Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SPOILER! Gabi

I just read in soap magazine that Gabi adds a special ingredient to afternoon tea. I think she is the one drug Abby because it looked like drugs in the picture.

I don't think it ha anything to do with Abigail. There is a spoiler that says Gabi tries to get the truth out of Rolf I think that could be who the tea is for

Another possibility is that the picture is totally misleading and there's nothing sinister about it at all and Gabi is simply putting Splenda or NutraSweet in in her tea. LOL Dither way I don't believe for even half a nanosecond that it will have anything to do with Abigail.

Comment

• LukeIsDaMan
      LukeIsDaMan
      Executive Poster
      LukeIsDaMan commented
      Editing a comment
      That's what I think too...but the dummies (aka Eli & Lani) will take it as proof she was drugging the other one.

Where is Rolf? And can you send me a link to next week soap magazine so I can read the article s?

Comment

Originally posted by Troy44 View Post
      I don't think it ha anything to do with Abigail. There is a spoiler that says Gabi tries to get the truth out of Rolf I think that could be who the tea is for

Another possibility is that the picture is totally misleading and there's nothing sinister about it at all and Gabi is simply putting Splenda or NutraSweet in in her tea. LOL Dither way I don't believe for even half a nanosecond that it will have anything to do with Abigail.
      Where is Rolf? And can you send me the link to next week soap magazine? I want to read the articles

Comment

• JackandJenfan
        JackandJenfan
        Scriptwriter
        JackandJenfan commented
        Editing a comment
        It's in the spoilers that Gabi is trying to get information from Rolf. It's in the spoilers on this page as well.

I don't think out has anything to do with Abby. I think she is putting a truth serum in Rolf 's tea to get him to spill.

Comment

Originally posted by tashasummer75 View Post

Where is Rolf? And can you send me the link to next week soap magazine? I want to read the articles
        I don't know where Rolf is I just know that Gabi tries to get information out of him next week so we'll just have to watch and see. And I don't have any links. Sorry/

Comment

She is not drugging Abby. Its probably for Steffan to help him remember.

Comment

Don't where where Rolf is but this is all about Gabi wanting information about Jake, nothing to do with Abby.

Comment

Originally posted by ShermanTank View Post
              She is not drugging Abby. Its probably for Steffan to help him remember.
              No. I think it is for Rolf .

Comment

She could be doing that to get Jake to remember. We know she first speaks with Rolf and a day later, Jake rejects her attempts to get him to remember his past....

Comment

It's either to get the truth from Rolf or help Jake remember, possibly with something Rolf gives her or tells her how to make.

Gabi isn't interested in messing with Abigail at this point. She's not worth her time.

Comment

Originally posted by rpmaluki View Post
                    She could be doing that to get Jake to remember. We know she first speaks with Rolf and a day later, Jake rejects her attempts to get him to remember his past....
                    Wonder why Jake does not want to remember? And if she drugs Jake he will not want to be with her. She better not give him to much if it is for Jake.

Comment

Yeah, I don't see Gabi being interested in Abby at all. Not when she has Chad on one side and Jake on the other to entertain her.

Comment

If you're just reading the spoiler now, it has nothing to do with Abby. She was already drugged.

Comment

• JackandJenfan
                          JackandJenfan
                          Scriptwriter
                          JackandJenfan commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Tasha is talking about the pick of Gabi putting something in someone's tea. And the tea has nothing to do with Abby, so I don't get the leap.

• Jj1701
                          Jj1701
                          I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
                          Jj1701 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          The OP mentioned Abby in the post and I got confused. Whoops....

Gabi drugging someone? No, that would mean she was up to more of her evil crimes, and Gabi never commits those, does she? GMAB with this tired, unnecessary character!

Comment

• Beca Drags
                          Beca Drags
                          Aspiring soap scribe
                          Beca Drags commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Gabi is a pathetic loser, and is the last person I consider "interesting"! She does nothing but parade in skimpy outfits and plays cartoon villain. Nothing to see here folks!

• LukeIsDaMan
                          LukeIsDaMan
                          Executive Poster
                          LukeIsDaMan commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Way more interesting than hallucinatory Abby haha..although I em enjoying watching her lose what's left of her little mind.

• Harmonica1985
                          Harmonica1985
                          Senior Board Member
                          Harmonica1985 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          LukeIsDaMan: Abby is a snooze unless she's drugged or mentally ill.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X