Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SPOILER! Friday, May 8th. Preview

Eli is furious with Lani for helping Kristen escape. Ciara tends to an injured, Ben. Xander warns Victor that Maggie knows the entire truth. Sarah's plan backfires. Oh, Boy!

Source: TV Guide Soaps

Should be interesting to see what happens. I read that the nieghbour Jean Marie is back this week. She probably helps Rex escape so that he can send word to someone in Salem that Sarah has the baby.

Comment

I think calling what Sarah has done a "plan" is strong.

Comment

Ben: I would have beat rose guys buy it was like twelve of them. Really, I would have won that fight.

Ciara: I know dear. There were two many and you didn’t have a necktie.

Comment

I hope Eli dumps Lani then arrests her or reports her to Rafe for suspension of better yet, firing. She doesn't deserve to wear that badge.

Comment

Eli is furious with Lani for helping Kristen escape.
            Oh, please, I doubt, he's not furious enough to arrest his corrupt and crooked criminal bedwarmer!

Ciara tends to an injured, Ben.
            Oh, please, pretty please, let Ben be shirtless!

Comment

• Flowercity79
              Flowercity79 commented
              Editing a comment
              I an loving Ben and Stake scenes. I am dying for a shirtless scene if them working on those cars with grease all over their faces and sweaty😂😂👅

• ALoyalSoapFan
              ALoyalSoapFan commented
              Editing a comment
              Oh, Twin, yes, I know, he's deceased but wow, if JER was HW, Ben & Stake would always be shirtless! He loved keeping his male characters shirtless and women half naked!

Looks like Kristen finds Sarah. That is probably why Sarah's plan backfires.

Comment

Eli is furious with Lani for helping Kristen escape -- In certain cases, I hate being right and this is one of them! Just as I thought, Eli not only didn't arrest Lani, he hasn't and probably won't inform Rafe that she helped psychotic psychopath Kristen escape! Now thanks to Lani he is as corrupt and crooked, as Rafe, Lani and her bestie, Kristen!

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
              Working...
              X