• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Abby_fan
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Jun 2015

Abby seems to be having visions.

Aside from Ben, the other hallucinations Abby is having seems to be visions. What is going on here? She is seeing Stefan and Orpheus doing horrible things. Is she being drugged? Is she having a relapse? Or is she seeing what is to come?

I am trying to figure this all out by going over the following:
    • She sees Ben in the mansion and at the hospital. It is Chad and Sonny. But Ciara is herself.
    • She sees Orpheus standing behind Jennifer. But Jennifer is herself
    • She sees Stefan as Chad and Stefan beating Chad. Plus, she is hearing Stefan saying she broke his heart. What the hell was that
    • And she sees Stefan and Kayla teaming up to drug her.
    • What is happening and where is Ron heading with this? Has Stake and Orpheus teamed to destroy Abby and Chad?

• Harmonica1985
    Senior Board Member
    • Sep 2019

The drugs have damaged Abby's brain in my opinion and that's not good for a person that has mental illness too.

Comment

• Abby_fan
      Abby_fan commented
      Editing a comment
      Apparently, it has done something to her brain. Or someone could have slipped her something while she is in the hospital.
  • varlena
    Soap Addict
    • Oct 2014

Did Abby drop more acid today?

Comment

• Abby_fan
      Abby_fan commented
      Editing a comment
      What does drop more acid mean?

• bajou
      bajou commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm thinking yeah. A little mind expansion going on. Maybe she'll see God.

• Abby_fan
      Abby_fan commented
      Editing a comment
      He can give her all the answers. Marlena made it to heaven. Wouldn’t it be something if Abby actually saw God. Kate Mansi would slay that for real.

Or was Marlena in limbo ?
  • dee2
    I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
    • Dec 2015

Visions of weird things to come. I hadn't considered that.

Comment

• tiff5555
      Aspiring soap scribe
      • Jul 2007

Unfortunately from what I saw, Abby is sick. Not clear with the drugging, but who knows. I feel 6 months of treatment would be good for Abby. Her grandma did not treated her well, which we might be seeing now. Don't know why is she thinking of Stefan. Maybe she feels bitter of what she did with him, cuz he was saying in her head that she was playing with his heart or something like that.

Chad, is denying the fact that his wife is truly sick again. Today's episode was no indicator that she was drugged. Again, who knows cuz Days can change the story.

Comment

• Chabby lover
        Chabby lover commented
        Editing a comment
        Chad is not denying anything because Abby is not sick again. She is not thinking about Stefan she keeps having visions of evil people which is why Stefan is in one of them because he is the one who hurt her the most after Ben. He raped her. Abby was drugged and the drugs messed with her brain.

• Abby_fan
        Abby_fan commented
        Editing a comment
        She is in the hospital so I don’t see how Chad is ignoring that his wife is sick.
    • Beca Drags
      Aspiring soap scribe
      • Apr 2005

Abby's visions of Orpheus and Jennifer isn't a something to come, that's something that happened. Now her seeing Stefan beating up Chad and threatening him, I don't know. It could be just her vision of when Chad beat the hell out of Stefan and her hallucination has distorted it. Her visions just seem like things that happened or twisted visions of things.

Comment

• tiff5555
        tiff5555 commented
        Editing a comment
        I just feel that Abby feels guilty at what she did with Stefan. I don't feel she has talked about what she did. Not only that, how she really feels about Ben being free and normal for a change.

• Chabby lover
        Chabby lover commented
        Editing a comment
        @Tiff555 Abby did nothing with Stefan so there is nothing for her to feel guilty about. Stefan raped her that is all.

• Abby_fan
        Abby_fan commented
        Editing a comment
        Distortion, hmmm... that could be a way of saying it.
    • DAYDREAMER
      Aspiring soap scribe
      • Sep 2006

Has Abby ever met Orpheus? What was with Jennifer wearing the bomb belt in the vision..Orpheus had the switch to the bomb belt in his hand and asked Abby how it felt to see her life blown up? etc. None of the visions had a lot to do with anything.

Comment

• Abby_fan
        Abby_fan commented
        Editing a comment
        Well, we will see.
    • Beca Drags
      Aspiring soap scribe
      • Apr 2005

Originally posted by DAYDREAMER View Post
      Has Abby ever met Orpheus? What was with Jennifer wearing the bomb belt in the vision..Orpheus had the switch to the bomb belt in his hand and asked Abby how it felt to see her life blown up? etc. None of the visions had a lot to do with anything.
      That Jennifer/Orpheus bomb hallucination really happened to Jennifer. I guess the drug is amplifying Abby's real life fears and terrifying events back to life for her.

Comment

• DAYDREAMER
        Aspiring soap scribe
        • Sep 2006

I still can't for the life of me see Abby going through mental breakdown #3 again and again and again.

Comment

• Beca Drags
          Beca Drags commented
          Editing a comment
          I agree and it's really sad that Ron can't think of something else for her and Chabby. Mental illness shouldn't define Abby.

• Abby_fan
          Abby_fan commented
          Editing a comment
          I guess this is her mo now. She comes, decides to leave, she must become mental. Oh well...
      • LadyCanuck
        Contract Poster
        • Dec 2014

Does that shape that always appears have any significance I wonder. As good as KM is with this, IA that I wish we didn't have to see another spiral. She is capable of playing more than that.

Comment

• Abby_fan
          Abby_fan commented
          Editing a comment
          Maybe Ron is showing a whole different mental illness. Or maybe this is a drug that has a special way of showing hallucinations. It’s different than her DID.
      • Silentfan
        I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
        • Mar 2012

Lol I hope so. I want Stefan back as a ruthless b@$t@rd who takes no prisoners like his old man. I'm holding out hope that Jake is really Stefan, knows he is Stefan, and is drugging Abigail.

Comment

• Abby_fan
          Abby_fan commented
          Editing a comment
          Hmmm, I wonder what would be his motive. I like Jake. I don’t want to see Stefan unless Tyler Returns. JMHO
      • ckg1
        Aspiring soap scribe
        • Jan 2009

I really enjoyed the one with Jake/Stefan bursting through the door yelling at Chad to stay away from his wife, Gabi, not to cause her any harm!

The only perplexing one is Ben going toward Abigail with a necktie to strangle her Hoping RC explains all this soon somehow.
        Last edited by ckg1; May 5, 2020, 12:19 PM.

Comment

• Abby_fan
          Abby_fan commented
          Editing a comment
          Stefan wanted Abby and also Gabby and since Abby is her alters and her alters are her, I am thinking both Abby and Gabby. But either way he was speaking to Abby, so who knows?

• ckg1
          ckg1 commented
          Editing a comment
          In the end, he was desperate to get Gabby to return and stay for good. That was a low point for Stefan, obsessed with an alter. He was really obsessed with the alter that imitated Gabi with an ‘i’. It was Abby’s body so he would see Gabby in Abby’s face. We can go on about the alter phase mess but I’m just glad that Stefan moved on in the last two months from Abby/Gabby before he supposedly died and fell madly in love with real Gabi.

• Abby_fan
          Abby_fan commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes, because Abby was in loved with Chad. And she and Stefan did not marry for love. So Stefan has no use for Abby, the host of the alter. Good thing Gabi with an i was available.

And we have Jake, for now, anyway.

Moving on!!!
      • kscott
        Day Player
        • May 2016

I don't think Gabi,Stefan/Jake or Chad are to blame for Abby's hallucinations my guess it is someone who we haven't seen in a while like Vivian

Comment

• Abby_fan
          Abby_fan commented
          Editing a comment
          Vivian could be the one. I would rather her than Chad.

• tiff5555
          tiff5555 commented
          Editing a comment
          Yep on Vivian or maybe Eve if there is any indications that Abby was drugged.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
      Working...
      X