• LoveBO
    Executive Poster
    • Jun 2012

So Xander can change, but not Kristen?

She sounded like Ciara today
  • Angela8422
    Board Regular
    • Jul 2007

I was going to post the same thing! Xander has committed lots of violent crimes and Sarah thinks he deserves to be part of the baby’s life because “he’s changed”. Same as Ciara and serial killer Ben. Sarah is a hypocrite. She needs to give Rachel back to Brady and Kristen

Comment

• lagirl
      lagirl commented
      Editing a comment
      So they can turn Rachel into a psycho like they both are.
  • lagirl
    Soap Addict
    • Nov 2006

Xander has not changed, but so far he has not tried to kill an old physical defenseless old man.

Comment

• JackandJenfan
      JackandJenfan commented
      Editing a comment
      No, just shot Marlena who is in the 60+ age range. And left a baby on his own.
      Last edited by JackandJenfan; May 4, 2020, 05:10 PM.
  • Angela8422
    Board Regular
    • Jul 2007

Originally posted by lagirl View Post
    Xander has not changed, but so far he has not tried to kill an old physical defenseless old man.
    He tried to kill Eric. At Jarlena’s wedding. He is an attempted murderer himself.

Comment

• Harmonica1985
      Senior Board Member
      • Sep 2019

Xander will never change either.

Comment

• kahinamah
        I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
        • Sep 2019

Xander starts to change, it takes normal time but he tries, while Kristen always at the same point, so in this case agree with Sarah.
        But both have done horrible things, the difference is that one of the two wants to do better in his life.

Comment

• jmpenn90
          jmpenn90 commented
          Editing a comment
          Xander never stopped doing bad things. He was always lying and kidnapping a baby. Kristen was being good for a while at least.
      • jmpenn90
        Contract Poster
        • Jan 2009

Xander never even tried to change because the entire time he was lying and stealing a baby.

Comment

• Angela8422
          Board Regular
          • Jul 2007

Originally posted by kahinamah View Post
          Xander starts to change, it takes normal time but he tries, while Kristen always at the same point, so in this case agree with Sarah.
          But both have done horrible things, the difference is that one of the two wants to do better in his life.
          I disagree. Kristen has showed that she wants to change, too. It started at the convent. And Xander switched a baby, so he has done “bad things” just recently.

Comment

• Angela8422
            Board Regular
            • Jul 2007

Originally posted by jmpenn90 View Post
            Xander never even tried to change because the entire time he was lying and stealing a baby.
            Yup! He’s not “better” than Kristen by far. Sarah is a huge hypocrite.

Comment

• tiff5555
              Aspiring soap scribe
              • Jul 2007

Both has not changed...

Comment

• bajou
                Board Regular
                • Aug 2011

Well a leopard doesn't change his spots. They are true to their nature. People do not change.

Comment

• Cat women
                  I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
                  • Sep 2013

Xander is sane, but Kristin has deep rooted mental disorders. While both have done bad things, Kristin is constantly having mental breakdowns. Xander is a bad guy and a villian on the show, but he's not crazy. Kristin can't change because mentally she's not in control of her actions half the time, I believe she's completely insane, and not even Ben's magic meds will fix her.
                  Last edited by Cat women; May 4, 2020, 09:17 PM.

Comment

• THB54
                    Recurring Poster
                    • Nov 2016

If Kristen has changed, what has she done to make amends to the people she has terrorized over the years and whose babies SHE has taken? Her past actions still matter. They shouldn't just be dismissed or swept under the rug. No way she should even be walking free. Brady is an idiot for ever getting back with her after what she did with Tate. This woman is still a psycho who reacts violently when things don't go her way. She certainly has no right to stand in judgment of Sarah. It's about time karma hit her.

Comment

• TeamBB
                      Board Regular
                      • Jun 2017

Originally posted by Cat women View Post
                      Xander is sane, but Kristin has deep rooted mental disorders. While both have done bad things, Kristin is constantly having mental breakdowns. Xander is a bad guy and a villian on the show, but he's not crazy. Kristin can't change because mentally she's not in control of her actions half the time, I believe she's completely insane, and not even Ben's magic meds will fix her.
                      Xander is sane, lol!!! Yeah ok

Comment

• Cat women
                        Cat women commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Xander is a criminal, but his actions are thought out and purposeful. He does things for money, or self preservation. His actions have been no different than Nicole's over the years, they've actually done almost identical things over time. Kristin is a complete psycho, who is not in charge of her thoughts, actions or emotions. So, yeah Xander is sane, while Kristin is a loon.

Kristen had to wear a plastic mask to conceive Mickey, she tried to steal Sarah’s embryo like she did with Theresa’s. Brady has to constantly walk her through the steps of what it’s like to be a decent human being. So yeah she’s insane.
                        Last edited by Cat women; May 5, 2020, 04:51 AM.
                    • TeamBB
                      Board Regular
                      • Jun 2017

Originally posted by THB54 View Post
                      If Kristen has changed, what has she done to make amends to the people she has terrorized over the years and whose babies SHE has taken? Her past actions still matter. They shouldn't just be dismissed or swept under the rug. No way she should even be walking free. Brady is an idiot for ever getting back with her after what she did with Tate. This woman is still a psycho who reacts violently when things don't go her way. She certainly has no right to stand in judgment of Sarah. It's about time karma hit her.
                      Has Nicole made amends for all the things she’s has done to people, Has Abigail made amends to all of the bad things she has done to people, Has Gabi made amends to all of the bad things she has done to people, has Victor made amends to all of the awful things he has done to people, has Kate made amends to all of the bad things she has done to people, oh but let’s keep penalizing Kristen. The woman baby was stolen and the old loot she stabbed purposely did it and showed no remorse but let’s keep digging out Kristen. Make it make sense

Comment

• THB54
                        THB54 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        The people you mention have indeed done some bad things. But - with the exception of Victor - I find Kristen to be a different level of evil. To me, the defining moment was ripping Tate from Theresa's womb. Only a complete psycho would do that. As I stated, Kristen has no right to judge Sarah. She hasn't earned any sympathy. For once, karma is hitting Kristen.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X