• May 2015

Originally posted by Chabby lover View Post
      What do you think about today's days of our lives
      Thank you for always doing the live Thread

Comment

• Chabby lover
        Contract Poster
        • Jun 2018

Ciara and Ben giggling over french fries and how is he a brilliant mechanic; Ben thinks its comforting that Jake looks like Stefan cause Stefan was his only friend; Kayla and Justin, she asks if he wants to have lunch after he checks on Victor?; Justin has an important lunch meeting at his office but how about dinner? He says see you at home and they kiss goodbye; Marlena! She tells Kayla that she wanted to check on Steve but he was discharged, isn't that early? Kayla says he will recuperate better at home - he moved in with Hope; Steve wakes up on Hope's sofa to see the Stevano portrait staring at him; Gabi staring at Stefano's portrait, flashback to talking to Jake; Gabi remembers slapping Jake - she tells the portrait if he can come back as Steve why can't Stefan come back as Jake? Jake looking at the news about Stefan's death online. He has a flashback to Gabi slapping him; Jake shaking his head, thinking of Gabi saying why are you trying to make me believe you are somebody else?; Stefan looked up the article about Gabi donating Stefan's heart too. Gabi talking to the portrait and Chad comes in. He accuses her again of drugging Abigail. She says DiMera is employed by hundreds of people and any one of them had access; Gabi says she wasn't talking Chad coming back to life, she meant Stefan. She knows he is alive; Marlena is surprised Steve moved in with Hope. Kayla knows they are friends and thinks Hope is being generous. Marlena thinks there is a lot more to it than that; Hope comes out of the kitchen and he asks what the painting is? She says I painted it -well I should say Princess Gina did, and she bows; Ciara comes into Victor's hospital room and sees Justin sitting by an empty bed. She says omg, where's grandpa; Marlena says Hope and Steve both had brain chips, they share a mutual experience, they will lean on each other and that's easy to do in this living arrangement. Kayla understands but....the whole thing pisses her off; Steve says Hope or Princess whatsherface? She says no, no I am hope. She is looking thru the box of Gina's stuff - lipstick, cigarettes, cigars. The police dropped all this off now that Stefano really and truly is dead; Hope says she can't believe she painted that, she can't even draw. Steve says is this what I really looked like? Flashbacks of Gina showing Stevano the painting for the first time;

Steve asks if Stefano liked the portrait? Hope says no, he didn't think you were man enough to fill his shoes. Steve can't look at the painting anymore - he has an idea; Gabi telling Chad about Jake. Chad asks if she is on drugs? Chad says that is impossible and she says not in Salem, so many people come back to life. Chad says not without a heart!!; Chad tells Gabi she is insane, she gave Julie the heart and saved a baby for her own selfish needs. She says she is right and she will have the last laugh; Ben gets to work, Jake tells him he was reading a fascinating article - about his wife; Marlena tells Kayla talk to me - are you angry at Hope? Kayla says I shouldn't be, I Just didn't think Steve would take her up on her offer, its kind of infuriating. Marlena doesn't know where else he would go. Kayla says he could leave Salem; Kayla says when they were married there were plenty of times he wasn't around. She says Steve has hurt her over and over again and Justin hasn't. Justin always puts her first and that's part of why she loves him so much. Marlena asks what her feelings for Steve are?; Steve and Hope in the driveway, going to trash all the stuff. Steve says it will help, he punches the painting; "No Ciara, your grandfather is ok." Justin says Victor is ok, getting a test, and glad Victor was able to tell the police that Kristen stabbed him; Ciara says they are all a mess, in jail or fighting or in the hospital. Justin says Sonny mentioned she moved out of the mansion;

Ciara says they are staying at the Salem Inn but they can't really afford it. She mentions Ben got a job and how Jake looks exactly like Stefan;

Comment

• tashasummer75
          Day Player
          • May 2015

Jake just said he is looking at a article about his wife see he is Stefan.

Comment

• Chabby lover
            Chabby lover commented
            Editing a comment
            There is nothing that shows that he is Stefan and he even mentions he is not Stefan after that conversation. He says he is glad he is not Stefan because Stefan sounds like a bad guy and his wife is a pain in the ass.

• JackandJenfan
            JackandJenfan commented
            Editing a comment
            Chabby lover A lot is showing that Jake is Stefan.
        • Chabby lover
          Contract Poster
          • Jun 2018

Ben says I thought you weren't married before? He says no, I ran into Gabi and she slapped me. Ben says that sounds about right. Jake did some research, says he is better looking; Jake says he is glad he's not Stefan cause he seems like a bad guy and his wife is a giant pain in the ass. Gabi walks in and he says speak of the devil; Ciara tells Justin she say this Jake guy and the resemblance to Stefan is spooky. Justin thinks now that they finally got rid of all things Stefano all they need is another DiMera back from the dead; Justin asks Ciara how her mother is. She says Hope is having a hard time dealing with the stuff she did as Gina, but living with Steve might help. Justin is surprised to hear the news; Steve tells Hope to take a turn - she kicks the painting and says it felt great even tho I destroyed something so expensive; Kayla says its complicated, there is frustration and anger and you can't just turn off feelings of 30 years. Marlena says nor should you, you shouldn't suppress all those feelings, you should be honest about them; Chad interrupts, wants an update on Abby. He asks her prognosis and Kayla says I am going to defer your questions to Marlena and she leaves; Marlena says we don't have a lot of info about the drug. Chad says it was terrifying to see the hallucinations, she thought I was Stefan, she was punching and screaming at me;Chad tells Marlena that Gabi says she saw Stefan; Jake asks how Gabi found him? He tells her she has to go, he is not going to lose his new job over a crazy person; Gabi says to Ben you tell me he isn't Stefan? Ben says he looks like him but its not him. Jake tells her to leave and she says make me! He grabs her arm to push her out and she slips in grease and falls face first onto the floor; Marlena says there is no way to tell how this powerful drug will affect Abigail's neurochemistry. Chad upset, does this mean I will never get the real Abigail back? Marlena is sorry, they just don't know; Chad going to sit with Abigail, Marlena says that's good, she needs people that love her around her. Chad is going to guard Abby from Gabi; Ben helps her up, says her elbow is bleeding. Jake offers to take her to his room above the garage and patch her up, but don't get any ideas; Ciara thought Kayla had told Justin about Steve and Hope. She has to go, Ben needs a ride home from work; Kayla comes in to check on Victor and sees Justin, gives him a kiss. She asks whats wrong and he says he found out about Steve and Hope;

Steve and Hope with wine, he says thank you for letting me stay. She kids just stay out of trouble. He says you know I am always trouble. He hopes he didn't cause trouble with her and Kayla tho; Steve wonders if Kayla really doesn't care, when he told her to go back to Justin she said she never left him. Hope asks if he really believes that?; Hope believes that there is no way in hell that Kayla Brady is over him. She tells Steve he pushed her away - what if he hadn't? Steve thinks Kayla is better of with Justin than him; Hope hates this, she loves them both so damn much she wants them to be happy and she wants Justin to be happy as well. Steve thinks Kayla is safer with Justin; Justin thinks it bothers Kayla that Steve moved in with Hope but she denies it; Jake got the Stevano lair. He read up on Stefano and learned a lot about Gabi "I know your brother is the police commissioner, your daughter has two gay dads and you've been to prison a bunch of times."; Jake roughly bandages the wound and smiles when Gabi yells ouch! Two tough guys show up, say to Ben "did you think you could hide from us Jake?" Ben says no I am Ben and offers to shake hands; The guys tell Ben to hand it over. When he asks what they say the boss gave us detailed instructions what to do if you played dumb; Justin says its ok that Kayla is upset the love of her life moved in with one of her best friends. They were together as Gina and Stefano for months. Kayla says and what - you think they are having an affair??; Justin says no but the fact that you went there proves you have unresolved feelings. He says you know what? I gotta go - I just remembered I have a lot of work in the office;

Hope says they forgot to toast to being grateful. He is grateful they don't have a drop of silicone in their heads. He tells her at least she got to wear a tiara; Steve is glad she didn't hurt Bo the way he hurt Kayla. "I was hired to terrorize her. I stalked her, I harassed her over the phone, I broke into her apartment and spray painted the walls. I was a pretty bad guy back then."; Hope tells Steve he is a good guy, and toasts to friendship. Chad frantically rushes out into the waiting room - tells Marlena that Abigail is gone; Gabi says she is going to prove he is Stefan. He asks what are you going to do, swipe my toothbrush for DNA? She says there is a simpler way, and kisses him; Ciara comes in calling hey my little grease monkey and sees Ben on the floor. SHOW OVER .

Comment

• tashasummer75
            Day Player
            • May 2015

Ben says I thought you weren't married before? He says no, I ran into Gabi and she slapped me. Ben says that sounds about right. Jake did some research, says he is better looking; Jake says he is glad he's not Stefan cause he seems like a bad guy and his wife is a giant pain in the ass. Gabi walks in and he says speak of the devil; Ciara tells Justin she say this Jake guy and the resemblance to Stefan is spooky. Justin thinks now that they finally got rid of all things Stefano all they need is another DiMera back from the dead; Justin asks Ciara how her mother is. She says Hope is having a hard time dealing with the stuff she did as Gina, but living with Steve might help. Justin is surprised to hear the news; Steve tells Hope to take a turn - she kicks the painting and says it felt great even tho I destroyed something so expensive; Kayla says its complicated, there is frustration and anger and you can't just turn off feelings of 30 years. Marlena says nor should you, you shouldn't suppress all those feelings, you should be honest about them; Chad interrupts, wants an update on Abby. He asks her prognosis and Kayla says I am going to defer your questions to Marlena and she leaves; Marlena says we don't have a lot of info about the drug. Chad says it was terrifying to see the hallucinations, she thought I was Stefan, she was punching and screaming at me;Chad tells Marlena that Gabi says she saw Stefan; Jake asks how Gabi found him? He tells her she has to go, he is not going to lose his new job over a crazy person; Gabi says to Ben you tell me he isn't Stefan? Ben says he looks like him but its not him. Jake tells her to leave and she says make me! He grabs her arm to push her out and she slips in grease and falls face first onto the floor; Marlena says there is no way to tell how this powerful drug will affect Abigail's neurochemistry. Chad upset, does this mean I will never get the real Abigail back? Marlena is sorry, they just don't know; Chad going to sit with Abigail, Marlena says that's good, she needs people that love her around her. Chad is going to guard Abby from Gabi; Ben helps her up, says her elbow is bleeding. Jake offers to take her to his room above the garage and patch her up, but don't get any ideas; Ciara thought Kayla had told Justin about Steve and Hope. She has to go, Ben needs a ride home from work; Kayla comes in to check on Victor and sees Justin, gives him a kiss. She asks whats wrong and he says he found out about Steve and Hope;

Steve and Hope with wine, he says thank you for letting me stay. She kids just stay out of trouble. He says you know I am always trouble. He hopes he didn't cause trouble with her and Kayla tho; Steve wonders if Kayla really doesn't care, when he told her to go back to Justin she said she never left him. Hope asks if he really believes that?; Hope believes that there is no way in hell that Kayla Brady is over him. She tells Steve he pushed her away - what if he hadn't? Steve thinks Kayla is better of with Justin than him; Hope hates this, she loves them both so damn much she wants them to be happy and she wants Justin to be happy as well. Steve thinks Kayla is safer with Justin; Justin thinks it bothers Kayla that Steve moved in with Hope but she denies it; Jake got the Stevano lair. He read up on Stefano and learned a lot about Gabi "I know your brother is the police commissioner, your daughter has two gay dads and you've been to prison a bunch of times."; Jake roughly bandages the wound and smiles when Gabi yells ouch! Two tough guys show up, say to Ben "did you think you could hide from us Jake?" Ben says no I am Ben and offers to shake hands; The guys tell Ben to hand it over. When he asks what they say the boss gave us detailed instructions what to do if you played dumb; Justin says its ok that Kayla is upset the love of her life moved in with one of her best friends. They were together as Gina and Stefano for months. Kayla says and what - you think they are having an affair??; Justin says no but the fact that you went there proves you have unresolved feelings. He says you know what? I gotta go - I just remembered I have a lot of work in the office;

Hope says they forgot to toast to being grateful. He is grateful they don't have a drop of silicone in their heads. He tells her at least she got to wear a tiara; Steve is glad she didn't hurt Bo the way he hurt Kayla. "I was hired to terrorize her. I stalked her, I harassed her over the phone, I broke into her apartment and spray painted the walls. I was a pretty bad guy back then."; Hope tells Steve he is a good guy, and toasts to friendship. Chad frantically rushes out into the waiting room - tells Marlena that Abigail is gone; Gabi says she is going to prove he is Stefan. He asks what are you going to do, swipe my toothbrush for DNA? She says there is a simpler way, and kisses him; Ciara comes in calling hey my little grease monkey and sees Ben on the floor. SHOW OVER .

Jake just said that he was looking at a article about his wife. He is Stefan

Comment

• Chabby lover
              Chabby lover commented
              Editing a comment
              He also said he is glad he is not Stefan because Stefan sounds like a bad guy. Jake was joking when he mentioned that about his wife because everyone says how much he looks like Stefan.
          • tashasummer75
            Day Player
            • May 2015

Ciara and Ben giggling over french fries and how is he a brilliant mechanic; Ben thinks its comforting that Jake looks like Stefan cause Stefan was his only friend; Kayla and Justin, she asks if he wants to have lunch after he checks on Victor?; Justin has an important lunch meeting at his office but how about dinner? He says see you at home and they kiss goodbye; Marlena! She tells Kayla that she wanted to check on Steve but he was discharged, isn't that early? Kayla says he will recuperate better at home - he moved in with Hope; Steve wakes up on Hope's sofa to see the Stevano portrait staring at him; Gabi staring at Stefano's portrait, flashback to talking to Jake; Gabi remembers slapping Jake - she tells the portrait if he can come back as Steve why can't Stefan come back as Jake? Jake looking at the news about Stefan's death online. He has a flashback to Gabi slapping him; Jake shaking his head, thinking of Gabi saying why are you trying to make me believe you are somebody else?; Stefan looked up the article about Gabi donating Stefan's heart too. Gabi talking to the portrait and Chad comes in. He accuses her again of drugging Abigail. She says DiMera is employed by hundreds of people and any one of them had access; Gabi says she wasn't talking Chad coming back to life, she meant Stefan. She knows he is alive; Marlena is surprised Steve moved in with Hope. Kayla knows they are friends and thinks Hope is being generous. Marlena thinks there is a lot more to it than that; Hope comes out of the kitchen and he asks what the painting is? She says I painted it -well I should say Princess Gina did, and she bows; Ciara comes into Victor's hospital room and sees Justin sitting by an empty bed. She says omg, where's grandpa; Marlena says Hope and Steve both had brain chips, they share a mutual experience, they will lean on each other and that's easy to do in this living arrangement. Kayla understands but....the whole thing pisses her off; Steve says Hope or Princess whatsherface? She says no, no I am hope. She is looking thru the box of Gina's stuff - lipstick, cigarettes, cigars. The police dropped all this off now that Stefano really and truly is dead; Hope says she can't believe she painted that, she can't even draw. Steve says is this what I really looked like? Flashbacks of Gina showing Stevano the painting for the first time;

Steve asks if Stefano liked the portrait? Hope says no, he didn't think you were man enough to fill his shoes. Steve can't look at the painting anymore - he has an idea; Gabi telling Chad about Jake. Chad asks if she is on drugs? Chad says that is impossible and she says not in Salem, so many people come back to life. Chad says not without a heart!!; Chad tells Gabi she is insane, she gave Julie the heart and saved a baby for her own selfish needs. She says she is right and she will have the last laugh; Ben gets to work, Jake tells him he was reading a fascinating article - about his wife; Marlena tells Kayla talk to me - are you angry at Hope? Kayla says I shouldn't be, I Just didn't think Steve would take her up on her offer, its kind of infuriating. Marlena doesn't know where else he would go. Kayla says he could leave Salem; Kayla says when they were married there were plenty of times he wasn't around. She says Steve has hurt her over and over again and Justin hasn't. Justin always puts her first and that's part of why she loves him so much. Marlena asks what her feelings for Steve are?; Steve and Hope in the driveway, going to trash all the stuff. Steve says it will help, he punches the painting; "No Ciara, your grandfather is ok." Justin says Victor is ok, getting a test, and glad Victor was able to tell the police that Kristen stabbed him; Ciara says they are all a mess, in jail or fighting or in the hospital. Justin says Sonny mentioned she moved out of the mansion;

Ciara says they are staying at the Salem Inn but they can't really afford it. She mentions Ben got a job and how Jake looks exactly like Stefan;
            I thought it was funny that Gabi fell.

Comment

• tashasummer75
              Day Player
              • May 2015

I am confused to why the thugs boss did not give them a picture of what Jake looked like. So they did not hurt someone who is not Jake. So what did Jake take from the thugs boss? I wonder.

Comment

• tashasummer75
                Day Player
                • May 2015

Originally posted by tashasummer75 View Post

I am confused to why the thugs boss did not give them a picture of what Jake looked like. So they did not hurt someone who is not Jake. So what did Jake take from the thugs boss? I wonder.
                And how did the thugs know where Jake works

Comment

• shome
                  Scriptwriter
                  • Apr 2007

Thanks for posting. That last scene between Steve and Hope reminded me of the time he stayed at the hospital with Hope when she lost her and Bo first baby. Also, that it was Hope that told Steve that Britta was dead. They have so much history with each other.

Comment

• Harmonica1985
                    Senior Board Member
                    • Sep 2019

Kayla seriously wa Nye to have her cake and eat it too. She's not close to being over Steve and expecting him to leave town just shows that God old safe Justin is truly out the door sooner than later and I believe he's starting to see the writing on the wall but Kayla is so wrapped up in the fictional idea of safety that she's not thinking clearly. This version of Kayla is truly annoying and truly dumb.

Marlena needs to forgive Hope. Sheesh!

The best part from today was the Hope/Steve interactions.

Comment

• tashasummer75
                      Day Player
                      • May 2015

Originally posted by Harmonica1985 View Post
                      Kayla seriously wa Nye to have her cake and eat it too. She's not close to being over Steve and expecting him to leave town just shows that God old safe Justin is truly out the door sooner than later and I believe he's starting to see the writing on the wall but Kayla is so wrapped up in the fictional idea of safety that she's not thinking clearly. This version of Kayla is truly annoying and truly dumb.

Marlena needs to forgive Hope. Sheesh!

The best part from today was the Hope/Steve interactions.
                      The best part for me was Jake and Gabi and the kiss. I did not like that the thugs knocked out Ben. So Jake is hiding something. I wonder what he took from those thugs boss. I am worried that they will be back for what ever Jake took from thier boss and I hope Gabi is not there when they do come back. I hope Jake tells Ben why those Thugs are after him he owns that to Ben to tell him the truth. Ben could have died.

Comment

• tashasummer75
                        Day Player
                        • May 2015

I still believe Jake is Stefan and he is back in Salem to get away from those Thugs and thier boss
                        But I don't know why the thugs boss did not give them a picture of what Jake looks like.

Comment

• shome
                          Scriptwriter
                          • Apr 2007

I find it strange that the writers know all about Steve stalking Kayla in the beginning, but they didn't know that Steve and Adrienne didn't grow up together.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X