Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Am I The Only One That Thinks Julie Possibly Got Dr. Henry Shah's Heart?

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am I The Only One That Thinks Julie Possibly Got Dr. Henry Shah's Heart?

I do hope Brandon Barash is going to really be playing Stefan again. The whole death of Henry Shah thing was so sudden, so no explanation after, same timing as Stefan's "death", I can't be the only one that has thought this? There was no scene of him being taken out in a body bag or any mention of his death at all after he was "dead" on that floor. I've always thought Julie had his heart and Rolf was healing Stefan somewhere. I hope I am correct.

That's pretty much been the theory for months. You're not alone.

Comment

No, you aren't the only one. It's been mentioned a few times about that possibility.

Comment

Yup been on spoiler sites for months now.

Comment

I could definitely see that.

Comment

I was probably one of the first reporting this it is possible. It's also possible that there might be a switch a roo with Adrienne heart as well. That it might be in Julie or Stefan. Or Shah's heart in Stefan as well. The time jump is a sticky one too...don't know whether Adrienne died at the same or later time. The time jump does not say much...sorry my mind is blurry.

Oh shoot...wasn't Summer dying too??? Her heart could be either of them as well.

Comment

tiff5555 Adrienne died six months after Julie's transplant.

Comment

• tiff5555
                tiff5555 commented
                Editing a comment
                Thank you! So it's not Adrienne's heart.

It's very possible but Kayla and Sarah are the ones who performed or assisted with the surgery to remove Stefan's heart so I don't see how they would not know he wasn't the one on the table. It wouldn't make much sense.

Comment

• JackandJenfan
                JackandJenfan commented
                Editing a comment
                Stefan mask on patient.... For heart surgeries, don't they put something to cover the face from the neck up? So doctors would be more focused on the organ and monitors than the face...

i definitely think julie got dr shah's heart, imo jake is stefan but when rolf brought him back something went wrong, i think when gabi had to take stefan off the respirator was bc he didn't have oxygen going to his brain which he was brain dead so rolf saved him somehow but stefan's brain isn't right which would lead him to think he's someone else, jake.

camilla and brandon could be any character they have chemistry that cannot be denied and are entertaining to watch, that's what we all need at a time like what we all are going thru, entertainment, laughs and love in the afternoon!.

Comment

Or Julie got Stefan's heart and Rolf gave Stefan Henry's heart?

No wait that would be ridiculous.

Comment

• tiff5555
                  tiff5555 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Could be.....I guess we have to see.

Nope, you're not the only one. Someone was hypothesizing on another site that it could possibly be Ted's heart, too. Don't they cover the visage when they harvest? I bet Rolf orchestrated the whole thing at Vivian's insistence

Comment

Well, there were a few deaths in Salem, and I remember saying, hello! There's a heart right here, just waiting to be given to Julie. I was always surprised that other organ donors were available, but Stefan's heart was chosen. But then, how many ppl are walking around with Jack's organs?

Comment

• Karen73UK
                    Karen73UK commented
                    Editing a comment
                    None because he didn’t actually die when his organs were donated. His death was faked along with half of Salem so those were somebody else’s organs 😉

Exactly. It's the pattern that never changes on this soap. ; p

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X