commented on 's reply
    Pretty much soo.

• LAdude
    replied
    lol asking if there is sane reason Ron writes anything

Leave a comment:

• tiff5555
    commented on 's reply
    magoo1000 That is what I have been saying. That Abby has fallen ill. Maybe the drugs and her medications affected her and she is now worse. I do think we might see later if it's true, that someone drugged her.

• magoo1000
    replied
    Maybe Dimera is developing a drug for the military to use against enemy forces. And either Gabi or Chad being at Dimera's top level have access to it.

Leave a comment:

• Chri
    replied
    Yeah it’s the same old story Abby gets sick and chad covers for her again and refuses to get her the help she needs

Leave a comment:

• magoo1000
    commented on 's reply
    Or she has gone crazy again.

• icyblue2034
    replied
    Originally posted by shome View Post
    When this guy in real life was being chemically poisoned, it had lasting effects on his health. Abby may be experiencing lasting effects to her brain as Marlena stated. I think it is suppose to be a short lived mystery to find out who is doing it.
    One think we can be sure of is that this will have no lasting/permanent impact on her. In fact she'll likely make a miracle recovery a day or two after the figure out what's going on and stop her latest heinous villain.

Leave a comment:

• magoo1000
    commented on 's reply
    Plus, the alcohol she drinks.

• magoo1000
    commented on 's reply
    And her great grandma too. Laura's mom went crazy too.
    Last edited by magoo1000; May 9, 2020, 11:45 AM.

• shome
    replied
    When this guy in real life was being chemically poisoned, it had lasting effects on his health. Abby may be experiencing lasting effects to her brain as Marlena stated. I think it is suppose to be a short lived mystery to find out who is doing it.

Leave a comment:

• ShermanTank
    replied
    They said the drug should be out of her system than she had another episode. That has to mean she was drugged again. The only person that could have done that in the hospital is Chad unless someone that works there put it in her food.

Leave a comment:

• JackandJenfan
    replied
    I think the issue is that the drug mixed in with Abby's prescription medication and the effect of that combination is what caused the issue.

Leave a comment:

• varlena
    replied
    If they wanted to make this story somewhat logical they would have her repeatedly drugging herself, because she's still crazy. I could buy that.

Leave a comment:

• CincyLady
    replied
    I'm thinking the drug gimmick is just a way for Abby to run away - since I've heard KM wants time off for other projects.

Leave a comment:

• shome
    replied
    Remember Stefano had a lot of control at the hospital. He had toxic gas released in the hospital at least two times. It is probably Vivian because she is suppose to appear in near future. On the other hand, what was Fake Stefano and Rolf talking about before his surgery? I thought it was about the self destruct feature in his chip, but it might have been something else.

Leave a comment:

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
Working...
X