Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Returning Characters

Rather than recycling dopplegangers and returns from the dead...we have legacy characters we could easily bring back...like Philip and Mimi's boy "Pocket Johnson" who was adopted out. JT the little boy Bo & Hope raised as there own until they learned of the JT/IsZach baby switch. Sami's kids have been floating around in soap world, it's time to see Ally, Sydney, and Johnny as "big kids." If Chelsea could be the grown up Georgia...Nicole has had a couple pregnancies that could have survived by now. Chloe/Philp/Daniel's son and Brady's son Tate could come for a visit. How about Justin's other sons?

Philip is rumored to be coming back. ( Legit)
    Claire is visiting with Shelle.

The younger Dimeras and Horton can return. Hopefully with good actors.

JT should return and be in a storyline with Ciara.

Comment

That would be cool, but I guess they are focusing what is right now. Having STABI back. Having Stefan back too. Days is tight on budgets from what I have heard.

Comment

I don't think Nicole had any viable pregnancies.

I would like to see the return of some cast who would be in their 20s-40s. There're stories that could be done with this group rather than only their parents. An entire generation seems to be largely missing form Salem.

Comment

• JackandJenfan
          JackandJenfan
          Scriptwriter
          JackandJenfan commented
          Editing a comment
          Ejole baby #2 was stillborn. ( Still pisses me off) But Cameron could have done something and the baby was taken somewhere else.....

I would like to see Shawn back on as a regular. I often wonder who makes these decisions, of having weak, uninteresting characters on, but ignore ones
        like Shawn and some of the above mentioned ones.

Comment

• ALoyalSoapFan
          ALoyalSoapFan
          Scriptwriter
          ALoyalSoapFan commented
          Editing a comment
          Speaking of Shawn! What happened to him? He was actively involved in Hope/PG story then vanished after Hope's memory returned!

• dee2
          dee2
          I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
          dee2 commented
          Editing a comment
          ^^I wonder where Shawn disappeared to, also. No word of leaving Salem, that I heard.

• Skins 2008
          Skins 2008
          Aspiring soap scribe
          Skins 2008 commented
          Editing a comment
          I read Shawn has a story in the summer.

Jeremy Horton, Stephanie Johnson, Nathan Horton, and Phillip Kiriakis would all be good returns and could really mix things up.

Comment

I vote for Carrie, her son Noah, Mike Horton and Shawn Brady. They need more Brady[s and if they do bring back Jeremy he needs a personality transplant. I can't believe that you know what was raised by Mike. I don't know much about Robin as I only saw a tiny bit of her when she ruined one of my favorite couples but I don't think she would have been that horrible a mother to have Jeremy turn out the way he did.

Comment

Originally posted by kteach View Post
            Rather than recycling dopplegangers and returns from the dead...we have legacy characters we could easily bring back...like Philip and Mimi's boy "Pocket Johnson" who was adopted out. JT the little boy Bo & Hope raised as there own until they learned of the JT/IsZach baby switch. Sami's kids have been floating around in soap world, it's time to see Ally, Sydney, and Johnny as "big kids." If Chelsea could be the grown up Georgia...Nicole has had a couple pregnancies that could have survived by now. Chloe/Philp/Daniel's son and Brady's son Tate could come for a visit. How about Justin's other sons?
            First off Parker is not Philip's son and will never will be. Chloe's dna test was legit and done outside of Salem in 2013. It can't be changed back. Let it go. But yes I agree with you, I hope Parker is recast and aged up a bit so that Arianna Horton has a playmate in the fall.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
          Working...
          X