Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sarah and Abby should be there for each other once this is all over.

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sarah and Abby should be there for each other once this is all over.

I can’t believe these two haven’t had a scene together yet. I could see them being best friends like Hope and Jen. They have both been through a lot at the hands of others. They should be there for each other.

Sarah may need a support group for mothers who have lost babies due to death. She needs therapy. JMHO
    Abby_fan
    I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
    Last edited by Abby_fan; May 5, 2020, 09:50 PM. Reason: Change grout to group

Comment

Sarah is not bad, she is suffering, she must grieve her loss.
      As Rex says over time it will get better, and she will blame herself for the acts she has committed. A friendship with Lani would make more sense, they both lost a baby.

Comment

I agree, we don’t see friendships on the show, but they’re so important. Sarah and Abby could have a really interesting friendship.

Comment

I don't want to see them be friends. Their family relationship is so far removed from each other it's a strain to even consider them family either. Sara is what Abby's first cousin once removed via adoption? That's nothing.

Comment

I would love for Abby, Ciara, and Sarah to have a strong family bond and to be shown as best friends! They are the next generation of female leads on the show.

Comment

I'm usually in line with you Grandma Julie, but while I'd like to see a friendship for Abby, I'm not keen on Sarah. She annoys me and I feel like Sarah takes up enough screen time as it is.

Comment

Sarah and Abby are cousins, soo yes! Abby should have sympathy towards her and same with her. They do have something more in common. Both are unstable women. If they talk it thru, yeah it will benefit from these two.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
              Working...
              X