Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crazy Town

Abby is hallucinating, Sarah has kidnapped a baby, assaulted and tied up her ex, Kristen almost killed Victor, Lani decides to help Kristen, and Gabi can't accept that her husband is dead. What is in the water? This is all just a bit much for me.

I was thinking the same thing! RC seems to have a preference as to what type of character interests him. Then there are Jordan and Claire who went off the rails. Diana came back as a cartoon villainess.
    Last edited by LadyCanuck; May 5, 2020, 02:47 PM.

Comment

Plus there is a serial killer walking free. Before that Stefano that tortured and brainwashed people on a regular basis just walked around Salem free.

Comment

Abby is drugged. Sarah committed a crime. Kristen has been psycho since the '90s, and Gabi saw Stake. Lani did something stupid, but that doesn't make her crazy. While Abby has a mental illness, this isn't a relapse. So 1 is actually crazy at the moment. And she just left to get her baby back.

Comment

The show does not know how to use restraint when writing, and they often take characters too far over the edge. Routinely painting characters into a corner is unfortunate, and unnecessary, and I find it frustrating, but that’s the show.

I don’t understand Lani anymore than I understand Brady, but I don’t think she’s crazy.
          Last edited by Cat women; May 5, 2020, 03:18 PM.

Comment

The moral of all it is that most have gone crazy and doing bizarre things but some will twist themselves in a pretzel to defend them going off the rails but acting like Kristen is the only mental one. Kristen besides the lapse in judgement with evil Victor but has been showing a lot of constraint given what she has gone through

Comment

Ron's not happy unless he's making every female character a stark raving lunatic. It's a sad way to write for characters.

Comment

• eileenregina
                eileenregina commented
                Editing a comment
                This is why I personally dislike his writing. The women are all dependent on men and are either raving lunatics or killers or consumed by revenge.

• Beca Drags
                Beca Drags commented
                Editing a comment
                I loathe his writing! Time for a new Head writer Days!

The series finale of Days needs to reveal they've been on an island insane asylum the entire time

Comment

• Mewt
                Mewt commented
                Editing a comment
                Sami and Lucas waking up in bed and Lucas saying he's had the wildest dream!

Time for another freaking time jump!!! Please!

Comment

Originally posted by Beca Drags View Post
                Ron's not happy unless he's making every female character a stark raving lunatic. It's a sad way to write for characters.
                And he also makes the men idiots. Wow, Ron's insulted every demographic of viewers.

Comment

I’m still hoping this is all Bonnie’s book. Otherwise I’m about done with it.

Comment

• Dazed Babe
                    Dazed Babe commented
                    Editing a comment
                    We can only hope.

Originally posted by pnorbert2222 View Post
                  The series finale of Days needs to reveal they've been on an island insane asylum the entire time
                  That kind of reminds me of the "St. Elsewhere" series finale on NBC. All in the mind of an autistic boy and a snow globe. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsUrfiycSts

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X