Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think Sarah will go to prison for taking Rache?

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you think Sarah will go to prison for taking Rache?

Do you think Sarah will go to prison for taking Rachel?
    Yes
    25.93%
    No
    70.37%
    Maybe
    3.70%

I said no because no one in Salem pays for their crimes

Comment

I say yes she might and not just for kidnapping Rachel but also for taking Rex hostage that is holding him against his will. She is nuts. I don't think she will go to jail though I think she will go to a mental hospital she seems to be having a breakdown.

Comment

As of right now the only person she’s legally kidnapped is Rex, and I have a feeling he won’t tell anyone. She is Mickey’s legal parent because it’s her name on the child’s birth certificate. Eric might be able to bring charges of kidnapping since he’s being deprived of his legal daughter, but I don’t see Eric doing that either.

Comment

Probably not jail but mental hospital actually Kristen may end up there too

Comment

I hope so. I don’t this shake her finger at everyone else Sarah.

Comment

No, she won't go to prison. Or if she does she'll get out soon. Because:

a) No one in Salem pays for their crimes. How else can we keep having storylines with them?
          b) They can't waste contract players by having them sit in prison for very long.

I certainly hope they don't put her in a mental hospital. She's the sanest person in the storyline right now (other than Rex, who's done a bang-up job of trying to appeal to her sense of reason, but hey, he isn't the one who just found out he lost two babies in the space of 24 hours).

Comment

No she will not. Kristen is the only that will go to prison. I don't think Brady will pursue charges against Sarah and if he does Eric will take him over the coals as he should.

Comment

I think Sara will get a deal and not serve jail time (so many extenuating circumstances ranging from her mother killing her baby, her baby being swapped by her fiancee, the birth mother being a kidnapper/rapist/murderer). But her career as a doctor is over. At this point she's kidnapped Rex...so she really has broken the law by now.

Comment

The only people I have seen in prison recently were innocent of the crimes they were locked up for - Will and Ben (Jordan's death). Someone who is really guilty always manages to escape jail time. Sarah will probably be Marlena's latest patient but that is it.

Comment

Originally posted by eileenregina View Post
                  The only people I have seen in prison recently were innocent of the crimes they were locked up for - Will and Ben (Jordan's death). Someone who is really guilty always manages to escape jail time. Sarah will probably be Marlena's latest patient but that is it.
                  Sarah kidnapper s a baby then holds Rex hostage because he wants to do the right thing. She should go to prison.

Comment

Taking Rachel? No. She is on the birth certificate as Rachel's mother. It cannot be proven that she knew before she took her which would be the only real way to go after her. At this point, according to the law, she is a mother traveling with her child.

Now assaulting Rex? Yeah, that's another story and that's where she's stepping into real legal trouble. We've got assault, holding Rex hostage, and a witness to the fact that she knows Rachel isn't her baby and she still won't take her back. She might go for assaulting Rex, but not for taking Rachel.

Comment

Sarah is legally the child’s mother. I guess Rex could press charges for her hitting him and holding him hostage, I guess. I voted no.
                      Abby_fan
                      I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
                      Last edited by Abby_fan; May 5, 2020, 10:17 PM.

Comment

They will probably put her in a mental hospital but all I can say is I don’t care for crazy angry Sarah. I did not like her when she came on the show but started to like her with quirky Xander and felt they had the most chemistry of any of the younger couples. Now that the writers have split them up I really dislike angry revengeful Sarah. Really didn’t like the way she was yelling and blaming Rex who was telling her the truth and she knew it. She needs to go to jail just for holding Rex hostage.

Comment

Sarah, sane? I don’t think so. And her medical license should be revoked. Her oath is to do no harm but she assaults another doctor to keep him quiet for taking a child who isn’t her’s out of the country.

Sarah’s name listed in the birth certificate is a technicality. Sarah knows she is wrong or she would not have hit Rex over the head and is holding him hostage.

Comment

• Harmonica1985
                          Harmonica1985
                          Senior Board Member
                          Harmonica1985 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Sarah is 1000 times more sane than lunatic Kristen. Rachel is in for a very bad life. This entire story was disgraceful.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X