Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How stupid is Lani?

She's a cop and I know they aren't the smartest people in this town. How could she not remember that police stations have cameras which saw her walk Kirsten out. You know what else that tape has a time stamp which could be matched to phone records of Eli's phone. So will she lie about Eli that he didn't tell her that Kirsten was the one who stabbed Victor. She should face consequences but I doubt she will.

Lani know she is safe. Engaged to a Horton and her daddy is Mayor of Salem.

Comment

• Harmonica1985
      Harmonica1985 commented
      Editing a comment
      She's far from safe. I don't think Eli or Abe will protect her after going this far.

• ALoyalSoapFan
      ALoyalSoapFan commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh, Harmonica1985 I hope you're correct! I don't want to lose respect for Eli and Abe! They're the only good ones and law abiding citizens in Salem! However, I believe, Eli will pull a Rafe and protect her, as Rafe protected Hope and Samantha Gene!

I might be able to accept Lani thought she was helping a woman reclaim her kidnapped baby. However, the woman is Kristen, the most pathologically insane woman in Salem. She not only tried to kill Victor, she told Brady that since he's waking up and talking, she might need to go make sure he dies??? And neither Brady nor Lani saw red flags there? She shouldn't be anywhere near a baby and while I think Sarah has lost a few marbles, she is far better for the baby than Kristen.

Comment

I usually love Lani, but she's being an idiot right now. There's no sane or even sympathetic reason for her to be helping Kristen. I don't care that Kristen was lied to and her baby taken from her. She conceived that baby through rape of Brady,(which is being ignored) and then she stabbed Victor in another unhinged fit of rage and then just a few days ago, she offers to go finish the job on Victor. WTH?? She's a raving lunatic! All those acts have done is prove she's not stable enough to be near any child, let alone mother one. Kristen has proven she's nothing but an unstable, unhinged menace. Lani helping her could get herself arrested for aiding and abetting. Kristen doesn't deserve this kind of loyalty. It's ridiculous that it's being written that Lani, a usual, sane, level-headed person is choosing to throw away her career and risking her relationship with her man for the likes of Kristen. It's not enjoyable or even remotely believable.

Comment

• Harmonica1985
        Harmonica1985 commented
        Editing a comment
        Exactly! Kristen should be nowhere near that baby and honestly neither should Brady. It seems we agree on things as long as they don't involve Chabby or Gabi. lol!

• Beca Drags
        Beca Drags commented
        Editing a comment
        Yep, Harmonica, as long as it's not Chabby and Gabi, we seem to be on the same page. Kristen is a certified lunatic that should be nowhere near a child, let alone mothering one.

Here is another thing why aren't they worried that Kristen will physically harm Sarah? The woman pushed a woman down stairs and just stabbed a man not to mention all her other violent offenses. What if she goes after Sarah in a foaming at the mouth way she assaults people and that kid is caught in the crossfire. Will Lani and Brady take their lumps for enabling a woman that anyone with 2 brain cells knows is dangerous?

Comment

• Abby_fan
        Abby_fan commented
        Editing a comment
        It appears that Brady and Lani doesn’t care about that.

On a scale of 1 to 10 (dumbness rating), she's a 12. It pisses me off how forgiving she is of Kristen, but not of others. Does she know about Haley?

Comment

• Flowercity79
        Flowercity79 commented
        Editing a comment
        Oh she knows...she claimed Kristen isnt a bad person and she was so filled with grief she couldnt contain it. 🙄

It just seems so weird to write a character so badly they would toss away their career for a friendship with a person as worthless as Kristen.

Comment

Originally posted by GlitterGlamDiva View Post
        She's a cop and I know they aren't the smartest people in this town. How could she not remember that police stations have cameras which saw her walk Kirsten out. You know what else that tape has a time stamp which could be matched to phone records of Eli's phone. So will she lie about Eli that he didn't tell her that Kirsten was the one who stabbed Victor. She should face consequences but I doubt she will.
        Well, half the time, the footage has been doctored and the other half we rarely see it. In fact, this is the first time I remember seeing it.

Comment

Lani is helping a friend. My question is how STUPID is the entire SPD for not arresting Victor and Xander for stealing Kristen’s baby and giving it to Sarah. Lani is the only one who seems to be doing something to help the real victim.
          Last edited by Abby_fan; May 5, 2020, 11:11 PM.

Comment

Poor baby, surrounded by idiots! She is better off being kidnapped by strangers and taken to an orphanage. Nobody looks good in this storyline. Eli maybe!

Comment

How stupid is she? We had a story that took place before, during, and after a year long time skip that gave us the answer to that. This idiocy with her helping Kristen is just piling it on. It's astonishing how Lani has convinced herself Kristen is her friend who helped her when she didn't do anything. I mean really, the fact that Kristen was manipulating her was so obvious yet Lani threw her job out the window, not to mention her father's already unstable reputation as the man who hired her back because of nepotism.

It took literally no time (in Salem time) for Lani to prove she's corrupt has no business being a cop. Kristen was smart to cozy up to her because she's not smart enough to see through Kristen's facade.

Comment

• JackandJenfan
                JackandJenfan commented
                Editing a comment
                Kristen did help Lani with Gabi. Remember? She was wearing that JJ mask.

• ALoyalSoapFan
                ALoyalSoapFan commented
                Editing a comment
                Oh, wow, TYVM JackandJenfan for clearing up the mystery! That was Kristen wearing a JJ mask at Eli and Gabriella's wedding & at D'Mansion and JJ wearing a Kristen mask with Brady! gotcha! LOL

Originally posted by icyblue2034 View Post
              How stupid is she? We had a story that took place before, during, and after a year long time skip that gave us the answer to that. This idiocy with her helping Kristen is just piling it on. It's astonishing how Lani has convinced herself Kristen is her friend who helped her when she didn't do anything. I mean really, the fact that Kristen was manipulating her was so obvious yet Lani threw her job out the window, not to mention her father's already unstable reputation as the man who hired her back because of nepotism.

It took literally no time (in Salem time) for Lani to prove she's corrupt has no business being a cop. Kristen was smart to cozy up to her because she's not smart enough to see through Kristen's facade
              ICAM! That sums it up on just how stupid crooked, corrupt, blasphemous Lani is and she will always be! When Kristen is caught, she and Lani should be besties in prison! Their squash name Krisani or Lansten!

Comment

I hope Lani will lose her job, she is dangerous for the citizens, corrupt and silly.

Comment

I don't understand why writers do this to good characters. I honestly don't think a "real" Lani would behave this way. Dumb.

Comment

Lani is queen of Dumb Town.... I mean I don't know why everyone is surprised. She has ZERO back bone and brain. She let Gabi get away with the dumbest plot in history. Now she latches on to Skelator and wants to help get her trappa man baby. If Kristen does something to Sarah I hope Lani goes to jail with her. Lani bones other peoples boyfriends and gets knocked up. The list of dumb for her is very long.... Oh Lani... ♪" you hella dum-da-dum-dumb" ♪

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X