Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kayla is wasting Justin's time stringing him along but she loves him being in love with her. I believe she knows Justin is the better man, she knows Adrienne could never get Justin out of her heart each time she and Justin divorced just as she knows she could never get Steve out of her heart even though she knows she should. She is at a time in her life when she shouldn't take on Steve again for her own sanity and peace of mind but she will and what is unfair is that Adrienne is dead and Justin's character most likely will be shredded to pieces in the process.

I don't really care where Kayla and Steve go from here, I lost interest in them as a couple years ago. In the previous years when Steve was gone I always hoped Kayla would have found another man to love.

Justin with Adrienne is the couple I care for the most, always have and probably always will, now there was a couple that had pulled at my heartstrings. I can't wait for this Steve/Kayla story to come to an end but it will go on and on I bet well into the summer.

Comment

• Nancy T
      Nancy T commented
      Editing a comment
      Justin is letting himself be stringed along. just because he doesn't want to be alone.

Nancy T

There is something to what you've said regarding Justin's actions in his relationship with Kayla.

Justin has known Kayla for over thirty years and he has always liked and respected her. They were family. When they got together after Adrienne died they knew each other very well, it was easy and comforting, Kayla was very lonely, Justin was too, so when they were there for each other they drew together for whatever reasons each needed the other for. They flew caution to the wind and began a sexual relationship. Their relationship took on more strength because everyone excepted them as a loving couple.

I don't want Justin to turn into a wet noodle, trying to hold on to Kayla for selfish reasons as I see this happening. Justin is just the third wheel in Steve and Kayla's continuing love story, his side of this story really won't matter except being that of an unwanted interloper. He deserves much more than this because for me I'd rather be watching Justin having his own story than this crap he has been thrown into. Justin and Adrienne forever.

Comment

• Harmonica1985
      Harmonica1985 commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree. Having him on the losing end of a love triangle isn't fun.

Justin may or may not be on the losing end of the triangle. Even if he doesn't end up with Kayla in the end, so what!? At least he is getting air time and is part of a featured story line; I'm sure the actor is not complaining, LOL. Otherwise, Justin would be living in the vet museum, dusted off and brought out only for the weddings of his kids or funerals of prominent family members.

Comment

• Harmonica1985
      Harmonica1985 commented
      Editing a comment
      That's what happens when part of a major couple is killed off.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
Working...
X