Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lani's the best friend Kristen's ever had?

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lani's the best friend Kristen's ever had?

I don't deny it, but it's kind of a sad statement about Kristen. And what about Jenn? She and Kristen were tight.

I still consider Jennifer to be Kristen’s BFF, especially Eileen’s Kristen. But I enjoy Lani and Kristen as friends.

Comment

I just think it's weird that Kristen is 50 something and a woman she's only known for a year is the best friend she's ever had.

Comment

Jen and Billie were good friends with Kristen back in the day. But then she went crazy....

Comment

I forgot about Billie. Why haven't they ever brought her back? They bring all of Kate's other kids back.

Comment

• Jj1701
            Jj1701
            I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
            Jj1701 commented
            Editing a comment
            They have brought her back a couple of times. Short stints. They never know what to do with her.

Lani is Kristen’s friend but Kristen sure isn’t Lani’s friend. I will be so glad when Lani get a freaking backbone. This is pissing me the f-off.

I still like them, but Kristen took Lani’s beautifully kindhearted nature for granted this time. She used baby David to play on Lani’s sympathy. Lani needs to toughen up.

But as I write this, I think I am glad Lani did it. The justice system in Salem sucks. Criminals go free on a regular basis. Look at Victor and Xander, running free as birds after stealing and switching babies. Lani, I am not mad at you. Good for you!
          Abby_fan
          I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
          Last edited by Abby_fan; May 4, 2020, 08:04 PM.

Comment

Kristen sure isn't Lani's best friend. Kristen wasn't there for Lani when they returned, but Lani has to risk it all for Kristen now?? No thanks to this one-sided twisted "friendship" Lani can do better!

Comment

So many tears between them today. I think Lani’s were real but Kristen’s were some crocodile tears, gmab. From crying today to becoming a deranged lunatic in front of her child.Lani really is just not aggressive enough as a cop.

Comment

Lani will see the truth about Kristen.

Comment

Lani was there for Kristen today but when Lani needed help and depended upon Kristen to help her get Eli back from Gabi Kristen was to busy trying to get Brady back and didn't have the time for Lani. One sided sisterhood if you ask me..jmo

Comment

They should just pair Lani and Kristen. They have more chemistry together than they do with their boyfriends.

But Jen was more of a friend to Kristen than Lani.

Comment

I'm still stuck on this idea that Kristen was there for Lani when they got back. She helped exactly once and all she did was keep Gabi's attention for a few minutes.

Make no mistake, Kristen's comment on Lani being the best friend she's ever had wasn't forgetting history. It was manipulation.

Lani may be Kristen's friend, which honestly only drags her down, but Kristen is not hers. Kristen manipulated her - heavily yet carefully. First she threw Brady under the bus with that speech about everything was his idea and he wouldn't let her speak. As if anyone could ever shut Kristen up when she wanted to speak. Then she played the dead kid card like a trump card to get Lani to let her go. And it worked. Lani fell for it. It took only a few weeks for Lani to screw up and she the one she did it for is Kristen DiMera. A woman who ultimately only cares about herself and has proven she has not changed at all.

Comment

• Ammalie02
                    Ammalie02
                    Recurring Poster
                    Ammalie02 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I was thinking the same thing. Lani is helping kristen out bigtime right now but when they got back kristen went on and on about how she was going to help lani And was going to make sure they brought Gabi down but she never did anything. Like you said, she distracted gabi that one time to help JJ but that was it. Heck she didnt even show up to the wedding to help lani or even spend anytime with her after lani revealed everything about gabi. She really hasn't held up her end of the friendship at all.

For some reason DOOL won't do gay female pairings.

Comment

And it's a very one-sided "friendship" at that. Kristen is always working an angle and she used the baby to play on Lani's sympathy, just like she uses Mickey? Rachel? with Brady. It's what spurred the chump to take the fall for her.
                    LadyCanuck
                    Contract Poster
                    Last edited by LadyCanuck; May 5, 2020, 10:07 AM.

Comment

It's a one sided friendship. Lani is there for Kristen, but Kristen is only there for Lani when convenient for her.

Aside from a few key characters, most don't seem to have friends. Sami never seemed to have close friends outside the guy whom she was with. And even those were often tense. We use to ahve Belle and Mimi, and Belle and Chloe but that's gone. Nicole and Chloe, but haven't had that in a while. Abby and Gabi and we know how that friendship is these days.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X