Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not caring for Zoe so far

Why is she trying to intimidate Sonny from testifying...and more importantly why is she defending her scum family? Christian isn't a great person who made one mistake -- he had a long record before he killed Jordan...and Orpheus is...Orpheus.

I think she's just as much of a criminal

Comment

• Dareen
      Dareen commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, I thought so too when she accused Rafe of killing jordan

Why does Justin defend family? Why does Belle? Gee, I wonder.... 🙄 Zoey is doing her job.

Comment

• Flowercity79
      Flowercity79 commented
      Editing a comment
      Exactly lol. She is doing her job and a good job of it so far. Justin should take note. I like Zoe!

• SoapQuest
      SoapQuest commented
      Editing a comment
      True. I can see Orpheus now if she were to tell him she won't defend her brother.

Did Zoey actually take the bar or just hang out in one?

Comment

Family is family.

I don’t see how she thinks bullying Sonny about his sex life is going to keep him from testifying.

Comment

Well she is part of a bad family. The beautiful actress was on General Hospital (and Station 19). Viewers didn't like her too much at first - she was a troublemaker there- but grew fond of her probably because of her acting skills and humorous (sort of villainous) dialogue.

Comment

I am enjoying the better acting skills. Sometimes the characters that are questionable are more interesting than the ones who aren't.

Comment

She is doing her job. I am loving Zoey she is great. She is a great person do far and is a great lawyer do far also. She seems to do a great job

Comment

I'm not fond of her either but maybe that will change.

Comment

Actress must be doing a good job because I despise her character.

Comment

Originally posted by Harmonica1985 View Post
                  I think she's just as much of a criminal
                  Not based on conversations with Orpheus and Evan. Seems her unwillingness to become a criminal like Orpheus really rubs him the wrong way.

I like her. I hope she makes sure Rafe never gets anywhere near David again.

Comment

Because letting go of the family is easier said than done, she is his sister and also a lawyer, it is his job.

Comment

I don't care for Zoey either - or Evan - or Orpheus. I just FF their scenes - I know somebody will talk about what they did. My cure to anxious frustration.

Comment

Originally posted by Abby_fan View Post
                        Family is family.

I don’t see how she thinks bullying Sonny about his sex life is going to keep him from testifying.
                        I do- she's basically going to say that Sonny must be a horrible judge of character, because Sonny had an affair with a murderer while his own husband was in prison for murder. It would totally make Sonny look like a fool, especially in business. Similar to when Leo used him for sexual harassment... another thing Zoey would be smart to mention, along with how he disposed of Leo's 'dead' body. Juries can be fickle, and could possibly be swayed if a lawyer can make a witness look bad, and Sonny has done enough stupid things that she can easily twist and make worse. Having to go on the witness stand and put under the microscope will likely break Sonny and he'll end up exploding, like he has with people in the past.

Personally, if Zoey were smart, she would get Sonny to talk about what a good 'manny' Christian/Evan was, not only to David but also when he was around Arianna. That's definitely one thing Sonny can't argue about- Evan was very good with the kids.

Comment

• Abby_fan
                          Abby_fan commented
                          Editing a comment
                          So he picks people of bad character, meaning he picked Evan, so his character must be bad. I still don’t get it. So Zoey is trying to make her brother be a man of questionable character. 🤷🏾‍♀️

• JackandJenfan
                          JackandJenfan commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Abby_fan She is trying to discredit a witness. Sonny never considered him a threat to Arianna or David when he was with him. Get it?

• Abby_fan
                          Abby_fan commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Oh. Okay, I don’t see it, but okay. Not a lawyer, so I will take your word. JackandJenfan

I'm actually surprised by how much I am liking Zoey, because I wasn't a fan of her first appearance as I thought it was one-note and over the top. But I have liked her scenes with Even//Christian because it showed a softer, warmer side of her personality and I just connect with that more.

As far as the case goes I'm glad that her attempt to intimidate Sonny appears to have gone over like a lead balloon. And I know this is going to be an unpopular opinion but I'm on Team Rafe/ But then I always have prided myself on being a lone wolf and walking my open path. *howls9.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X