Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Five minutes on the job and Lani is already letting criminals go

Lani has been back on the force less than five minutes and is already letting dangerous criminals go, and all it took was Kristen mentioning David. Talk about setting a dangerous precedent! All a criminal in Lani's custody would have to do is mention her dead son or make up a story about a dead baby or any other kind of sob story and Lani will just let you waltz right out the door!

Originally posted by Blakebs View Post
    Lani has been back on the force less than five minutes and is already letting dangerous criminals go, and all it took was Kristen mentioning David. Talk about setting a dangerous precedent! All a criminal in Lani's custody would have to do is mention her dead son or make up a story about a dead baby or any other kind of sob story and Lani will just let you waltz right out the door!
    True! Let's not forget, she sent Eli on a wild-goose chase knowing she was meeting Kristen and help her escape! If Eli turns a blind eye on Lani and doesn't arrest her, he's just as low down, crooked and corrupt as Lani and Kristen, combined! Oh, wait, of course, he'd turn a blind-eye, all she has to do is what Kristen did, sing her woe-is-me, pity party David song!

Comment

There are literally so many threads discussing this same topic and I don’t see the point of it. First off Lani and Kristen are friends, every cop has broken the law to help their friends and or family members out. You guys don’t like Lani or Kristen for the most so now it’s such a problem. But let this have been Abigail or any other character that is favored nothing would be said. Kristen’s daughter has been kidnapped but I barely see threads discussing Sarah needing to be caught and so on/so fourth

Comment

I have liked Lani at times. Not lately. She's gotten very boring.

Comment

• Flowercity79
          Flowercity79
          Scriptwriter
          Flowercity79 commented
          Editing a comment
          I didnt mind her before she turned into a sanctimonious hypocrite

• Key
          Key
          Soap Addict
          Key commented
          Editing a comment
          Her early history in Salem includes having hopped in the sack with JJ who wasn't all there. Then she had an impulsive interlude with Eli after Gabi helped JJ through a near suicide. So Lani can be messy, and not what I'd like to see in Abe's offspring. Also, keeping the Gabi blackmail a secret and leaving Eli at the altar, that was unconscionable. The convent story, that's on the writers, and I thought it in extremely bad taste.
          Still, Lani has her moments...though I don't remember what they were, offhand.
          She's a troublemaking woman, for sure. Just not the typical one, who is usually a complete lunatic.

• ALoyalSoapFan
          ALoyalSoapFan
          Scriptwriter
          ALoyalSoapFan commented
          Editing a comment
          TBH, I felt sorry for Lani, once! I felt sorry for her the morning after Elani had revenge sex! She lend over to kiss him and he practically kicked her out of bed w/o a thank you ma’am, after his wham, bam I soon got over it! lol

Im not surprised. This is the same idiot who allowed Gabi to control her for over a year when all she had to do was arrest her lol. Instead she hid out at a nunnery in Rome tending to the garden and making jam.

Now she is gleefully helping her murderous, rapist bff get away with attempted murder. Keep in mind Kristen has been doing this for years. Lani claims she has changed yet she literally just tried to kill someone. Yet another episode proving everything ive ever said about Lani to be true: she is a corrupt, idiotic, pathetic, petty, blasphemous, hypocrite and dirty "cop"!

Comment

Originally posted by TeamBB View Post
          There are literally so many threads discussing this same topic and I don’t see the point of it. First off Lani and Kristen are friends, every cop has broken the law to help their friends and or family members out. You guys don’t like Lani or Kristen for the most so now it’s such a problem.
          When you go to work at the Salem PD, you are issued 3 freebie cards that you can use to let the friend or family member of your choice off the hook for whatever crime they committed.

Whenever you use one of your cards, people are either mad at you depending on who they're rooting for, or happy because you freed the person they like.

People who leave and rejoin the force get 3 new cards every time they sign up again. That's how Rafe has let so many people off.

Comment

Has to be criminals she likes or off with their heads.
            lagirl
            Scriptwriter
            Last edited by lagirl; May 5, 2020, 08:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Flowercity79 View Post
              Im not surprised. This is the same idiot who allowed Gabi to control her for over a year when all she had to do was arrest her lol. Instead she hid out at a nunnery in Rome tending to the garden and making jam.

Now she is gleefully helping her murderous, rapist bff get away with attempted murder. Keep in mind Kristen has been doing this for years. Lani claims she has changed yet she literally just tried to kill someone. Yet another episode proving everything ive ever said about Lani to be true: she is a corrupt, idiotic, pathetic, petty, blasphemous, hypocrite and dirty "cop"!
              Actually,
              Flowercity79
              Scriptwriter
              Flowercity79 since we are twins, everything you've said, I, too, have said! Of course, crooked, currupt, evil, blashemous Lani is helping, (quoting Victor) "devil incarnate", fetus stealer, kidnapper, murderess/attempted murderess, 2 x rapists Kristen...birds of the feather...association brings on assimilation!

Comment

Originally posted by lagirl View Post
              Has to be criminals she likes or off with their heads.
              Precisely. It's all about preference, just like it is with Rafe. Was with Hope. Eli to a degree but less than those two. We already knew Lani was incompetent and unfit for the job. We also knew how little she thinks of Abe. Now she's showing both of those again by helping an attempted murderer go on the run.

She needs to be fired and never let back. It's only a matter of time before she does something worse and at the pace she's setting, it could be the very next case.

Comment

Lani should never have gone back to the police force. She is too nice for that job. But it is the SPD so she might be promoted to commissioner.

I am so disappointed in Lani.

Comment

Originally posted by TeamBB View Post
                  There are literally so many threads discussing this same topic and I don’t see the point of it. First off Lani and Kristen are friends, every cop has broken the law to help their friends and or family members out. You guys don’t like Lani or Kristen for the most so now it’s such a problem. But let this have been Abigail or any other character that is favored nothing would be said. Kristen’s daughter has been kidnapped but I barely see threads discussing Sarah needing to be caught and so on/so fourth
                  I am probably Lani’s number one fan on this board. I also like Lani and Kristen’s friendship. But Kristen is wrong to play on Lani’s love for her son David. Lani is a good hearted person so I knew she would help Kristen. However, I feel that what she is doing is so wrong.

I also don’t want Sarah caught but I know she will eventually do the right thing.

Comment

Off topic: Lani looked good in that red and white outfit. She is such a beautiful woman with such beautiful poise.

Comment

Originally posted by CallAboutTheCat View Post

When you go to work at the Salem PD, you are issued 3 freebie cards that you can use to let the friend or family member of your choice off the hook for whatever crime they committed.

Whenever you use one of your cards, people are either mad at you depending on who they're rooting for, or happy because you freed the person they like.

People who leave and rejoin the force get 3 new cards every time they sign up again. That's how Rafe has let so many people off.
                    So, Lani should be just fine.

Comment

Originally posted by ALoyalSoapFan View Post
                      True! Let's not forget, she sent Eli on a wild-goose chase knowing she was meeting Kristen and help her escape! If Eli turns a blind eye on Lani and doesn't arrest her, he's just as low down, crooked and corrupt as Lani and Kristen, combined! Oh, wait, of course, he'd turn a blind-eye, all she has to do is what Kristen did, sing her woe-is-me, pity party David song!
                      Get her out, get her out of the police.

Comment

As I said on a similar thread (and I wish they didn't allow so many threads on the same subject) a "real" Lani would not behave this way. Writers don't seem to care what they do to characters - anything to make a story.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X