• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LoveBO
    Executive Poster
    • Jun 2012

Justin needs to get a grip!!

Why is he getting mad because Kayla didn't dare tell him that Steve was staying with Hope? Give me a break! Kayla doesn't have to report everything to you like some child. If you intend to have a relationship with Kayla, you're going to have to except the fact that Kayla is always going to have a connection with Steve.
  • JackandJenfan
    Soap Addict
    • Jul 2018

Idk, but honesty is a major part of a relationship and if Kayla can't tell Justin the truth, what does that say? Justin knows Stayla's connection, he doesn't overlook it.

Comment

• Nancy T
      Nancy T commented
      Editing a comment
      What Steve does is none of Justin's business.
  • shome
    Scriptwriter
    • Apr 2007

If he is going to be mad about that, why didn't he tell Kayla he was the one that told Steve that Steve tried to kill Kayla?

Comment

• Harmonica1985
      Harmonica1985 commented
      Editing a comment
      Exactly! He still has been honest with her about that.
  • Abby_fan
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Jun 2015

Justin is going to become more awful by the day so that Kayla will see that he is no better than Steve for her

Comment

• Harmonica1985
      Harmonica1985 commented
      Editing a comment
      He's going to become controlling and that will push her back towards Steve.

• Key
      Key commented
      Editing a comment
      Harmonica1985 - exactly! he's getting controlling. Insinuating Steve and Hope are a couple and telling Kayla she's got unresolved feelings, then running out before she can defend herself....not to mention the other day he told Steve about Stevano's attempt to kill Kayla, and he has yet to admit it was he who said it, not John. He's not being straight with her and this will only get worse.
  • Harmonica1985
    Senior Board Member
    • Sep 2019

Am I the only one that sees very obvious similarities between this triangle and the Steve/Kayla/Jack triangle back in the 80s?

They turned Jack into a total villain for that and I truly don't want to see that with Justin. I want to see him realize that he will never have her heart the way Steve does and how out honorably or her realize the same and let Justin down in a gentle way.
    Last edited by Harmonica1985; May 7, 2020, 04:13 PM.

Comment

• Silentfan
      Silentfan commented
      Editing a comment
      That would be disappointing especially since we know Justin is not like that.

• Harmonica1985
      Harmonica1985 commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't like it either but the similarities are glaring.
  • Cat women
    I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
    • Sep 2013

Justin’s feeling a little insecure.

Justin: “ this proves you haven’t completely moved on from Steve”

Me:” Dah”

I still enjoyed their scenes. Poor Justin.

Comment

• Harmonica1985
      Harmonica1985 commented
      Editing a comment
      Justin did sound like a moron today. He may have moved on but that's because he's never truly grieved over Adrienne yet.
  • kahinamah
    • Sep 2019

Originally posted by LoveBO View Post
    Why is he getting mad because Kayla didn't dare tell him that Steve was staying with Hope? Give me a break! Kayla doesn't have to report everything to you like some child. If you intend to have a relationship with Kayla, you're going to have to except the fact that Kayla is always going to have a connection with Steve.
    I think he's right, he wants her to be honest with his feelings, he doesn't want her to walk him around, and expects sincerity.

Comment

• Harmonica1985
      Harmonica1985 commented
      Editing a comment
      She isn't even capable of being honest with herself right now.

• kahinamah
      kahinamah commented
      Editing a comment
      That's right.
  • icyblue2034
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Mar 2013

Originally posted by shome View Post
    If he is going to be mad about that, why didn't he tell Kayla he was the one that told Steve that Steve tried to kill Kayla?
    Exactly. That's a pretty big secret he's keeping. It's been bad enough already that Steve and Hope are blaming themselves, but Justin took it to a new level. He manipulated Steve by putting Stevano's actions at Steve's feet, making like he was the one responsible. Very Kiriakis of him. And it worked beyond what he ever could have expected. He even turned some manipulation on Kayla later on with the whole "I don't want you just because he didn't want you" bit knowing full well he's the reason Steve pushed her away.

Until he tells her the full and ugly truth about that he has no right to go on about whether or not she's being honest.

Comment

• Harmonica1985
      Harmonica1985 commented
      Editing a comment
      I couldn't have said it better. Justin can't judge any of her actions since he's hiding the biggest part of the truth from her. He's making decisions for her just like Steve.
  • tiff5555
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Jul 2007

Oooo Justin a villian??? Me likey! A meaty storyline for him. Wished EJ could have helped him. Justin has not felt some way of jealousy for a long time now.

Comment

• Harmonica1985
      Harmonica1985 commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't want him to turn full villain. He's dabbled in it from time to time but I don't want it to be permanent.
  • Ammalie02
    Recurring Poster
    • Jan 2020

He kind of acted like a child about to throw a temper tantrum as he walked out of the room.

Comment

• Harmonica1985
      Harmonica1985 commented
      Editing a comment
      He does that when he doesn't get his way.
  • Cat women
    • Sep 2013

What got me about Justin, was that he seemed excited when Ciara told him Steve moved in with her mom. He was like a giddy school boy as he rushed to tell Kayla the news, unfortunately she stole his thunder because she already knew. I don't consider Justin a villian, but he's insecure about Steve and it's not a good look on Dimples. I still love him, but he knows Kayla has unresolved feelings for Steve.

Comment

• tiff5555
      tiff5555 commented
      Editing a comment
      This story is hell of interesting ....well only to me Justin had not been this exciting in a long time.

• Harmonica1985
      Harmonica1985 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes he knows and that's why he should move back to Victor 's so she can have time to think. He's putting pressure on her because he's insecure.
  • eileenregina
    Soap Addict
    • Jun 2011

It is neither Kayla nor Justin's business where Steve is staying but I don't understand why Justin cares? Do they both think they own Salem and have a right to tell people where they can go or not? Steve also has family there.

Comment

• Harmonica1985
      Harmonica1985 commented
      Editing a comment
      Both Kayla and Justin ticked me off because they both expected Steve to get out of the hospital and automatically leave town.
  • Key
    Soap Addict
    • Sep 2015

I thought Justin's behavior was extremely offensive. Verbal martial arts is fine in the courtroom but he was way out of line talking that way to Kayla. Planting the innuendo, none too subtly either, and then twists it around on her, making it seem like it was her thinking rather than his.

Very bad behavior for a "nice guy." If I were Kayla that would have hoisted my red flag so fast.

Comment

• Harmonica1985
      Harmonica1985 commented
      Editing a comment
      He's an insecure jerk and he proved it yesterday.
  • ElizBBrowning
    Senior Board Member
    • Jul 2015

Originally posted by JackandJenfan View Post
    Idk, but honesty is a major part of a relationship and if Kayla can't tell Justin the truth, what does that say? Justin knows Stayla's connection, he doesn't overlook it.
    I agree with you. Justin doesn't overlook Steve & Kayla's connection because he understands it, it is what he had with Adrienne.

Comment

• JackandJenfan
      JackandJenfan commented
      Editing a comment
      I am annoyed at how it seems like Justin is the bad guy here. No one is.
  • ElizBBrowning
    Senior Board Member
    • Jul 2015

Harmonica 1985

That "Jerk" loves Kayla, he wouldn't be with Kayla if Adrienne was still alive. The fact that Kayla tells Justin that she loves him and wants to be with him even though Steve is back gives him the strength to fight for her, blame Kayla not Justin, he's working with what he is given. Neither of them is perfect and neither of them is secure in their relationship.

When Justin realized he was in love with Adrienne he was "all in" and he was so persistent to win her love, come hell and high water. This is who he was and I guess still is. Kayla needs to break off her relationship with Justin to find out who she is.

Comment

• Harmonica1985
      Harmonica1985 commented
      Editing a comment
      I actually agree with you. Kayla does need to break it off and if she won't do it then it should be Justin that breaks up with her.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
Working...
X