Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• when does Kristen face Sarah?

cuz pretty boring what's going on right now. a lot of talking and not much action. i'm waiting for the moment Kristen goes full blown cartoonish villain on Sarah and gets her baby back.

Originally posted by Thaaos View Post
    cuz pretty boring what's going on right now. a lot of talking and not much action. i'm waiting for the moment Kristen goes full blown cartoonish villain on Sarah and gets her baby back.
    I don’t want Kristen doing that and I hope the writers don’t renege on Kristen trying to do better. I hope she stay calm as much as possible and try to talk to Sarah selfish crazy butt. I am hoping Kristen does nothing else to have people thinking she do not deserve her child. If anything let Sarah take her hostage so they all can see how unstable Sarah is

Comment

• lagirl
      lagirl commented
      Editing a comment
      Nothing can beat Kristin cutting a baby out of another woman and implant into herself.

• Ammalie02
      Ammalie02 commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't want her doing that either. I'm hoping that once she sees sarah and the pain she is in that she will soften and be understanding since she herself had to go through the same pain of thinking her baby was dead. I'm actually hoping they will be more emotional toward each other than angry. But the way sarah is talking of kristen I dont know if that will happen on her end.

Originally posted by TeamBB View Post

I don’t want Kristen doing that and I hope the writers don’t renege on Kristen trying to do better. I hope she stay calm as much as possible and try to talk to Sarah selfish crazy butt. I am hoping Kristen does nothing else to have people thinking she do not deserve her child. If anything let Sarah take her hostage so they all can see how unstable Sarah is
    Ditto. I hope Kristen stays the way she’s been. Let Sarah be the bat**** crazy one.

Comment

Kristen never changed into a good person.

Comment

Crazy vs. psycho..... fantastic. I don't care about either of these women. I don't feel bad for either of them. Neither of them deserves a child.

Comment

• Harmonica1985
        Harmonica1985 commented
        Editing a comment
        Sarah is a good person an deserves a child. Kristen is pure evil and deserves nothing.

• JackandJenfan
        JackandJenfan commented
        Editing a comment
        Harmonica1985 Then Sarah better find a guy and have some unprotected sex. Or she can foster or adopt, if this kidnapping doesn't disqualify her. What she can't do is take a baby that is not hers and keep it.

• Jj1701
        Jj1701 commented
        Editing a comment
        What JackandJenfan said.....

If Sarah wants a child so bad, she should have one with Xander. Kristen belongs with HER own baby.

Comment

• ann520
        ann520 commented
        Editing a comment
        I think this is exactly where this story is going, I believe Sarah may already be pregnant.

• CincyLady
        CincyLady commented
        Editing a comment
        There is no way on earth Kristen belongs with a baby. What a joke.

I'm kind of hoping Sarah gets Kristen first and either kills her or gets her sent to prison for life.

I'm rooting for evil Sarah. I'm sick of the good guys always suffering at the hands of the bad guys. Let Kristen suffer.

Comment

• JackandJenfan
        JackandJenfan commented
        Editing a comment
        Since when was Sarah a good guy? She was messy from the start.

Originally posted by Angela8422 View Post
      If Sarah wants a child so bad, she should have one with Xander. Kristen belongs with HER own baby.
      No she doesn't. Kidnapping all those other babies means she shouldn't be allowed near one.

Comment

• JackandJenfan
        JackandJenfan commented
        Editing a comment
        Same argument applies to Sarah.

• CallAboutTheCat
        CallAboutTheCat commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes, because Sarah has kidnapped so many babies.

Kristen reminded me of a ferret after it's prey yesterday. The look on her face was truly scary! And Sarah is completely unhinged right now. Can't imagine how this is going to end, or how it can end well for Rachel. l suppose Brady gets her

Comment

Kristen is not stable enough to be a mother. I thought maybe Brady had seen the light after she offered to go finish off Victor but nope... If Kristen does something bad to Sarah that's all on Lani for helping her to track Sarah. Maybe the new fake BFF's can share a jail cell. Sarah needs some mental help.

Comment

Kristen needs to be kind to Sarah. She should show Sarah some empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Abby_fan View Post
            Kristen needs to be kind to Sarah. She should show Sarah some empathy.
            The amazing thing is, I think that would actually work -- if Kristen just acted like a human being and showed Sarah some calm empathy.

But Kristen being Kristen, she'll probably just shove a knife in Sarah's chest.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
            Working...
            X