Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They said the drug should be out of her system than she had another episode. That has to mean she was drugged again. The only person that could have done that in the hospital is Chad unless someone that works there put it in her food.

Comment

• magoo1000
      magoo1000 commented
      Editing a comment
      Or she has gone crazy again.

• tiff5555
      tiff5555 commented
      Editing a comment
      magoo1000 That is what I have been saying. That Abby has fallen ill. Maybe the drugs and her medications affected her and she is now worse. I do think we might see later if it's true, that someone drugged her.

When this guy in real life was being chemically poisoned, it had lasting effects on his health. Abby may be experiencing lasting effects to her brain as Marlena stated. I think it is suppose to be a short lived mystery to find out who is doing it.

Comment

Originally posted by shome View Post
      When this guy in real life was being chemically poisoned, it had lasting effects on his health. Abby may be experiencing lasting effects to her brain as Marlena stated. I think it is suppose to be a short lived mystery to find out who is doing it.
      One think we can be sure of is that this will have no lasting/permanent impact on her. In fact she'll likely make a miracle recovery a day or two after the figure out what's going on and stop her latest heinous villain.

Comment

Yeah it’s the same old story Abby gets sick and chad covers for her again and refuses to get her the help she needs

Comment

• tiff5555
          tiff5555 commented
          Editing a comment
          Pretty much soo.

Maybe Dimera is developing a drug for the military to use against enemy forces. And either Gabi or Chad being at Dimera's top level have access to it.

Comment

lol asking if there is sane reason Ron writes anything

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
          Working...
          X