Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The thugs didn’t even know Jake!

So, apparently the thugs didn’t even know what Jake looks like. Who sends thugs to beat up someone without letting them know how the person looks?

They asked Ben where it was. Wondering now what it is and where did Jake get it?

Comment

Boss tells the thugs: white guy, dark hair works in the garage...

Comment

Originally posted by JackandJenfan View Post
        Boss tells the thugs: white guy, dark hair works in the garage...
        The boss should have given the thugs a picture of what Jake looked like. Wonder who the thugs boss is?

Comment

Originally posted by dee2 View Post
          They asked Ben where it was. Wondering now what it is and where did Jake get it?
          I still think Jake is Stefan more Today sense the Thugs came looking for Jake. I think they will be back I hope no one else gets hurt because of Jake

Comment

Originally posted by tashasummer75 View Post

The boss should have given the thugs a picture of what Jake looked like. Wonder who the thugs boss is?
            The boss and his thugs apparently have the same "stupid disease" that infects Salemites from time to time.

Comment

Poor writing, huh Would they go after Chad, that would make more sense. Bad dealings because of what Chad did. Three thugs going after Jake after his first week here, it's just plain dumb. The audience is cheering for Brandon to be Stefan and be with Gabi, not this.

Comment

Originally posted by tiff5555 View Post
                Poor writing, huh Would they go after Chad, that would make more sense. Bad dealings because of what Chad did. Three thugs going after Jake after his first week here, it's just plain dumb. The audience is cheering for Brandon to be Stefan and be with Gabi, not this.
                I think Jake was talking about the mystery woman coming on has his Ex not Gabi. I think Jake stole money from the Thugs boss.

Comment

Originally posted by tiff5555 View Post
                  Some light finally shines.

Comment

Originally posted by tashasummer75 View Post

Hostel, thugs, for a lack of knowledge on who Jake looks like....nobody hasn't been that stupid on Day's since the vipers gang. This stinks of someone who's been holding a grudge for awhile...more on this in my "Theory of Jake" thread.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X