Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm confused. Where is Hope's house?

It's been a long time, Hope should be back in her house by now. I know they are using the set to make other sets,
    but it isn't making sense to me for Steve to move in with her at where, the Brady Pub, the Salem Inn??? He could
    have gotten his own room, if that is going to be the case.

I was hoping to see them in her house. Steve told her that he didn't think Kayla was pleased that he left with Hope
    and that he didn't want to put her in the middle. I hope this isn't setting Hope up to be the bad guy here if Kayla
    explodes.

I didn't mind Steve moving in with Hope, in her house, but, I don't like this.

It looked like Hopes house from the outside. I don't think it looked like it inside. Did that look like Hopes front door?
    shome
    Scriptwriter
    Last edited by shome; May 7, 2020, 04:18 PM.

Comment

I think this is her house. We are just seeing other parts of it. Hope will not be any kind of bad guy because she isn't interested in Steve as more than an old friend but I want to see Kayla green with jealousy because she's too much of a coward right now.

Comment

It doesn't look anything like her house to me. If it is, I hope they explain how it was rebuilt. Wishful thinking.

Comment

I think he was in a spare room at Hope’s house. I know of these sets are not great, but I appreciate the effort.

It wasn’t that long ago that besides the K and Di mansion living rooms, we never saw anyone’s house. There were like only three sets ever used. Now characters have homes, we have a new garage set, I’m happy with it. Plus we got a peek at Hope’s guest room and outside area.
          Cat women
          I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
          Last edited by Cat women; May 7, 2020, 06:12 PM.

Comment

• dee2
            dee2
            dee2 commented
            Editing a comment
            Then it just looked like the room above the Pub, lol.

The house was damaged by water, guess this is the restoration. Not a great success, imo. But weird, Steve sleeping on a sofa in the living area, no spare room??

Comment

Wouldn't she have to renovate if she really had a flood like she said?

Comment

• dee2
            dee2
            dee2 commented
            Editing a comment
            They needed to write her explaining to Steve, (and us) how it was renovated, IMO. This way, it just looked
            like a room at the Pub.

It did look like a room above the Pub, the Brady’s love their wainscoting wall treatments.
          I found the crazy green leaf wallpaper in the hallway particularly interesting.
          Cat women
          Last edited by Cat women; May 7, 2020, 06:42 PM.

Comment

I guess with the water damage, I think that is why she was living with John, she had to remodel. Didn’t they go to be Brady pub to get rid of everything Princess Gina and Stevano?

Hope and Steve seems to be having a ball. I like them together. But I think today was the beginning to the end of Kayla and Justin.

Comment

It was in front of Hopes garage that they smashed the painting. I love that Hope said she can't paint or draw. Lol.

Comment

• dee2
              dee2
              dee2 commented
              Editing a comment
              During the first PG story Hope was amazing everyone because she could play the piano, lol.

I think we're to assume that is Hope's house, just a guest room Steve was staying in and then outside of her house in front of the garage. I guess this was easier and more budget friendly, to set up these make shift sets to represent her house, than the usual living room set we used to see.

Comment

• dee2
              dee2
              dee2 commented
              Editing a comment
              I guess so. I was disappointed, but I'll have to get use to this one.

I enjoyed the architecturally impossible zig-zag to the dumpster.

Comment

The flood was the excuse for Gina to move in with John. I guess Gina opened up a water main. But wasn't there a fire the last time we saw Hope's house?

Comment

The wallpaper and curtain combination in Hope's tiny living room was simply awful. So Steve can't stay at the Salem Inn? No money? It just cracks me up that some of these middle aged peeps are couch surfing around town.

Comment

• TV Man
                  TV Man
                  Board Regular
                  TV Man commented
                  Editing a comment
                  "Middle-aged" . . . . more like senior citizens.

• shome
                  shome
                  Scriptwriter
                  shome commented
                  Editing a comment
                  No matter what Kayla said, I don't think she wanted him by himself after Steve had brain surgery. They still don't write for real Steve, he would have just holed up in cheap motel room during his recovery. Rolf probably took everything from him when he was locked up for so long. He wouldn't have been working for ISA to make any money.

• dee2
                  dee2
                  dee2 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  ^^^Kayla did seem grateful to Hope for offering to look after Steve; her being so angry today was a bit surprising. She doesn't know what
                  to do with her anger.

It's her house, but these sets were some of the exterior as well as Hope's Den (a redress of Hernandez Den).

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                Working...
                X