan who was a rich man when he died and it seems actually owned the Dimera mansion. So the assets became hers. If anything it’s Chad who thinks he should just automatically have access to Things.

• JackandJenfan
    commented on 's reply
    Huh? When did Gabi say that?

• Bermudabeachbum
    commented on 's reply
    It is not a family plane. It’s either Victor’s plane or Titan’s plane.

• pnorbert2222
    replied
    I think the writers just have this dumb idea if that if you're from a rich family everyone in the family has access to the family's resources. Like Gabi thinks because she was married to someone who was a Dimera that's important somehow and should give her access to unlimited funds.

Leave a comment:

• Harmonica1985
    commented on 's reply
    No he doesnt.

• Harmonica1985
    commented on 's reply
    Victor should disgusting Brady. Kristen would drop Brady like a bad habit.

• Harmonica1985
    commented on 's reply
    That doesn't mean that Brady has any right to take advantage.

• Harmonica1985
    replied
    Originally posted by Bermudabeachbum View Post
    So he tells off Victor, his significant other stabs him, and he covers for her but he feels he still has the right to use his plane?
    Victor should cut him off completely.

Leave a comment:

• CADY
    replied
    Obviously, Brady has privilege rights to the plane. Otherwise, the pilot would not allow him on the plane. I remember when EJ stopped the pilot from allowing Sami on the family plane. No request was made by Victor or Xander, to stop Brady from using the plane.

Leave a comment:

• lagirl
    commented on 's reply
    But he should still have to ask.

• lagirl
    commented on 's reply
    He did not even ask to use it.

• Bermudabeachbum
    replied
    OK people, just because someone does something bad, it does NOT give the victim free access to their assets. Someone beats you up, you do not have free use of their car even if that person was a relative.
    Last edited by Bermudabeachbum; May 9, 2020, 09:04 AM.

Leave a comment:

• CADY
    replied
    Brady is still part of the family. He has every right to use the family plane. Xander & Victor led him to believe his baby died. They are the criminals, not Brady.

Leave a comment:

• kahinamah
    replied
    Interesting the scenes between Lani and Brady, it's funny I find that Lani has chemistry with Rafe, Brady and Kristen, but nothing when she is with Eli.

Leave a comment:

• Shimmer33
    replied
    Kristen was wrong but why should Brady care about getting a free ride on a plane he's used for years to find the baby that Victor stole from him.

Leave a comment:

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
Working...
X