X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SPOILER! Ben/Ciara

Ben proposes to Ciara

Source: SOD

i am so freakin happy and cannot wait! The proposal is on monday!!!!! Cannot wait to see these two beautiful people tie the knot!!!!πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ€ΈπŸ½β€β™€οΈ

Comment

Too happy, I love their couple.

Comment

Isn't that just swell..Maybe they will be the first soap couple to burn out on each other in the first 2 episodes of married life... Those two need a truck load of contraceptives and a boat load of silk ties.

Comment

• Elle23276
          Elle23276
          Board Regular
          Elle23276 commented
          Editing a comment
          Why the silk ties? It is weird that she hasn't gotten pregnant...Sarah does it three times, and she's knocked up

• PennyB
          PennyB
          Aspiring soap scribe
          PennyB commented
          Editing a comment
          Yup. Just make sure that Ben never runs out of his miracle "medicine" that "cures" a serial murderer. Justice for poor Paige and 3 others who died with ties around their necks. Don't keep ties in the house, Ciara.

• leela1965
          leela1965
          Board Regular
          leela1965 commented
          Editing a comment
          Love this. Yea - marrying a serial killer really sucks. I wish they could retcon him to have a chip or something

Originally posted by Flowercity79 View Post
        i am so freakin happy and cannot wait! The proposal is on monday!!!!! Cannot wait to see these two beautiful people tie the knot!!!!πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ€ΈπŸ½β€β™€οΈ
        Ah, we have a CIN wedding to prepare!

Comment

• Flowercity79
          Flowercity79
          Scriptwriter
          Flowercity79 commented
          Editing a comment
          We sure do twin! Ciara is going to look drop dead gorgeous and Ben will be so freakin handsome!!! Im so excited!!

• ckg1
          ckg1
          I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
          ckg1 commented
          Editing a comment
          Sooo happy that Cin has now reached marriage! Everything is looking up for us all around as Cin and Stabriella fans!!πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»

Awww can’t wait to see Ben asking the love of his life to be his wifey.

Comment

I hope there is more to watch on the show then. I'd hate to just turn the show off completely.

Comment

Yawn. They're BORING. I'm not seeing this fire everyone else is. And I have a problem with Ciarai, a rape victim, falling so easily for the still a serial murderer, Ben.

Comment

Awww....at least Ben got it together this time and Ciara saying yes.

Comment

Where did he get the money for the ring? He still lives at a hotel and just very recently got employed.

Comment

I'm looking forward to it, too. But they are sorely in need of a decent story, Ron....​​​​

Comment

Ben and Ciara are perfect for each other. I can see the wedding now. They will wear leather jackets and jeans. There is no way been will wear a tux. That whole necktie thing! Or maybe he is okay with a bow tie.

Anyway, I want to see this proposal!

Comment

I love this. I can't wait.

Comment

This was determined in the stars. From their first meeting on the side of the road, they were fated to be together. They are the best soap couple on Days that I have ever seen and that includes Bo and Hope. May they prosper together for a long long time.

Comment

I don't really care about this at all they are the worst paring I have seen on days in a while. I don't like them. I don't care if they get engaged. There are so many other better couples on the show then them.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X