Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ciara's Crimes in Ben's Story

I am not really a Ciara fan even though she is positioned as the new heroine of the show. But my question how many crimes did she commit during Ben's storyline.

She did them to support a man who has murdered 4 people and caused incredible months of anguish on the show. (I know...Will is alive, but still...) I will never accept Ben as a "hero."

Comment

Ben will never be a hero nor will Ciara ever be a heroine.

Comment

• MollyPoppins
      MollyPoppins
      Day Player
      MollyPoppins commented
      Editing a comment
      Preach it. In addition to everything I've seen in this thread I'd add breaking & entering - it was a hotel room (I think Kristen dressed as Nicole's room?). I think Stefan had ordered Ben to do it, but Ciara beat him to it because Ben was still on probation and could end up in prison if he got busted. Quite the "heroine" eh? I just can't with this show.

Originally posted by dee2 View Post
    They both suck ..............

Comment

LOL, this is a good question.

At least assault for clobbering Rafe outside the gatehouse to let Ben get away.

And also theft for taking Xander's briefcase to try to find evidence against him.

Aiding and abetting and/or harboring a fugitive for helping Ben after he escaped from Statesville?

There's probably a lot I'm forgetting.

I love Ciara.

Comment

• cali815
        cali815
        Board Regular
        cali815 commented
        Editing a comment
        She also kept the identity and whereabouts of the kidnapper(s) of an infant from the authorities in order to protect Ben and to take it upon herself to go (alone) and get the baby. If she had gone after the kidnapper's because there was no time to contact authorities, it would be one thing. But she kept the information to herself to keep Ben out of trouble for the kidnapping.

And taking Evan / Christian at gunpoint into the prison is another crime.
        cali815
        Board Regular
        Last edited by cali815; May 12, 2020, 02:14 AM.

I felt that at first Ciara and Ben was Stockholm Syndrome but her actions does not make her a heroine. I will never see Ben as a hero.

Comment

Ciara commtied no crimes expect when she helped him escape and even there Ben came back and turned himself in because he didn’t want them to send Ciara to jail knowing he was about to die because that’s how much they love each other they are soulmates and yes Ciara helped him escape but correct if I’m wrong didn’t princess abby do the same for chad when he was on the run she even hid him in the Horton cabin Abby is no better Ciara was at least helping Ben prove he didn’t kill Jordan and she even saved him from dying that’s true love right there Abby has never had that with anyone the kind of love that you are willing to die for that person

Comment

• Fancy863
          Fancy863
          Board Regular
          Fancy863 commented
          Editing a comment
          Ben’s victims weren’t willing to die for him but he made sure they did.

For the last time Ben was sick he suffered a mental breakdown because of the abuse of his father in his mind he was killing him I don’t think you know what Ben truly had to suffer when he was a child if you followed the story you would have Ben was abused so much and abbys lies was the last straw that’s what finally made him snapped Ben didn’t remembered killing those women he was completely snapped it wasn’t until Sami made him react wills death when it all came flooding back and he got help and intense therapy for years and he has turned his life completely Around and is a good man people need to let that go they accept princess Abby as a killer why not Ben he had a mental breakdown the difference between him and Abby he doesn’t use the excuse of I had a mental illness he owns what he did and he even said today that he deserved to be hated and he had to earn that trust Ciara brought Ben out of that darkness that he was in and taught him what real love is that’s why Ciara and Ben are going to last because she loves him

Comment

Originally posted by dee2 View Post
          What do you mean???
          • Ben saved Ciara from his crazy sister!
          • He definitely saved Julie!!!
          • He helped Chad with Stefan before Stefan hired him as a security guard.

I think somewhere, he is a hero!

Comment

• tiff5555
            tiff5555
            Aspiring soap scribe
            tiff5555 commented
            Editing a comment
            Well if this soap is pushing us to feel, it’s making us feel that he is a good person now than a bad person. But that could change later. Stories may be right today, may not be right tomorrow. I guess we will see what Ben does.

• JackandJenfan
            JackandJenfan
            Scriptwriter
            JackandJenfan commented
            Editing a comment
            tiff5555
            Aspiring soap scribe
            tiff5555 Viewers can make up their own minds. Days can't push us to feel anything. 🙄 They can have Ben save everyone in Salem, viewers still don't have to see him as a hero.

• tiff5555
            tiff5555
            Aspiring soap scribe
            tiff5555 commented
            Editing a comment
            JackandJenfan
            Scriptwriter
            JackandJenfan you are right because of different opinions. Days tends to go in either direction with stories in the end. Listen to fans or their own solutions.

I feel Abby didn't get the help she needed either, on OLTL it took Jessica along time for all of her alters to merge and even when they did she wasn't "cured" she still had to struggle with the threat of them coming back. BTW RC wrote the OLTL so he is capable of writing a good DID story don't know why he didn't do it here.

Comment

Ben did pay for those crimes he actually died for a minute his heart stopped beating people ciaras love brought him back so yes he did die for those crimes Abby has never once took responsibility for hers she uses the fact that she was mentally ill she is nothing like Ben or Ciara I’m seem to recall how when Abby was talking about how wrong Ben was Ciara brought up that was sick like Abby so she had no right to judge Ben when she killed to

Comment

I wonder if any of the people who like Ben so much were actually watching the show during the time that he was murdering people. Weeks of suffering...and I'm sure that Paige, Serena and Wendy would LOVE to be going on with their lives.

Comment

• tiff5555
                tiff5555
                Aspiring soap scribe
                tiff5555 commented
                Editing a comment
                I saw it. I don’t know how many will look at Days, because of their feelings. I just look solely at what Days is doing without my judgement. Because at the end of the day, my hands are tied and Days are doing what they are doing.

• Chri
                Chri commented
                Editing a comment
                Cylde killed Paige to get back at jj and set up his own son for that death Ben didn’t kill Paige he may have killed the other two but Paige was killed by cylde

• JackandJenfan
                JackandJenfan
                Scriptwriter
                JackandJenfan commented
                Editing a comment
                Chri Paige was killed by Ben. We saw him when he was remembering the murders.

Ben was abused his whole life and he thought he had found love with Abby expect She used him from the very beginning she would make all kinds of excuses because she wanted ej then when chad came back she would constantly sneak around and find ways to be with chad she even made out with chad every chance she got then bens father kept putting ideas in his head Ben was suffering and when he found out Abby cheated on him he finally had enough of her cheating ways so that was the final straw Ben suffered a mental breakdown he didn’t remember what he did because he suffer a mental illness just like princess Abby I did watch that story line and no one will ever change my mind about Ben he is a completely different person now he completely turned his life around after that tramp Abby walked all over it yes he did an horrible crime but it was proven by doctors that he suffered from mental illness from the abuse he suffered from his father Ciara pulled him out of that darkness that he was in she is his true anchor

Comment

He choked Evan to protect a child and regardless you y’all ever get tired

Comment

• JackandJenfan
                JackandJenfan
                Scriptwriter
                JackandJenfan commented
                Editing a comment
                Ben killed 4 people. Christian 1. Who is the danger to David? Ben's go to move is choking people. And if the show wants to portray Ben as reformed, they shouldn't have that be his go-to. 🙄

• Janaee💋
                Janaee💋
                Newcomer
                Janaee💋 commented
                Editing a comment
                Ben was mental illness and owes what he did and Christian killed Jordan and possibly responsible for Adrienne and Sarah baby dying which would make his total three and yes he was danger cause he was asked multiple times not to approach or speak to David . He can be reformed and still have his moments it doesn’t make him any less change that logic is ridiculous and if anyone else had choke Evan out they would be a high five or they wouldn’t care but since it’s Ben it needs think pieces

Ciara is a mess since her involvement with the serial killer. Her righteous attitude is laughable.

Comment

• JackandJenfan
                JackandJenfan
                Scriptwriter
                JackandJenfan commented
                Editing a comment
                She always yells at people for treating Ben like the employee he is. He should be embarrassed.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
            Working...
            X