Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maggie the accident

I did not know that she had caused Adrienne's accident and therefore her death, as I took over Days only recently. I am shocked !!!!
    So the producers acted like with Eric, drank, caused an accident and killed a character.

I am a little confused with your topic. Did you think that Eric caused the accident that killed Adrienne?

Comment

Yeah. unless changed later on. It seems you don't go to prison for murder, but if you are a drunk driver that causes death, you do.

Comment

Originally posted by Abby_fan View Post
        I am a little confused with your topic. Did you think that Eric caused the accident that killed Adrienne?
        No no I said that the story of maggie with the accident and death of Adrienne, resembled the same story of Eric / Daniel.

Sorry for the confusion.

Comment

• Abby_fan
          Abby_fan commented
          Editing a comment
          Oh, okay...

Eric and now Maggie are suffering....oh shoot it is ironic, lol! Maggie can't judge Eric no more!

Comment

It’s funny that Sarah was saying how awful drunk driving is which I agree with her but she didn’t have a problem with Eric and him killing Daniel. I guess it is only so awful when it is your baby and not the brother that you never met or the friend driving you to the hospital.

Comment

Originally posted by kahinamah View Post
            I did not know that she had caused Adrienne's accident and therefore her death, as I took over Days only recently. I am shocked !!!!
            So the producers acted like with Eric, drank, caused an accident and killed a character.
            The story is that Adrienne was driving Sarah to the hospital because Maggie's other daughter, forget her name, showed up to be nasty to her. Sarah needed to go to the hospital so Adrienne filled in for Maggie. Will was driving home to Sonny, excited about them maybe adopting another child, and there was a bad accident that, in the end, killed Sarah's baby. Maggie had gotten drunk for the first time in many years and forgot everything that happened after her daughter left the house. What she did was try to drive to the hospital and she caused the accident that killed Sarah's baby. But when she woke up, she was home and Victor was with her. He knew she would never be able to accept that she'd killed her own grandchild so he and Xander did a baby switch at the hospital and gave Kristen's baby to Sarah. Will was accused of causing the accident, and he thought he did, so Maggie had no idea she was guilty.
            I know this might be a bit confusing, hopefully tho you can grasp the gist of this storyline. They do get confusing.

Comment

• tiff5555
              tiff5555 commented
              Editing a comment
              Summer was her name...still think it could be her or Evan who killed Adrienne.

This has never made sense. If they were all driving to the hospital, except Will, wouldn't they be driving in same direction? Maggie would have been behind Adrienne and Sarah car, or she would be ahead of them when Adrienne stopped to change flat tire.

Comment

Sarah wasn't injured in the accident but somehow the accident killed the baby.

Comment

Eric: I guess we're square Maggie. I got drunk and killed your son and you got drunk killed my daughter.
                Sonny: Well yeah but my mom is still dead. Can I get drunk and run over Sarah?
                Eric: No you would have to run over Maggie's mom to be square.

Comment

Originally posted by Elvis12 View Post

The story is that Adrienne was driving Sarah to the hospital because Maggie's other daughter, forget her name, showed up to be nasty to her. Sarah needed to go to the hospital so Adrienne filled in for Maggie. Will was driving home to Sonny, excited about them maybe adopting another child, and there was a bad accident that, in the end, killed Sarah's baby. Maggie had gotten drunk for the first time in many years and forgot everything that happened after her daughter left the house. What she did was try to drive to the hospital and she caused the accident that killed Sarah's baby. But when she woke up, she was home and Victor was with her. He knew she would never be able to accept that she'd killed her own grandchild so he and Xander did a baby switch at the hospital and gave Kristen's baby to Sarah. Will was accused of causing the accident, and he thought he did, so Maggie had no idea she was guilty.
                  I know this might be a bit confusing, hopefully tho you can grasp the gist of this storyline. They do get confusing.

Thank you very much for the summary

Comment

Originally posted by pnorbert2222 View Post
                    Eric: I guess we're square Maggie. I got drunk and killed your son and you got drunk killed my daughter.
                    Sonny: Well yeah but my mom is still dead. Can I get drunk and run over Sarah?
                    Eric: No you would have to run over Maggie's mom to be square.

Said like that, is both funny and creepy.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X