Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sarah’s constant sobbing

Ok I understand the grief and despair Sarah must be feeling and the extreme amount of emotion but please could someone get that girl a tissue or a hanky. I really hate to see her (or anyone for that matter) wiping the snot from her nose with her hand. Sorry, it just makes me cringe.

Kristen's constant sobbing is annoying too. If it was the Kristen from 2019 going through this, she would have more of a back bone and would not be crying all the time. Instead she would be filled with rage and wanting harm to come to Sarah so that she could get her baby back. Where is that Kristen now? Come out come out wherever you are... As for Sarah, she is going through the stages of grief right now. What the heck is so wrong with that? To show emotion during a scene? Nothing. It adds something to the scene if the character is crying. No doubt this Storyline might lead to Linsey Godfrey or Stacey Haiduk getting Emmy nominations in 2021.

Comment

Originally posted by Whowasthat1 View Post
      I really hate to see her (or anyone for that matter) wiping the snot from her nose with her hand. Sorry, it just makes me cringe.
      Just reading that and picturing it along with the sneering makes me . Guess it's too much to hope after this story ends that they might lighten up on this character since she lead the cast in episode appearances last yr and is in top 5 already for this yr..

Comment

• Clementine15
        Clementine15
        Contract Poster
        Clementine15 commented
        Editing a comment
        A big YES, PLEASE, to the tissue or hanky. Good grief, who wants to see her wiping snot

It's awful. We get 1700 min of Sarah's grief, but barely 10 for Eric. 😠 Kristen was weepy and ooc for months.

Comment

Frankly, I am sick of it. She act as if she is the only one hurting. The baby's parents, Brady and Kristin are hurting, Eric who also lost a child, Maggie who caused all of this, even Victor and Xander are hurting. She is not the only one in pain over this situation yet Eric never once thought about kidnapping that child. He lost the same child she did and she clearly knows her baby is dead. She just don't think about anyone else and their pain only about her selfishness. She need to take that child home and grieve her own child.

Comment

• Harmonica1985
          Harmonica1985
          Senior Board Member
          Harmonica1985 commented
          Editing a comment
          After what Kristen did and the fact that Brady is covering for her I have no sympathy for them whatsoever.

• Abby_fan
          Abby_fan
          I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
          Abby_fan commented
          Editing a comment
          Victor and Xander should be in jail for stealing Kristen and Brady’s child and giving it to Sarah. Victor and Xander should be hurting. They are the ones who gave Sarah someone else’s child.

Originally posted by Russellgm View Post
        Frankly, I am sick of it. She act as if she is the only one hurting. The baby's parents, Brady and Kristin are hurting, Eric who also lost a child, Maggie who caused all of this, even Victor and Xander are hurting. She is not the only one in pain over this situation yet Eric never once thought about kidnapping that child. He lost the same child she did and she clearly knows her baby is dead. She just don't think about anyone else and their pain only about her selfishness. She need to take that child home and grieve her own child.
        Yeah Eric just decided in less than a day to hand over the baby he helped raise over to the woman who kidnapped his girlfriend, tortured his mother, stole a baby from his cousin's womb. And what was that thing she did to Eric personally...oh yeah she drugged and raped him.

If Eric thinks handing his baby over to a rapist is the right thing to do he's as nuts as Kristen.

Comment

Yes, Sarah is being very selfish right now, but she is also losing, or has lost, her mind. Eventually, l suppose, she will become reconciled to what has happened, but not now. l think of my children and know that l would have gone just as crazy if they were taken from me, justified or not.

Comment

At least she wasn’t rubbing in the baby’s hair like she usually does. She needs a tissue badly.

I do understand why she is always crying. If someone had come to me telling me that my baby wasn’t mine and that mine was dead a year after bonding with this child, I would be crying all day and night.
        Abby_fan
        Last edited by Abby_fan; May 7, 2020, 07:46 PM. Reason: Change mind to mine

Comment

Originally posted by pnorbert2222 View Post

Yeah Eric just decided in less than a day to hand over the baby he helped raise over to the woman who kidnapped his girlfriend, tortured his mother, stole a baby from his cousin's womb. And what was that thing she did to Eric personally...oh yeah she drugged and raped him.

If Eric thinks handing his baby over to a rapist is the right thing to do he's as nuts as Kristen.
          Eric didn’t have the same connection with the baby like Sarah did. Plus, Holly called him daddy, so all is well with Eric.

Comment

• Harmonica1985
            Harmonica1985
            Senior Board Member
            Harmonica1985 commented
            Editing a comment
            Holly calling him daddy was disgusting. He killed her real.Daddy. I'm ashamed of Nicole for not correcting her.

Wo I so agree. For God's sake. Stop crying. All of you.. Sara, Kristen, Nicole( most times) I you make a decision to do something. Do it. And shut up about it. Show some intelligence and resolution. Get a plan and act on it. If you're gonna do Rex in do it. And get on with things.

Comment

Originally posted by Abby_fan View Post

Eric didn’t have the same connection with the baby like Sarah did. Plus, Holly called him daddy, so all is well with Eric.
            Eric may have had that connection had he known from jump he was the dad instead of being lied to.

Comment

• Abby_fan
              Abby_fan
              Abby_fan commented
              Editing a comment
              No matter what, he still doesn’t have it. It’s not his child anyway so it does not matter what connection he would have had had he known from her birth.

Watching people sob so much snot runs out of their noses is part of the reason I watch a soap. I'm here for it.

Sarah of all people is most deserving of a snot party at this particular moment in time. I already said this in another thread, but this woman has been forced to grieve two babies in 48 hours: Her own baby who's been lying in a cold grave for a year, and the baby she loves like her own, who she's just been told she has to give up forever. If she didn't have snot coming out of her nose I'd think she wasn't human.

Plus, Lindsey Godfrey is KILLING IT. I've never seen her so raw, or cared about Sarah so much. She made Rex better just by being around her for awhile too. She has been amazing to watch.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
            Working...
            X