Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So, Abby is missing?

What a way to go! I wonder what happened to Abby? This drug is in the early stages of development and no one knows just how much it can affect Abby. Oh well, we will find out later who drugged her and why Abby was drugged.

I am going to miss Abigail DiMera. It is comforting to know she did not have another relapse. Who could have taken her? There are so many questions but not one answer.

She's not gone yet. ( From Salem at least)

Comment

• Abby_fan
      Abby_fan
      I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
      Abby_fan commented
      Editing a comment
      I just read the spoilers for next week. I guess I can ask the mods to delete this topic.

I don't think this is the last we've seen of Abigail. I also don't think we're gonna find out who's been drugging her, at least not anytime soon.

Comment

• LadyCanuck
      LadyCanuck
      Contract Poster
      LadyCanuck commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah I've seen some (wishful) speculation that Chad is doing it on purpose just so he can frame Gabi. But he's entirely too focused on trying to pin it on Gabi, which is one of the things that makes him seem off. He should be solely concerned about Abby. Today when he heard that the drug could forever alter her, his reaction seemed rather understated. He sometimes looks as if he's in a trance still.

• Beca Drags
      Beca Drags
      Aspiring soap scribe
      Beca Drags commented
      Editing a comment
      Are we gonna be shocked if it's Chad? No, we're not. Ron thinks he's gonna shock us, but forget it Ron, this is your typical, "Omg" writing. At least it won't be because Chad's doing it consciously. He would never hurt Abigail with a clear, conscious mind, even if he does want to get Gabi.

• JackandJenfan
      JackandJenfan
      Scriptwriter
      JackandJenfan commented
      Editing a comment
      Beca Drags
      Aspiring soap scribe
      Beca Drags " He would never hurt Abigail with a clear, conscious mind, " Why? He has before. Brain tumor lie, having Ben kidnap her again, and taking Charlotte away....

Well if the drugs are out and she is still acting, then definitely some form of illness has started. But yeah, whoever is drugging her, and I think I know who, we will find out later.

Comment

• Chabby lover
      Chabby lover
      Contract Poster
      Chabby lover commented
      Editing a comment
      Not a form of illness like it was said on today's episode the drug might have caused problems with her brain. So she is still having problems because of that. She is not sick again it has to do with the drug.

For some reason I think it's Mr. Shin's son.

They want us to think it's Chad or Gabi but Mr. Shin's son would have the same access. And Gabi and Chad are going to be too busy blaming each other to see whatever he's up to.

Maybe he's part of the whole Jake/Stefan stuff too.

Comment

• LadyCanuck
      LadyCanuck
      Contract Poster
      LadyCanuck commented
      Editing a comment
      If this drugging is going to make sense, which is not a guarantee with this show, the person drugging Abby has to gain something from it. That's why I cant figure out what Li Shin, or Vivian, (which is another idea I've seen) gets from targeting Abby.

• Beca Drags
      Beca Drags
      Aspiring soap scribe
      Beca Drags commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, that's my other guess. Li Shin. He would have the same access to the drug.

• dee2
      dee2
      dee2 commented
      Editing a comment
      Mr. Shin Jr. could be the boss who sent the men to get something from Jake. He may be worse than any Dimera. Could he be into
      smuggling and Jake was part of it? Just guessing, but don't know why he'd drug Abby.

Originally posted by pnorbert2222 View Post
    For some reason I think it's Mr. Shin's son.

They want us to think it's Chad or Gabi but Mr. Shin's son would have the same access. And Gabi and Chad are going to be too busy blaming each other to see whatever he's up to.

Maybe he's part of the whole Jake/Stefan stuff too.
    But why would Me Shin's son drug Abby. And how would he be involved with Jake/Stefan story line. I am trying to figure out what Jake took from the Thugs boss.

Comment

tashasummer75
      tashasummer75 Could be that Chad tends to his wife more, so Li takes the empire away from him. Or the drugs was for Chad...same thing, take the company away.

Comment

• tiff5555
        tiff5555
        Aspiring soap scribe
        tiff5555 commented
        Editing a comment
        LadyCanuck
        Contract Poster
        LadyCanuck I did stated in my post, lol regarding Abby. That Li could be drugging her, and Chad's focus would be more on her than on the company....hmmm maybe I was not clear in my post. So I am sorry for that.

• LadyCanuck
        LadyCanuck
        Contract Poster
        LadyCanuck commented
        Editing a comment
        No need to apologize
        tiff5555
        Aspiring soap scribe
        tiff5555. I just don't see why Shin would make more trouble for himself. If he wanted Chad out of the way he didn't have to just name him CEO is all I mean.

• SoapQuest
        SoapQuest
        Board Regular
        SoapQuest commented
        Editing a comment
        But then he'd have Gabi to fight for it or Kristen. Li Shin would never own DE outright because even Tony would come home to fight it.

She ain’t missing she went home because she’s running away from what’s happening to her just like last time she refuses to see she is sick from the drug she refuses to get help instead she runs from her problems she needs to be locked up in a mental hospital and get the treatment she needs not a hospital a mental hospital were she’s monitored if she keeps attacking people she’s going to end up in jail chad is finished as ceo lishin jr ain’t going to put up with his wife going around town attacking people and hurting I’m so tired of Abby always saying I’m sick as a excuse it is time for her and chad to go to jail and see what’s it’s like behind bars for once they never pay for what they do they never say I’m sorry it’s my fault I did this because they have gotten away with to much chad should take his wife and get out of Salem but he want because he and she love destroying someone esle instead of admitting they did wrong had never once say I’m sorry to Kate he never once say he is sorry to Marlena either her life was changed by him and his father and he excuses it by saying I was drugged Abby deserves chad because none esle would put up with her constant whinnying about hows she’s sick Marlena sat and basically told chad the truth Abby is always going to be sick and she’s never going to be her self she’s gone in the head face it this drug destroyed Abby she will never be well after this she’s gone

Comment

And by the way it’s Stefan who’s drugging Abby he is making her pay for playing with him and destroying his life after she married him and seduced him into believing she wanted a future with him he is making her pay big time and see he can get away with it because they believe he is dead I can’t wait till Abby finally sees him she will finally suffer for playing with Stefan and destroying Gabi Stefan don’t like people going after his dark princess Gabi he likes that side of her that’s what made him fall in love with Gabi you see him and lishin are in cahoots they made chad think he has won and Stefan will swoop in and still that company that’s rightfully his right out from under him chad and Abby are finally getting what they deserve you can’t walk all over people and expect they want pay you back for everything you did to them Stefan is like Gabi he is tired of people messing with him

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
      Working...
      X