Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steve and Hope today

Those scenes were the best part of the shows. The writers let them have fun while destroying the painting and their talk afterwards showed how much they mean to each other and how tight they are as friends. At least Hope can understand what he's been through and neither is telling the other to her move on and get over it.

Thoughts?

Hope simply seemed like the Hope I remembered today.

Comment

• Harmonica1985
      Harmonica1985 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes she did. I loved it. She and Steve know what the other went through and they don't mind hearing it whereas everyone else simply doesn't want to hear it and tells them to just forget it and move on as if it never happened.

I enjoyed both Steve & Hope destroying the Steveno portrait & Hope throwing away the Princess Gina tiara.

Comment

• Harmonica1985
      Harmonica1985 commented
      Editing a comment
      I had a huge smile on my face.

It was nice to see this side of them, they’ve known each other for a long time.

Comment

• Harmonica1985
      Harmonica1985 commented
      Editing a comment
      I loved their close friendship shining today. We don't see this enough.

Days needs more of this. Hope and Steve's friendship is iconic.

Comment

Like watching paint dry. Zzzzzzzzz

Comment

• CindyHaskins
        CindyHaskins commented
        Editing a comment
        I really love the steve and hope scenes and they were like watching paint dry and they were not boring at all.

• Nancy T
        Nancy T commented
        Editing a comment
        If anyone couple is like watching paint dry that would be Ben & Ciara.

• CindyHaskins
        CindyHaskins commented
        Editing a comment
        Has some one that love and support ben and ciara they will never be like watching paint dry.take a long look at john and marlena that now that is a couple that is like watching paint dry .back to ben and ciara they are the only good thing about the show

I loved these two so much more then I thought I would. So happy they can confide in each other and know what the other has been through. Destroying the Stevano painting and Gina's crown was really cute and fun to watch!!! I hope we get a LOT more scenes of these two. Great chemistry!!! And yes, this seemed much more like the Hope we all love!!

Comment

They were the best part of the show for me too. It was nice to see a little of what made me a fan of hope years ago. Kayla made a good point, Steve has known hope longer then he has known Kayla. These two are friends with decades of history, so leaning on each other now, makes sense on a lot of levels. I even liked the quick bo mention. Bo and hope had their fair share of hurting each other. Didn’t hope almost kill bo when they did that sleeping pill storyline. And during the first go round I’m sure hope as Gina did some awful things to bo. I almost wish hope had mentioned that a lot of bad things happened between her and bo, but their love won out. Hearing that might have knocked some sense into Steve, but Steve isn’t ready for sense yet.

Comment

I enjoyed their scenes and I get why they are bonding (over one of the most idiotic plots in recent history, and that's saying something for this show! ) but I really wish Kayla /Jennifer and Hope shared more bonding/friendship scenes. This show really lacks true female friendships, IMHO. Not counting Lani and Kristen here because whatever they are is just ridiculous to me.

Comment

Maybe it was just me, but I really thought they were going to kiss at the end of their scene. The way Steve was looking at Hope at the end ... I really do love their chemistry and after today can see Ron & Co. taking them down a romantic road. If so, just want it to be done right and true to the characters. Stayla may be endgame, but as shown today not only does she have unresolved romantic feelings for him, but she has a lot of anger at him and not just from this Stevano situation. She said herself it's been 30 years of him not coming home when she's asked him to. She and the kids have never really been a priority for him, despite him loving them. But she's still not being fair to Justin. She needs to take a step back and really figure things out.

Comment

• Larkspur173
              Larkspur173 commented
              Editing a comment
              Not sure if it's the right thing to do to take these characters down the romance road (their vibe today felt more like siblings IMHO) but if they get together, Steve probably won't make Hope a priority either. That is a consistent character flaw of Steve's, at least when it comes to Kayla. It's ancient history now, but Steve didn't even put Kayla first after Jack raped her. He was still all about "Billy". He eventually came to his senses and put her needs first but maybe Hope doesn't need that in a relationship whereas that's super important for Kayla.

• Harmonica1985
              Harmonica1985 commented
              Editing a comment
              They don't have a romantic vibe at all. They have a sibling vibe.

• Nancy T
              Nancy T commented
              Editing a comment
              Kayla needs to accept the fact that this is who Steve is & he will never change. And then she needs to decide if she can accept him for who he is & if she can't then they both need to go their separate ways once & for all.

I think they should sleep together just once and realize they're just better off as friends.

Steve needs some non Kayla action but eventually he's going to get her back.

Comment

• Harmonica1985
              Harmonica1985 commented
              Editing a comment
              No thanks. They are like a brother and sister. It would be gross.

Hope could have sold the tiara and made $$$$$$$ with it.

Comment

• Elvis12
              Elvis12 commented
              Editing a comment
              I fell out laughing when Steve told Hope "at least you got to wear a tiara." Now that was funny.

• magoo1000
              magoo1000 commented
              Editing a comment
              Unless it was cubic zirconia.

they'll be in the sack by Monday if not sooner. as nic describes it, the horizontal mambo.

Comment

I Love the Steve/Hope Friendship. I always have.

Comment

They’re so easy to watch together. SN and KA really work well together onscreen. Loved their hug at the end and the smile on Steve’s face. Stayla is usually endgame but Steve seems so relaxed around Hope!

Comment

• Harmonica1985
                  Harmonica1985 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Stayla will.always be endgame. Steve and Hope have been friends for many years.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
              Working...
              X