• SPOILER! Sarah/Kristen

Sarah reluctantly returns Rachel to Kristen

Source: SOD

Good for Sarah, but bad for Rachel!

Comment

• Harmonica1985
      Harmonica1985 commented
      Editing a comment
      Very bad for baby Rachel. I'm heart broken for Sarah.

Sarah's plan to keep "Mickey" for herself hits a snag when the Pair is about to board a train in Paris and comes face to face with Kristen. "Oh, my God! It's so traumatic," recounts Linsey Godfrey, whose Sarah refuses to give Kristen her baby. "It's brutal. the process of Sarah standing there, holding Mickey, crying and telling Kristen why she can't vie her up. She keeps saying I cant I can"t do this"; Kristen in turn, makes a tearful plea for her baby, but Sarah won't budge, insisting that she would be a better mother to this child. "She lays into Kristen about all the reasons Kristen doesn't deserve to have this child. She's like, "You're a murderess. You've been in and out of prison You've killed people. You've almost killed people. You've done horrific things." So there is that thing of, "you should be in jail, You shouldn't be a mom." Instead of lashing out, Kristen reaches out. "They have this mutual shared bond of, "you lost a baby and I have mine," And now it's, "you've have a baby and I've lost mine." explains Godfrey. "There's probably no one else that understands Sarah's pain as much as Kristen does. In that moment, Sarah finally realizes that this isn't her baby and she has to do this. She has to give Mickey to Kristen; There's nothing else she can do," Sarah hands Mickey over to Kristen. "She's sobbing the entire time," says Godfrey. "Then she gets out of there because Brady and Xander show up. When she sees Xander, she just hightails it. .She doesn't want to talk about this. .Shen eeds time to process what just happened, and Xander's the cause of it." Xander races after Sarah, while Brady and Kristen share a sweet reunion with their daughter. However, their joy is short-lived when Kristen realizes she can't return to Salem for fear of being thrown in prison. After some back and forth, Brady insists that Kristen leave with Rachel, and the two heartbroken parents are forced to separate. Meanwhile, Xander finds Sarah being comforted by Rex, and as soon as she shees him, she blasts him. "Sarah says the worst things that she can to him, because she knows Xander's worst nightmare is her not loving him anymore or not wanting to see him anymore," notes Godfrey "So she just says those things to hurt him." Sarah heads back to Salem, where she goes to prison to visit Maggie. "I think Sarah's forgiveness comes from a place of "I need you, I need my mom right now," explains Godfrey

Source: SOD

Comment

• Harmonica1985
      Harmonica1985 commented
      Editing a comment
      I hope Kristen is caught and the law takes Rachel away for good. Sarah is so right about Kristen. Brady is just as crazy as Kristen.

• Chabby lover
      Chabby lover commented
      Editing a comment
      Harmonica1985 the baby will go to Brady like she should. Sarah is not right at all. Brady is not crazy either. He is doing what he thinks is right. Brady will get his daughter back in the end if Kristen comes home or they find her

• lagirl
      lagirl commented
      Editing a comment
      Sarah should count her blessing she came out alive after meeting up with that loon.
      Last edited by lagirl; May 6, 2020, 10:18 PM.

Yea! Kristen will make a great mother..but Rachel's teachers had better beware..Kristen eats teachers for snacks..
    Last edited by DAYDREAMER; May 6, 2020, 04:36 PM.

Comment

I am very happy Kristen is getting her daughter back love it. Kristen deserves to have her child. I hate that Brady is just letting Kristen leave with his daughter though. Brady should keep the little girl and let Kristen go on the run alone not dragging sweet Rachel with her

Comment

• 50yearfan
        50yearfan commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah, you pretty much summed up my feelings on this, too

• lagirl
        lagirl commented
        Editing a comment
        Brady should go with her and they can both be off screen.

Poor Rachel she's destined for a very hard life with Kristen as a mother.

Comment

Is that it for Kristen, until the next time she appears in Salem? I don't mind. If so, will Brady find a new love, as per usual?

Comment

• lagirl
          lagirl commented
          Editing a comment
          He always does. In a week he is in love with someone else.

• Ultra_Hottie
          Ultra_Hottie commented
          Editing a comment
          I think Brady will try to be as loyal as he can be for a while to Kristen while she is on the run. But eventually he won't be able to take it anymore and will see where others are coming from. He will fight to get his daughter back because it's what is best for her. Then he will dump Kristen and move on to another woman. But she is not the type of person that will let Brady go without a fight or her child. She is not going to stand to watch another woman look after her child.

So much for Brady being a good daddy after he let his daughter leave with the loon Kristin.
        Last edited by lagirl; May 6, 2020, 10:23 PM.

Comment

• Harmonica1985
          Harmonica1985 commented
          Editing a comment
          Brady is just as crazy as Kristen.

• Ultra_Hottie
          Ultra_Hottie commented
          Editing a comment
          Hopefully his eyes are opened by someone and he goes looking for his daughter and gets her away from Kristen for good.

Wow......both actresses are going to rock their scenes!!! Both are so good...this will be beyond must see TV!! And then we will have Maggie and Sarah....more killer scenes!! This has by far been the best story since the fall and still delivering incredible scenes!! RC certainly picked the right players for this!!

Comment

• Abby_fan
          Abby_fan commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes, I agree. I can’t wait to see.

• Bluediamond
          Bluediamond commented
          Editing a comment
          Me too. I can't wait for it.

Wow, it's shocking, lol! What's going to go on from there? Will Sarah talk to Xander again? Will she see his side of truth?

Comment

My heart breaks for Sarah

Now it is time for her to rebuild her shattered life. Thanks Victor and Xander

Comment

Well at least they're not dragging this out.

I think Brady/Sarah will probably hook up(this is Brady after all) and returns with kid and finds out they're together.

Comment

• CanaryFan98
              CanaryFan98 commented
              Editing a comment
              dee2 I feel like they're setting up for this we know Brady and Sarah don't have high standards when it comes to their love interests. Plus this would cause issues with Xander and Eric and boom Kristen returns just in time to see them together. They would be better than Brady/Kristen to me however it would be preferable if Sarah and Brady were both on the backburner.

• Ultra_Hottie
              Ultra_Hottie commented
              Editing a comment
              I hope not. There's rumors that Sarah is leaving the show eventually too. But not confirmed. It might not be true anyway.

• Ilovebooks
              Ilovebooks commented
              Editing a comment
              Can I ask where did you read it?
              I hope that's not true, I love LG and Sarah.

So, is Stacy Haiduk leaving?

Comment

Brady is a terrible person for abandoning his daughter.

Comment

• Chabby lover
                Chabby lover commented
                Editing a comment
                Brady did not abandon his daughter. I am sure he will still be in her life. Brady is a good person he loves both of his kids

• Cat women
                Cat women commented
                Editing a comment
                He is choosing Kristin, an unstable person, over being with his daughter full time.

Originally posted by Abby_fan View Post
              So, is Stacy Haiduk leaving?
              Yes she is leaving for temporary.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
              Working...
              X