Contract Poster
    • Jun 2018

SPOILER! Actress out

Stacy Haiduk (Kristen DiMera) is leaving Days the week of May 11th

Source: SOD
  • Starrgirlfish
    Executive Poster
    • Aug 2006

I’m a little sad about that. SH has really made Kristen her own and I feel like there’s so much more story to tell with the character.

I guess when she finally gets to hold Rachel in her arms, she’ll then be arrested for stabbing Victor and sent to prison. That’s probably the route they’ll take with her exit story.

Brady will be left to raise Rachel and Sarah will see that as an opportunity to be closer to the baby and enact revenge on Xander by teaming up with Brady.

Comment

• Chabby lover
      Chabby lover commented
      Editing a comment
      Nope she gets the baby back and disappears with her child. That is how she leaves.
  • Chabby lover
    Contract Poster
    • Jun 2018

Brady tells Kristen to run with the baby so she’s not busted for stabbing Victor. And he’s gonna get revenge on Victor to get him to drop the charges so she can come home;

Comment

• JustGigi
      JustGigi commented
      Editing a comment
      This is exactly how I see it playing out, and it makes the most sense. Brady will tell Victor if he ever wants forgiveness he has to withdraw the accusations against Kristen and make sure the charges against her are dropped.

It was announced that she was taping again before the covid shutdown and there were some pictures out of her with some of the cast... they were in a stairwell if I remember correctly. I, for one, can't wait for her return and she isn't even gone yet.
  • JackandJenfan
    Soap Addict
    • Jul 2018

I'm fine with this. Kristen is a character that should pop in and out when needed.

Comment

• Beca Drags
      Aspiring soap scribe
      • Apr 2005

I wish Stacy the best, but I've had my fill of crazy, unhinged Kristen for a long while. Yet another criminal who should be in prison. Yes, I know what Victor and Xander did to her, taking her baby off her and making her think her child was dead, was heartless, cruel and criminal(they should be in prison too) but she was not in any imminent physical danger when she viciously and brutally stabbed him in the heart. Her reaction to things are not normal, sane or rational.

Comment

• Flowercity79
        Soap Addict
        • Oct 2017

So ia she gone for good? I thought she was still filming prior to the covid hiatus?

Comment

• JackandJenfan
          JackandJenfan commented
          Editing a comment
          She was filming. I guess she's back doing stints.

• Flowercity79
          Flowercity79 commented
          Editing a comment
          JackandJenfan ok thats what i thought. Im glad this wont be the last we see of her and she returns eventually!
      • DAYDREAMER
        Aspiring soap scribe
        • Sep 2006

Kristen should run like the wind with her baby, Rachel..The Nunnery would be a good place to seek refuge..Yes, that's the ticket! Eric could become a priest again and keep her crazy self focused on the baby...jmo

Comment

• dqc0525
          Board Regular
          • Feb 2012

With Days shooting schedule, I’m a lil shocked that her leaving wasn’t already public knowledge.

Comment

• kahinamah
            I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
            • Sep 2019

Too bad, I totally love the actress in the role, I would have liked to see her evolution.
            Now she can very well come and go according to the intrigues.

Comment

• ALoyalSoapFan
              Soap Addict
              • Sep 2016

Oh my stars, murderess, attempted murderess, fetus stealer, kidnapper, 2 x's rapist Kristen will get away with committing another one of her gazillionth criminal crimes!

Comment

• Harmonica1985
                Harmonica1985 commented
                Editing a comment
                Yep.and that baby will suffer for her mother's craziness.

• Elle23276
                Elle23276 commented
                Editing a comment
                Oh geez....all that and I still like her more than Abby...?
            • Harmonica1985
              Senior Board Member
              • Sep 2019

I hate that SH is leaving.

Comment

• eileenregina
                eileenregina commented
                Editing a comment
                Me too! I think she has been excellent in the part and made it her own. I know a lot of people still preferred ED but I think Stacey is just as good.
            • dee2
              I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
              • Dec 2015

I'm glad there won't be any more boring scenes with her for awhile. Who will be the new love for Brady?

Comment

• tiff5555
                tiff5555 commented
                Editing a comment
                Harmonica1985 My crystal ball is telling me that he should get with a dark haired woman filled with her richness....Lani Price!

• Abby_fan
                Abby_fan commented
                Editing a comment
                Oh tiff5555 lol Kristen would kill Lani if that were to happen. But Brady will be in love with another woman by next month.

• JackandJenfan
                JackandJenfan commented
                Editing a comment
                10 to 1, the new person is Sarah.
            • CaptainKC
              Board Regular
              • May 2020

Originally posted by JackandJenfan View Post
              I'm fine with this. Kristen is a character that should pop in and out when needed.
              Agreed. She's not really very sympathetic, and I'm fine with her taking leave.

Comment

• backheidi
                Scriptwriter
                • Jan 2008

I hated that they made her bad again. Loved her so much more decent. Not sure why they did not play the temporary insanity card. It certainly would have made sense. But it sounds like it may be temporary while all this baby switch aftermath plays out. I figured that in the end Kristen and Victor would make a deal somehow because both (along with Xander) could be put in prison for life. Plus RC always gives attempted murderers an out because the plot is most important!!

Comment

• tiff5555
                  Aspiring soap scribe
                  • Jul 2007

That means....is Eileen coming back????

Comment

• JackandJenfan
                    JackandJenfan commented
                    Editing a comment
                    No, SH is now playing Kristen. ED is on Y&R. SH will be back. This is temporary.

• tiff5555
                    tiff5555 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I would like Eileen back. There has been something missing from Days and that is familiarity.

• JackandJenfan
                    JackandJenfan commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Recasts happen all the time. This is the one soap that familiarity is used. Jarlena, Stayla, JnJ, Doulie.... I love ED, but she made her choice. SH has done a wonderful job.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                Working...
                X