Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It would be interesting to see Zoey in courtroom drama.

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It would be interesting to see Zoey in courtroom drama.

IMO, Zoey is the best of this show currently. All the other that was on today was so bad, compared to her scenes. How watchable courtroom
    scenes could be with her. Intense courtroom drama has always been good for the show.

The actress is exceptional. l won't see this until later, but have to say, she can really bring the drama. l wish she could stay on the show.

Comment

The actress is great, the character interests me, I hope she will stay.

Comment

I love Zoe. I hope the new actress has the same energy and spunk..

Comment

She is good but not the best on today - JMHO

So, Zoey is trying to blame Rafe for Jordan’s murder. That came out of nowhere, but I like her going there.

Zoey would run circles around Justin in a court room. But why is Orpheus trying to tell her how to handle herself in court? Was he ever a lawyer?

Zoey and Rafe would make a cute couple.

Comment

• dee2
            dee2
            I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
            dee2 commented
            Editing a comment
            Reasonable doubt. She will let it be known that Rafe had motive, etc., also, to kill Jordan. I think she
            told him that just to bother him.

Originally posted by Abby_fan View Post
          She is good but not the best on today - JMHO

So, Zoey is trying to blame Rafe for Jordan’s murder. That came out of nowhere, but I like her going there.

Zoey would run circles around Justin in a court room. But why is Orpheus trying to tell her how to handle herself in court? Was he ever a lawyer?

Zoey and Rafe would make a cute couple.
          It's the job of a lawyer, creating something huge to help his client, the way she did it didn't shock or surprise me, she would have had its place in "Suits" with Harvey.

Yes, Zoe and Rafe would make a beautiful couple , pretty chemistry, their scene works well.

Comment

I LOVE Zoey.

I was really bummed when I found out another actress is taking her place.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
          Working...
          X