Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sarah’s logic

Sarah said it was her right to keep baby Rachel
    because Brady already has a child in Tate. Just because Brady has another child doesn’t mean he can’t raise his daughter. After all, Sami had 4 kids. Just pure selfishness from Sarah. I won’t even touch her excusing Xander’s actions while screaming venom
    about Kristen. The girl is a hypocrite.

There was nothing sympathetic about her today.

Comment

She doesn't know what she's saying. Her entire life has been turned inside out. Honestly right now she's the safest choice to have the baby. Brady and Kristen and both out of their minds.

Comment

• JackandJenfan
        JackandJenfan commented
        Editing a comment
        bajou Sarah isn't Rachel's mother. Kristen is.

• bajou
        bajou commented
        Editing a comment
        Biologically Kristen is the chid's mother. But in every way that counts, Sara is the baby's mother.

• JackandJenfan
        JackandJenfan commented
        Editing a comment
        bajou Yea, because she was switched at birth!

Originally posted by Angela8422 View Post
      because Brady already has a child in Tate. Just because Brady has another child doesn’t mean he can’t raise his daughter. After all, Sami had 4 kids. Just pure selfishness from Sarah. I won’t even touch her excusing Xander’s actions while screaming venom
      It doesn't matter if Brady already had 20 kids. Rachel is his daughter.

Comment

Originally posted by Muffers View Post

It doesn't matter if Brady already had 20 kids. Rachel is his daughter.
        Right. Sarah was the one who said “But he has Tate”, as if Brady didn’t deserve to be Rachel’s daddy.

Comment

Sarah is acting desperate, that's why she said it, and she didn't believe it either when she uttered those words. She was about to have Phillip call Brady and tell him where they were, but then she learned that Kristin stabbed Victor, and for her it was more evidence that she needed to protect Mickey. It's hard to hand over the child you love to other people, but to hand them over to Kristin and Brady would make me bat- blank -crazy too.

Comment

• jmpenn90
            jmpenn90 commented
            Editing a comment
            And Sarah is acting even crazier than Kristen. At least Victor deserves it, Rex didn’t and he could have died.

• Cat women
            Cat women commented
            Editing a comment
            Many of Kristin’s victims didn’t “deserve it”. Rex was hiding the fact that Brady was in jail, she acted on impulse. It’s not great, she should have taken Xander up on his offer to get her fake ID’s, ditched Mickey’s blanket at the cafe where she forgot it, and left with Mickey before running into Rex again. She’s new at this.

• lagirl
            lagirl commented
            Editing a comment
            No pity for Rex because when she start interfering in the affairs of others you deserve what you get.

Even her cousin have two kids, but now is sick and screaming at her hubby. Sarah should not keep the baby and go for therapy to deal with her loss. It's sad that her mother is in jail. She needs her mother.

Comment

I find the character Sarah to be flighty, super up or super down BSC..Nothing is consistent with Sarah...She's as nutty as Kristen..Children shouldn't be around either one of those flakes. jmo
            Last edited by DAYDREAMER; May 4, 2020, 10:40 PM.

Comment

• Harmonica1985
              Harmonica1985 commented
              Editing a comment
              She's not any of those things. Kristen is the nut.

• jmpenn90
              jmpenn90 commented
              Editing a comment
              Sarah hit a man over the head and is keeping him hostage in front of the child. She is nuts.

She's beyond hypocritical. So unrootable!

Comment

• Harmonica1985
              Harmonica1985 commented
              Editing a comment
              Sarah is a victim in this entire mess.

• JackandJenfan
              JackandJenfan commented
              Editing a comment
              Harmonica1985 How so? She kept a baby from their father for months and let the guy who kidnapped babies and left another baby alone in a house with a bleeding and unconscious dad and other countless crimes pretend to be the dad of Mickey. Now she kidnaps the baby that is not hers ( some argue- takes the baby overseas) and attacks her ex husband. Rootable? I don't think so.

Sarah has never used logic - or common sense.

Comment

The girl is hurt deeply. She is not thinking clearly. She acts on her emotion allot and doesn't think things through. I go back and forth on her all the time. One minute I'm rooting for her the next she is annoying. However I think the actress is doing a good job.

Comment

Very selfish and I hate how she things she gets to decide who's fit to have a child. But I do like Sarah making excuses for Xander..sigh.

Comment

I have no sympathy for Sarah. She has been a train wreck since she arrived. She has no right to Rachel.

Comment

Originally posted by Angela8422 View Post
                    She probably meant that Brady doesn't care about the kid he's got. Why does he want another one?

Comment

• Chabby lover
                      Chabby lover commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Brady does care about his son he loves him. He had been seen to talk to him on the phone

Originally posted by Cat women View Post
                    Sarah is acting desperate, that's why she said it, and she didn't believe it either when she uttered those words. She was about to have Phillip call Brady and tell him where they were, but then she learned that Kristin stabbed Victor, and for her it was more evidence that she needed to protect Mickey. It's hard to hand over the child you love to other people, but to hand them over to Kristin and Brady would make me bat- blank -crazy too.
                    Exactly. When she sputtered the thing about Brady already having Tate, you could tell she didn't really think that was a valid reason -- it was kind of her emotions trying to rationalize what she felt like she needed to do to protect the baby.

I empathize with her completely. She's done nothing but love the baby for a year, saw her through cancer. She literally just, like days ago, discovered her real baby is in a grave and she's going to have to hand over the baby she's devoted her life to. If you told me that when my baby was a year old I would've lost my mind. And that's even assuming the person I had to turn the baby over to wasn't someone who kidnaps, rapes, and murders anyone who gets in her way.

Comment

• Harmonica1985
                      Harmonica1985 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      If I were in Sara's shoes I would have done the same thing.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X